nightmare

Two hearts

I felt my stomach twist again. Would I ever get used to teleporting? Propably not. I felt someone shaking me softly. "Sarah?". I opened my eyes. We were at my room. I smiled, seeing my bed and all the stuff. After what I went trough they felt so..normal. I still felt a hand on my hand. I watched at the hand and then the person who it belonged. Kai. Kai noticed us holding hands and quickly let go. Im not sure but I think I saw him blush a little. I chuckled. "I dont we can leave her here, I mean Kim knows this place, there's no quarantee he wont come again", Suho said and everyone nodded. "Until we figure out a safer place we'll take turns making sure she's safe", Kris said. "Me and Suho will start tonight", he continued and Suho agreed. "The rest of you, well.. we still have to find the other part of the heart so do what you can". Kris and Suho stood beside me as the rest of them were about to leave. Our eyes met, mine and Kai's. I thought I saw slight worry in his face. I smiled to him and they disappeared leaves just black smoke behind. "Well, Im heading to bed since I have school tomorrow, there's a couch in the living room you should rest too", I turned to face Kris. "Yeah, we'll just take a little nap and let you get kidnapped again", Suho said poked my head. "You just sleep we'll be fine" Kris smiling. I did as Kris told and went to bed. God I was tired. "You check outside", Kris whispered to Suho. He left the room. Kris was about to leave too. "Kris", I whispered. He turned around looking confused. "What's the matter?" "Were are you going?" I asked trying to hide the panic from my voice but failed. Kris's face softened. "You want me to stay?" "It's just.. I would feel a little bit better if you stayed in my room..just in case". Kris just smiled and sat down on the chair I have in my room. "I'll be right here, dont worry I wont let them take you", Kris said smiling softly. With Kris being there I felt like I could fall asleed without a worry. And so I did. 

I was paralyzed. I couldn't move a finger. I saw people in front of me. Looking more carefully I regognized Kai and Kim and that Eunja person and some woman I did not regognize. There were monsters from underworld. I would have screamed if I could but I couldn't do anything. Were were somewhere I did not regognize. Behind them was a tree. A huge tree. A dead tree. No leaves in it. It was dry and dead. I saw dead bodies. Among those dead bodies I regognized Kris, Suho, D.O, Lay....Everyone. Everyone dead. Kai was kneeled before Kim. Kai was crying. I couldn't stand watching him cry. Kim had that smirk on his face. I hated that smirk it made me shiver. Kim took a sword from one of his zombies. He pierced the sword right trhough Kai's stomach, and pulled it out. Blood was flowing. Kai collapsed to the ground. Kim chuckled. His chuckle changed into laughter. Then he turned to me. Still laughing. He killed him.. He killed Kai.. He killed everyone. .And now he was coming to me. Cleaning the blood from his sword to his clothes. 

My eyes shot wide open. I sat up straight. My face was wet. Was I crying? I was. And I couldn't stop, in fact I started to cry even more. I couldn't breathe so I tried to gasp for air. All of them dead on the ground and Kim..killing Kai.. Those pictures were still clear on my head and I couldn't stop crying. I covered my face into my hands. But someone grabbed my other hand. It was Kai. Kai? He's alive? Without thinking any further I threw my arms around him and hugged him tight. "K..Kai.. a..alive", I sobbed still holding him tight. "It was just a dream", he said calming me down. He slowly placed his arms around me. "Shh, it was just a dream", he whispered in my ear. My hysteric crying started to change into hysteric sobbing. I slowly catched my breath. Before I knew it I stopped sobbing and my breathing was calm. I didn't want to let go. He felt so good and his arms around me felt so comforting and safe. It felt like that was were I belonged. Like that spot was made for me. His hands fit perfectly around me and mine around him. He brushed my hair slowly.After a while he started to loosen his grib. He slowly pulled away from me. I didn't want him to do that. He noticed me tightening up my arms and chuckled. I had no choice but to let go. He was watching me with his warm eyes. Hi smiled to me that beautiful smile of his. I remembered the Kim's smirk from that dream. I shivered. His eyes started to fill up with worry. He moved a straw of hair from my face to behind my ear. "That dream..What was it about?" He asked softly while running his figers through my hair. I couldn't answer. I couldn't say it out loud. "It's okay, you dont have to tell me" he said while starting to stand up. I grabbed his sleeve and he sat back down looking surprised. "Kim..Kim was there and", I started to tell. He took my hand like he was reassuring me to continue. ""All of you.. I mean all of EXO..was dead on the ground and.. You were still alive but then Kim stabbed you with a sword and then you were dead and and", my eyes started to fill up with tears again, alarmed Kai placed his hand to my cheek, wiping the tears as they fell. He smiled but there was something in his eyes.. "That dream.. Will never come true", Kai his hand still on my cheek. I nodded. He chuckled and now stood up. "What's the time", I asked yawning. "7.49 am", Kai anwered. My eyes grew wide. "DAMMIT IM GONNA BE LATE" I yelled as I jumped of the bed and picked up what to wear and ran to the bathroom. While I was brushing my teeth I had an idea. Why the hell am I rushing? Kai can just teleport me to school, it will take like one second. I smiled a victory smile. I walked back to my room. Everyone was there. "Hey Kai I thought that mayb-" I halted. Kim, Eunja and that woman from my dream were all there. I gasped. Kai ran to me grabbed my hand and then I felt the twist again. When I opened my eyes we were behind my school building. "What.. What are we doing here?" I asked with my voice cracking. "You will go to school now", Kai simply said. "W..What?". "There are a lot of people in school right? There are too many people there so they cant come and get you", Kai said starting to pull me towards the entrance. "B..But Kai! What about you?" He stopped and turned to me. "We will be fine just go now..please?" I saw that Kai was troubled and he propably wasn't eager to leave me alone either. I desided to do as he says. He was about to walk away when I grabbed his sleeve. "Kai just.. please be save", I said and looked at him in the eyes. He just smiled and then disappeared around the corner. My heart felt heavy. How am I supposed to be in a class and study when Im so afraid that something will happen to them? I felt pressure in my chest. I wasn't going to get easier until I knew they were safe. I let out a deep sigh and walked inside to school.  

I am sooo sorry I took me this long to update and this chapter is so short! Mianheyo.. But well yeah.. stupid school >.< Wow I had such strong Kai feels writing this chapter.. I wish I could hug him 8( But comment and subcribe to my story kamsahamnidaaa ~