Power of the heart

Two hearts

 

The other guy didn't say anything he just stared at Kim. ”Oh? Not going to greet your own blood related brother?” Kim said amused. ”I knew you were a part of them”, the other guy, apparently his twin, said. ”oh What can I do, the dark side always temped me, you knew that”, Kim said without a care in his voice. ”But, this is going to be a little tricky now since you guys know where the other part of the heart is”, Kim said getting serious. ”You will never have it you know, I will make sure of that”, his twin almost whispered. As he was standing beside me I could see a grief in his eyes and I thought I heard pain in his voice. ”We will see about that”, Kim said. All I heard was a puff and he was gone. ”Aish, damn that guy”, one of the guys who was holding him said scratching his head. ”Kai are you ok?” the other guy who was holding Kim said. Kai? I couldn't help but to be creeped out by that Kai, because he looked exactly like that Kim guy. I just stared at him a little bit scared. But when he turned around I was surprised. Even though he looked exactly the same, his eyes were different. They were warm. He was smiling at me. It wasn't like that smirk that Kai had but it was actually a warm smile.

I felt my frightened expression melt a little bit. I was still squeezing the amulet in my hand. ”Um, hello. You must be kind of confused right now”, Kai said smiling that warm smile of his. I just nodded. ”This is kind of hard to explain, but im Kai and these are my friends. That one over there is Suho he is our second leader”, Kai ponted out to the guy who was the other one holding Kim back then. Suho nodded at me and smiled slightly. I smiled back. ”That one is Kris, our leader”, Kai pointed at the guy who was holding Kim with Suho. Kris also nodded but he smiled widely. I smiled at him. ”Suho holds the power of water and Kris.. Well Kris can fly”, Kai said and let out a little laugh. My smile disappeared. Water? Can fly? And right that moment Suho formed a small water bubble with his hands as Kris flew at me. He lauhged at my shocked face. ”Come on you already saw Kai and Kim teleport you cant be that shocked”, Kai said floating in the air in front of me. Suho was smiling as he was moving the water bubble around and then splashing it to the ground. I didn't think of a good word to say right now so I just stayed quiet and shook my head to get rid of the shock. Kai was smiling at me and I blushed a little. ”There is ChanYeol, Lay and Tao” as Kai continued to introduce the other guys I grew more and more confused. Seemed like they all had an individual power. ChanYeol made fire with his hand, Lay made a cut to his skin and then healed it. My jaw dropped to the ground. I waited to see what Tao had in store for me. But he just smiled. I looked around when I saw something was wrong. No one was moving except for me and Tao. He smiled really widely now. ”I can control time”, he said proudly. ”Are you serious?” I opened my mouth for the first time. I walked to Kai and waved a hand in front of his face. He didn't even blink. ”Yup! I cant do it for long though I get pretty tired.. And I cant go to future or back in time I can just stop the time”, Tao said walking beside me. ”That is seriously so awesome”, I said smiling to him. Tao snapped his fingers and everyone started to move again. ”Yah, Tao did you do it again?” Suho asked annoyed. ”I have that feeling in my guts again”, he continued rubbing his stomach. Me and Tao just chuckled together. ”Hello im Xiumin”, one of the guys who Kai hadn't introduced to me yet walked to me and shook my hand. I felt something cold in my hand. Nope, it was freezing cold. I gasped as I noticed my hand getting frozen. Xiu Min smiled proudly. ”Xiu Min stop that”, ChanYeol said and used his fire to melt the ice. ”Wow”, I said as I rubbed my hand. I was impressed. ”Im awesome aren't I? I can freeze stuff”, he said freezing the street lamp beside us. I laughed. ”Im Lu Han nice to meet you”, I looked around confused. I swear someone talked but I had no idea where it came from. ”My power is telepathy”, a voice in my head said. I grabbed my head with one hand. ”Come on try, you can talk to me with telepathy too when I use my power”, the voice said. ”Which one are you?” I said. Wow, it worked I did not speak but I did speak. A guy, im guessing Lu Han walked to me. ”Hi”, he said out loud this time. ”I dont want to use that too much on you, you might get a head ache”, he said smiling shyly. ”Hi nice to meet you and that was so cool”, I said shaking his hand. It suddenly started to get windy. Really windy. The leafs were flying around and my hair was all over the place. I stopped. ”Im guessing one of you can control the wind?” I said laughing. ”Hello, im Sehun” Sehun said and waved at me smiling shyly. I waved back. ”That one is D.O”, Kai said pointing at a guy next to Sehun. ”He doesn't talk much”, Kai continued. D.O gave him a dirty look. ”D.O 's power is earth. He can move it shape it or crack it”, Kai explained. I smiled at D.O. He nodded. ”And lastly, BaekHyun”, Kai said. ”He controls light”, he could turn off all these lamps in here Kai said looking around. ”Nice to meet you all”, I said shyly. Everyone smiled at me. Tao came and put his arm around my shoulder. ”You're gonna have a great time with us”, he said and winked. I chuckled at his cuteness. ”My name is Sarah by the way. Sarah Choi”; I said and bowed a little.

I felt happy and safe. But when I started to think about the situation I was in smile disappeared from my lips. Here I was laughing with these 12 guys who I barely know when just couple of minutes ago my life was threatened by some monster who this Kim has apparently summoned from god knows where. These kinds of things are not supposed to happen in real life, these things happen in movies or books. I started to feel dizzy thinking about everything and I had to grab my head. Kai grabbed me from my shoulders. ”Are you okay? Sarah can you hear me?” He asked sounding worried. He held me so I wouldn't collapse. ”I..Im okay, I just... What exactly happened? None of this makes any sense”, I asked and looked Kai. He saw the confusion on my face. ”Im not sure to be honest”, he answered and smiled lightly. ”That.. Kim.. He made that monster.. It just came from..from the ground and and”, I had to shake my head to get my thoughts organized. ”Kim can summon things from the underworld. Dangerous things, you're lucky to be alive”, Kai said guietly. Everyone gathered around us. ”Tell us what happened”, Kris spoke this time. I explained everything and how Kim had wanted the amulet I had with me. Everyone looked serious. ”Yes we felt the other part of the heart being close, that's how we found here”, Suho said and they nodded. I realized I was still holding the amulet, which apparently was the other part of some heart, I really didn't understand what heart they were talking about. I opened my fist. Everyone quickly had their eyes on the amulet. They're eyes were bright. They looked sort of..hopeful. ”Is..is this the heart you're talking about?”, I said. ”It's part of it yes”, Kai said slowly eyes fixed on the amulet. ”Were did yoi get it?” Kris asked watching me now. His eyes were serious . He looked like a leader. So strong. ”I just found it the other day and I couldn't leave it, so I just sort of picked it up and..yeah”, I said feeling quilty for some reason. ”Well.. We have to thank you for doing that, you prevented it from getting into wrong hands”, Tao spoke and placed his hand on my shoulder. ”Can I just ask you.. What is this? Who are you and who was that Kim and why did he want this amulet and why do you want it and- ”, I has some many questions but Kris interrupted me. ”Im sorry but we dont have time to explain now, We just need that amulet”, he said eyes on the amulet. ”What? You're just going to take it annd leave?”, I said closing my fist again. ”Come on we own her an explanation Kris”, Kai said alarmed. I smiled thankfully to Kai and he winked at me. I blushed and turned my face away. Kris sighed. ”Fine is there somewhere we can talk?” Kris said.

I took them to my apartment and it was really crowded in there since my aparment was meant for a one person and there there was thirteen of us. ”Im sorry this is small, but I never expected to have 12 guys to be my guest so”, I said. ”No worries sis, its comfy in here”, Tao said bouncing on my bed. I laughed at him. So cute saying sis and everything. I sat down and Kris started to explain. He explained everything from their planet EXO getting taken by Gicheol and the evil forces to their Oracles kidnapping. ”As the tree of life became evil it's heart splt in two and they disappeared. Now Gicheol and his evil forces are trying to find those two peaces to make the tree of life even more powerful and evil and well.. they could rule all planets”, Kris explained. ”We have the first part of the heart but we have no idea were the second part is”, Suho continued. Everyone remained silent for a moment. I looked around. Their faces were full of worry and grief. I felt sad and scared. They said if that Gicheol would get the peaces of this heart..I didn't want to think about it. ”Here is the amulet”, I said breaking the silence and holding the amulet. ”I wish there was something I could do to help you.. I dont feel great just giving you this and trying to forget since it's my planet which is in danger too”, saying that the amulet started to shine. The light was blinding. The amulet started to float in the air. The amulet floated towards me. No one moved they just stared at the amulet. So did I, I was hypnotized by it.The amulet got closer and closer and finally it went it from where my heart is merged with my heart. I felt warm energy go trough my whole body. It felt good I felt power in my vains, it was amazing. Your wish is granted, you may use my power to help the guardiangs safe EXO planet and the world I heard a voice in my head. The heart was talking. My chest was glowing but after a while it stopped. I opened my eyes. ”Looks like the heart had a plan of it's own”, Se Hun said smirking. I smiled. ”It spoke to me”, I said still amazed. ”It said I could use it's power to help you”, placed a hand to my chest. ”That's my girl, you even got the tree of life to like yoy”, Tao said and came to hug me. I lauhged and hugged him back. Everyone laughed. ”I wonder what power did the heart give you”, Kris said. ”Try to do something”, Tao said enthusiastically. ”How can I just do something just like that”, I chuckled. ”The power will come when needed”, Suho said. ”So what's our plan from now on”, Kai asked. Before anyone could answer, I heard a puff from behind me. I saw everyones eyes go wide and Kai got up from his seat put before I could turn around I felt a hand on my shouldier and it felt like seconds. I was gone. I didn't see anything I felt weird in my stomach like I was in a roller coaster. In only lasted for a second or so. I opened up my eyes, didn't even realize I had closed them, and I didn't see Tao or Kai or Kris anymore. I wasn't in my room anymore. It was dark. I turned around. ”You! Kim!” I said terrified and took few steps away from him. I bumbed into someone. I turned around again and saw a guy with long white hair. He was holding a pipe of some sort. He smirked.