Chapter 2

Don't Get Comfortable

"AH! OMO, OPPA! YOU ARE SO HANDSOME!" shouted a few girls from behind. Soo Jung curiously turned around. She saw the most handsome guy with a perfect eyesmile.

"Oh! Minhyuk-sshi," Hong Ki excitedly said with a bright expression on his face.

"Yah, Hyung! Aren't you going to great me?" the flower boy Minhyuk said jokingly as he stepped closer to us.

"Aye, is that how you talk to your hyung?" replied Hing Ki.

[Soo Jung's POV]

He's quite good looking and looks friendly. Maybe hes going to be my second friend..hmmmmm, thought Soo Jung. What if he already has a girlfriend? He looks like the type to have a girlfriend and he looks loyal enough, maybe when I get closer to him I will find out.

[End of POV]

"This is my new friend, her name is Lee Soo Jung." Hong Ki gladly introduced Soo Jung to Minhyuk.

"Annyeong," Minhyuk greeted her with a smile and a playful wave. "I"m Kang Minhyuk "

"A..anyeongasaeyo, sunbae-nim" Soo Jung said while offering to shake hands. Instead Minhyuk gave her a high five and a wink, which caused all the girls behind them to drool and go crazy for him.

"Sunbae? I believe we're in the same year" chuckled Minhyuk. "I don't look that old do I?"

"W..what?" stuttering she thought she had officially fallen for him. "Hes so good looking, tall, broad shoulders, cute, and almost everything I've ever wanted from a guy," she thought it was in her head, when she heard some girls giggling and pointing fingers at her while passing by. Turns out she said everything out loud. "Ah...I, I'm sorry I didn't mean to embar-AISH! who did that!?" She fell into Minhyuk's arms, when another VERY good looking guy walked into her, without even apologizing.

"hmph, a third class person like you has no right to speak to me with that kind of horrible attitude." Scolded the other handsome guy. "Let me introduce myself, I'm Key the main kingka..or should I say the ONLY kingka at Seoul Academy, and you?" Key said coldly.

"I am a new student from Busan, the names Lee Soo Jung" she fought back. "When I was in grade school, I lived in Incheon for a while then moved. Your face looks really familiar, except my friend back then Kim Kibum, was much nicer."

"HAHAHAHA, I can tell. Your accent is very hilarious," walking away as if he were some celebrity.

"A..and I am not a local," quickly breaking the intense atmosphere.

"Ooh, huh? You aren't?" questioned Soo Jung.

"No, when I finished junior high my parents sent me to the states to study aboard and I came back for my last year of high school." Minhyuk replied shyly.

"Cool," a short reply came out of her lips as quiet as a pin dropping. Soo Jung who was still in shock from the rudeness. "How did you and Hong Ki -sshi meet?"

"When we were in grade 1, we were in the same class. Up till now, we are still close..brothers" Minhyuk answered proudly while putting an arm over Hong Ki's shoulder.

"Aish, really. That Key is too much. Are you alright?" Hong ki asked worriedly while still staring at the direction Key walked in.

"Mhmmmmmm, of course. I wouldn't let someones useless words and actions bring me down," she forced out a smile but inside, she was bursting with anger.


Chapter 3 Preview [:

It's now time for Soo Jung to find her homeroom, since it was the first day back to school from spring break for everyone else, and Soo Jung's first day attending this school. She struggles to tell the hallways and lockers apart. On the way, she was assissted by two very pretty girls, other wise known as the main queekas. Will she be able to survive high school with such judgemental people ?


A/N : Heres chapter 2 ! :D

Another short chapter and a preview to keep you guys motivated (;

Please continue to read, subscribe, comment .

f e e d b a c k ? ^^