Chapter 5

Don't Get Comfortable

 

SORRRY! I haven't updated in a year now D; I gave up because my friend lost my book where I kept all my rough drafts TT-TT I decided I should finish what I started! I am extremely sorry to b1a4cnblueblockb, I didn't mean to ignore you I didn;t notice you commented! If I did I would've wrote much earlier! <3 mianhae! Time to start thinking again.. because I have no idea what I wrote about earlier ~ ^ ^
 

 
Soo Jung felt annoyed at the way Gyuri just left her. Then again, she thought that maybe she didn't hear her. The bell rang, meaning it was lunch time.
 
"..lunch? FOOD!" Soo Jung dashed through the hallways back to where her locker was located. "SICA! IT'S LUNCH! LET'S GO EAT! I'm so hungry I could eat a whole cow!" Soo Jung said as she her lips and grabbed Sica's arm.
 
"Ew, that's gross!" Sica teased. "Hyomin-ah! Hurry up and come eat with us. We'll buy first!" Sica yelled back.
 
"Heh, cute." Hyomin said under her breath. As she was about to close her locker, she was stopped. She looked down to see a pair of killer stiletto shoes in her way. She looked up and gasped.
 
"It's been a long time hasn't it, Hyomin?" Gyuri said with a smirk. 
 
"Gyuri-ah" Hyomin said so quietly that only she could hear.
 
"Ever since I left to study at Japan you've been doing good huh? Becoming the number one queenka at our school after being a nerd that used to follow me around the school like a little puppy. Never thought I would return did you?" Gyuri said with a smile but Hyomin knew there was a dagger behind it. 
 
"Nice seeing you again." Hyomin said before she brushed past Gyuri and headed for the cafeteria.
 
[Gyrui's POV]
 
What?! Nice seeing you again? You're still as stubborn as ever. I thought you would've cahnged and come back to your rightful place.. my follower.
 
[End os POV]
 
"What's taking her so lo-" before Sica could finish, Hyomin walked into the cafeteria absentmindedly. Soo Jung and Sica got up from their table and stared at Hyomin. Before they could say anything they heard a voice say, "You look a little pale, you okay?" That voice did NOT belong to a girl. They looked up in shock, it was the ice orince himself, Key. He strolled in casually with his hands in his pockets, he stopped in front of Hyomin and bent down to Hyomin's eye level.
 
"You don't look so good, are you feeling alright?" He asked.
 
Hyomin nodded her head slightly "Mhmmm.." Key smiled, it wasn't his usual cocky smile but a smile that was warm and caring.
 
[Soo Jung's POV]
 
Maybe I was wrong about him.. Right now he's actually acting.. like a human. Interesting. Soo Jung said in her mind.
 
[End of POV]
 
"Hey!" Key said coldly looking at you taking you out of your daze. You looked up and found him glaring at you. "If you're her friend shouldn't you be taking care of her? Why are you just standing there like that? Useless." He said before he left the cafe. Soo Jung's blood was boiling but he was right. She should be taking care of her. 
 
Spoke too soon Soo jung thought.
 
"Hyomin-ah, do you want to go home?" Sica asked her filled with concern.
 
"No, it's nothing." Hyomin let out a sigh. "I don't feel like eating. I'm going to go out for a bit." Hyomin said before she turned around and left with her fanboys that surrounded her like a ward of bees.
 
"Soo Jung-ah, let's eat, don't think too much about it. She's a strong girl, she'll figure it out. And for Key, he's just worried. You know he really isn't a bad guy." Sica said giving Soo jung a warm smile.  Soo Jung sighed and went back to eating.
after lunch.
 
 

 
It was the last period of the day. Soo Jung had performing arts, not that she liked it but because she was put into it. It was one of the only classes left because she was a late transfer student. Soo Jung let out a big sigh before entering. Her face lit up when she saw Minhyuk and Hong Ki at the other end of the class. She was about to run over to them when a figure blocked your way. 
 
"Let's talk for a bit." To her surprise, it was Key. She quietly followed him out of the class and into the empty hallway. 
 
"What?" Soo jung said glaring at him. 
 
"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said earlier in the cafeteria." Key said. Soo jung's eyes widened, but before she could say anything Key already disappeared into the classroom. Soo Jung looked around and just followed him in from behind. When she walked through the doors, Hong Ki waved her over. 
 
"Annyeong Soo Jung-ah!" Hong Ki siad brightly grabbing on to her arm. Soo Jung chuckled.
 
"Annyeong, Soo Jung-sshi" Minhyuk said while showing off his eye smile.
 
"Annyeong!" Soo Jung said brightly but in the corner of her eyes, someone caught her eye. She was sitting next to Key. She had a pale complexion, clear big eyes, but she didn't look Korean. She seemed more like a foreigner. Who could she be?
 

 
A/N: AHHHH! I'M BACK! :D SORRY AND HELLO! <3 ~ ^ ^