Chapter 4

Don't Get Comfortable

"Mr.Shi, I'm sorry we're late. I was directing Soo Jung - sshi, shes new from Busan." Hyomin apologized on behalf of us, just like a perfect unnie. The whole class applaud for her kindness, she tipped her head slightly forward as if she was thanking them after performing.

"Araso, Sica (Jessica), Hyomin, have a seat," he said while escorting them with his hand motion. "Soo Jung ?" Mr.Shi looked at her "Please, introduce yourself to the class." She felt her body stiffen.

"Ahem...mmm..mm. " As Soo Jung tested her voice, she noticed a group of girls seated at the back corner of the room were laughing as if something really embarassing just happened. Soo Jung's confident went down, when the girls stopped giggling. Then Soo Jung noticed that Hyomin was helping her by giving the girls a glare. Soo Jung smiled.

"Annyeongasayeo, I am Lee Soo Jung. I just moved to Seoul from Busan a few days ago, please take care of me!" Soo Jung said proudly with a big smile as she did a 90 degree bow. Her introduction made the girls speechless. Just then, she found the same beautiful, yet arrogant face at the back of the classroom. It was Key, he stood up while clapping with a smirk on his face.

"Welcome to our class, have a seat next to Key please. My class is about to begin," Mr.Shi insisted. When Key realized what Mr.Shi said his facial expression turned cold, dropped back into his seat and pretended as if she wasn't there. The atmosphere became awkward. Soo Jung could not take it any longer.

"Key - sshi," Soo Jung said in a calm tone. She was trying to be as nice as she can, but before she could say anything else the bell went and Key dashed out the door. Filled with anger, Soo Jung stuck her tongue into the side of her gums making it look as if she had a swollen cheek.

[Key's POV]

Did she say something? Was she trying to tell me something? Why does it seem like I've known her for a long time already? This feeling..is so,..so familiar. As memories and thoughts filled his mind.

[End of POV]

He opened his locker, and there she was. Soo Jung was glaring into the mirror Key hangs on his locker door.

"W..what do you want from me?" Key said nervously. Soo Jung slammed his locker shut with her hand, and started speaking.

"I WAS going to be nice, but I guess not."Soo Jung rolled her eyes and stormed towards Minhyuk. Key placed his hands where his heart was located.

"Gyuri..again and again, always playing with my heart. My feelings." Key mummbled as he made a cold pout face. He let his hand drop from where it was.

"Playing with my heart and feelings?" Soo Jung thought to herself. As she departed from where she was standing. Someone with long, and wavy blonde hair put her to a halt.

"OH! Sica unnie" Soo Jung said excitedly.

"Uhhhhh,..I'm not Sica" said the blonde hair girl, as she bent down to pick her stuff up from the floor. "I'm sorry for bumping into you, I'm Park Gyuri." Gyuri apoligized and introduced herself.

"It's alright, I should be the one apoligizing for calling you the wrong name. By the way her name is Jessica, Sica is just her nickna-" Before Soo Jung could finish, Gyrui made a swift turn and walked away. Not noticing that Soo Jung has yet to finish her sentence. "A,..annyeong! I'm Lee Soo Jung, it's nice to meet you." shouted Soo Jung. The bell rang, signalling lunch.


Chapter 5 Preview [:

During chapter 5, there will some new faces. Soo Jung will no longer be known as the "new girl" but will her friends treat her the same they did before when another foreign student shows up ? O:


A/N : YAY ~ ! Chapter 5 is up :D FINALLY, a longer chapter ! O:

I will try my best to update ASAP ! ;3

PLEASE ANTICIPATE

 f e e d b a c k ? c o m m e n t s ? [: