Chapter 1

Don't Get Comfortable

"APPA, hurry up!" screamed Lee Soo Jung. It was her first day of school after moving from Busan to Seoul.

"Araso..araso" agreed her dad as he decended the staircase of their new home.

"Do I look okay in my new school uniform?" Soo Jung questioned excitedly in her Busan Dialect.

"You look fine, the best of the best" Mr.Lee replied, signalling with two thumbs up.

As they drove towards her school, Soo Jung's eyes widened.

"I..is that my school?" she didn't expect for her new school to look so wealthy and big. She walked in to the school with her jaw dropped.

"AH! What is this?" Soo Jung muttered as she took the piece of bread out of that had been stuffed in, when she looked up, she notcied that there was an adorable child-like boy in front of her.

"Annyeong, I'm Hong Ki, Lee. Hong. Ki." As he introduced himself with an innocent smaile stretched accross his bright clear skin.

"I..I'm-"

"You are Lee Soo Jung" interupted Hong Ki.

"YAH! How did you know?" shouted Soo Jung.

"Your name tag of course! How else?" Hong Ki replied nervously.

"Uhhh..never mind. It seems like we're in the same school year, can I see your schedule?" as Soo Jung changed the subject.

"Here" while he handed his time table to her.

"Some of our classes are the same with the same teachers too, we must be in the same class" Soo Jung murmured "good."


Chapter 2 Preview [:

In the up coming chapter, Soo Jung meets two equally good looking guys. Other than that, one is an angel and the other is a devil.


A/N: sorry, my chapters are really short :/ I'm still not used to writing fanfics yet.

please tell me how I did, I know I still need improvement, but I will try as hard as I can (:

sorry for any spelling mistakes or bad grammar, I'm not the best >"<

f e e d b a c k ? c o m m e n t s ? [: