The Beginning

Can’t Love, Can’t End

"Sohyun ah"Myungsoo hurriedly go to his younger sister and hug her."Wake up,Sohyun."Myungsoo said while a tear fall from his eyes.He quickly lift Sohyun and want to bring her to the hospital.Jiyeon stopped Myungsoo and look at Myungsoo face."I'm sorry."The word come from Jiyeon's mouth."I don't mean to.."

"We will talked about it later."Myungsoo said while walking away.He look at Jiyeon for a while and shout."Come here if you want to follow me.".When Jiyeon hears that,she look at Dongjun.Dongjun nod and said he will follow them by his motorcycle.Jiyeon quickly run to Myungsoo and they disappear from Dongjun's eye.

.//

At the hospital,Myungsoo and Jiyeon have to wait doctor to check Sohyun's condition.When the doctor out,the sad new stabbed Myungsoo heart,Sohyun actually has cancer and it was become worse.Maybe she will live just for one year.Myungsoo leaning at the wall while crying so hard.Jiyeon is crying too while calm Myungsoo.

She hug him and ask him to patient.Myungsoo suddenly hug Jiyeon and Jiyeon just let it because she know Myungsoo was very sad about Sohyun.Actually,Dongjun hear that too but he just hide behind the wall,he was very shocked.He feel guility to Sohyun because rude to her.

Myungsoo enter Sohyun's ward with a smile.He didn't want to tell Sohyun about it.Jiyeon apologize to Sohyun about it but she just quiet.

"I didn't know you like him and about that,I was so sorry..."Jiyeon look at Sohyun with a guility face.Sohyun just keep a sour face and stare at Jiyeon angrily.

"I'm really sorry.."Jiyeon kneel infront of Sohyun."Myungsoo was shocked when he see Jiyeon doing that."You don't need to do that."Myungsoo said while help Jiyeon stand.

"I'm the one who stupid because like someone who doesn't have any feeling to me.I'm stupid."Sohyun said while hit her head several time while cried.

"No,you not stupid.I'm not his boyfriend but just cousin.".Dongjun suddenly enter the ward and look at Sohyun while smile."I couldn't explain to you just now because you just a fool,crying and faint.You have make everyone worried especially me and your oppa."

Sohyun suddenly laugh and smile"So,you're still single?".

"Yes."Dongjun nod while smile to her.Sohyun smile while clapping happily."Oppa,I'm happy now."Sohyun said to Myungsoo.

"It good for you."Myungsoo laugh and look at Jiyeon's face.Jiyeon smile too when she see Sohyun smile.Suddenly,Jiyeon's eyes meet Myungsoo's eyes,they become shy and look at other way.

"So you forgive me now?"Jiyeon said to Sohyun.

"Erm,okay."Sohyun said with a sweet smile on her face.


I hope you like.....Comment,Subscribe...And are you like this chapter,my reader..?If the subscriber and comment increase...I will update my fanfic faster..And I will put more myungyeon and sohjun in next chapter...

Wait for it!!