Chapter 2

Can’t Love, Can’t End

Jiyeon run as fast as she could because she was very shocked when see Myungsoo.”Yah,is that guy a ghost,how could he stand behind me?maybe he know..aish I don’t want to think anymore”Jiyeon said while rub her head.”I hope I don’t meet him again”Jiyeon scream.

Myungsoo was out from the shop and walk where jiyeon go to.”That person,she is boy or girl?she look like boyish.But she so cute when she laugh at the magazine”Myungsoo smile when he remember about that.”Wait,why I smile and remember her”Myungsoo hit his head”she just laugh to my face and I had to angry,yes”

When Myungsoo walk,he see jiyeon was screaming and go toward her.He found a clump of paper and throw to Jiyeon and that hit Jiyeon head.”Ouch,yah,who was throwing this to me?She said and facing her back.

“You?”Jiyeon said with a shocked face.”Yes,it’s me,the arrogant and funny face”Myungsoo said and walk nearer to Jiyeon.

“You want to tease me right”Jiyeon said with angry face.”Who start it first?you or me”Myungsoo reply to Jiyeon.Jiyeon want to walk away from Myungsoo but he hold Jiyeon hand tightly”I’m not finished yet”

“Let go of her”Dongjun said while put off his helmet.”Dongjun”Jiyeon said while smile.”Who is you?”Myungsoo ask.”I’m his cousin and I come to pick you,jiyeon”

“You hear that,so let go of me”Jiyeon said .Myungsoo slowly let go of Jiyeon hand and just look at Jiyeon who walk to Dongjun.Jiyeon wear a helmet and riding motorcycle with Dongjun.Jiyeon hold Dongjun waist and staring at Myungsoo.As soon as they go,myungsoo drove his car and back home.

In the car,Myungsoo were still remember about Jiyeon hold Dongjun waist.He don’t know why he still remember that in his mind.

“Why my heart beating so fast when I hold her hand?”Myungsoo said.”No way I like her,I will make sure that I will never fall for that girl”he said.

//

Sohyun was just smile in her room.She keep thinking about Dongjun”ah,I want to meet him again”she said.

//

Jiyeon and Dongjun arrived at their house,when they enter the house,they could see their father was waiting for them with angry face.When Dongjun want to go to his room,his father open his mouth”Do you think it easy want to be an assassin,but you guy now just play around and don’t want to keep it serious”

“So you take us to make us assassin?”Dongjun said.”They what you had promise me,you said you will do anything,you remember”Their father said.

“But I don’t want.I want to be free.If I can,I want to get from this hell”dongjun said.Jiyeon just look at them.”I regret to adopt you,Dongjun”

“I regret too because was adopt by you that want to fool us”dongjun said.Suddenly a slap hit dongjun chubby face.Jiyeon was shocked and her eye become watery.”You should had give some lesson”Mr Lee said and dragged dongjun away to an old room.Jiyeon was follow them too.

“Appa,what you want to do?”Jiyeon said.”Just enter your room,jiyeon”Mr Lee said.Jiyeon just follow what he said because she doesn’t want the situation become worst.Mr Lee was locked Dongjun in the room and said”I will locked you in here until you want to hear what I said ok”.Then he go away from that room.

“Yah,let go of me”Dongjun said


Please subcribe and comment if you like it.......:D