Become More Closer

Can’t Love, Can’t End

Myungsoo and Jiyeon leave Dongjun and Sohyun alone in the ward.Sohyun and Dongjun just quiet and Dongjun couldn't look at Sohyun face because he still feel guility about that.

"What is this?We just quiet and didn't talk.It's feel so awkward."Sohyun said while laugh but Dongjun just look at the wall.

"What wrong?"Sohyun ask him again.Dongjun suddenly look at Sohyun."Mianhae.Mianhae for mmake you sick like this."

"It's okay."Sohyun said while smile happily at Dongjun."Can we become more close?"Sohyun said while greet Dongjun's hand.

"Of course."Dongjun said while smile a bit at Sohyun."Tomorrow,I can back home.But,can I go to your house?I really want to see your house."Sohyun said while lying to her bed.

Dongjun was really shocked,he scared that his appa will be angry if he bring someone else to the house."Can't I?"Sohyun said while making a cute face.

"Okay."Dongjun finally agreed."Yes."Sohyun said while clapped her hand happily.

//

Myungsoo and Jiyeon went to the park and sit on the couch.myungsoo glaring at Jiyeon's face.

"Yah,why you glaring at me like that?"Jiyeon said while show Myungsoo her powerful punch.

"Actually,you are pretty if you be like a girl."Myungsoo said while wink at Jiyeon.

"Yah,what wrong with this guy?Why he said a thing that make me want to vomit.He think he popular guy until winking his eye at me?"Jiyeon scratching her head.

"Yah,what are you thinking?About me?"Myungsoo said while hit Jiyeon's head.

"It's hurt,you know?"Jiyeon said while stand up.

"Where are you going?"Myungsoo said with curious face.

"Back home."Jiyeon said while walk away from Myungsoo."Interesting girl."Myungsoo said while smile evilly.

//

'You really want to go?"Myungsoo said to Sohyun with a worried face."Of course,nothing will happen."Sohyun said while smile to his oppa.

"Okay.Where is Jiyeon?"Myungsoo looking for Jiyeon.

"She at home.Why?"Dongjun ask Myungsoo."Nothing."Myungsoo said while tried to be calm."Okay,oppa.We go first."Sohyun said while riding the motorcycle with Dongjun.She hold Dongjun's waist tightly and was happy because can riding the motorcycle with a person she like.


I hope you enjoy this chapter...Subscribe and comment...