Something happen at Mr.Lee house!!

Can’t Love, Can’t End

They arrived at Dongjun's house.Sohyun enter the house with a sweet smile.She look at Jiyeon who was reading a book and bow to her.

"Anyeong."

"Yes,please sit.I will get you something to drink."Jiyeon quickly stand and look at Sohyun while smiling.Sohyun and Dongjun sit on the sofa."Sorry for trouble you."Sohyun said.

"It's okay."Jiyeon said.

Suddenly,someone was know the door and Jiyeon hurriedly went to the door.When she was open it,she saw,Myungsoo was smiling at her and just enter the house."I worried about my sister.Where is she?"

Sohyun turn back and see her brother."Oppa,why you come here?"

"I worried about you."

"But,I'm not a kid."

"I will make drink for you guys."Jiyeon said."I will help you."Myungsoo said while follow Jiyeon to the kitchen.

"Oppa."Sohyun shout to her brother and want to follow them but Dongjun stop her."Just let them."

//

"Yah,tell the truth,you like me?"Myungsoo ask Jiyeon while sit on a chair.

"I will be a crazy person if I like you."Jiyeon said while pour the water to the glass.

"You are lucky woman if you get me."Myungsoo said while wink at Jiyeon.Jiyeon just out the kitchen without care about Myungsoo.He just follow her like a fool.

"Here the drink."Jiyeon while put it on the table.

"But I'm not thirsty.Dongjun,can you show me your room?"Sohyun ask while make a cute face."But it private."Dongjun face suddenly become sour.

"Just for me."Sohyun said while beg to Dongjun."Okay."Dongjun suddenly give up.Dongjun and Sohyun went to his room so now,just leave Myungsoo and Jiyeon.They become quiet and didn't talk anything.

//

Sohyun was amazed at Dongjun's room.His room filled with an action poster.She opened Dongjun and find a gun.Dongjun was shocked and quickly take it from her.

"You like it?"

"What?"

"Action."

"Yes."

"And the gun,is it real?"

"Of course fake."Dongjun suddenly shocked when she ask him that.He has to lie at her because doesn't want his identity uncovered.

"Okay."Sohyun said while lying on Dongjun's bed.

"It comfortable.Come here,lying beside me."Sohyun said to Dongjun.

"If something happen?"

"Of course not."Sohyun said while laugh.

"Okay."Dongjun said while lying beside Sohyun.They didn't know why their eyes become heavy and they fall asleep.

//

"Where your family?"Myungsoo keep asking Jiyeon a question.

"My mon die and my appa gone on vacation."Jiyeon answer Myungsoo question calmly.

"Do you have boyfriend?"

"Why you want to know?Just a busy body."Jiyeon said while glaring at Myungsoo.

"I just want to know."Myungsoo said while lean his back to the sofa.

"I'm boring."Myungsoo shout but suddenly he has an idea.

"Jiyeon,let play a game.The loser will do anything that the winner want,okay?"

"It sound interesting.Let play a game."Jiyeon said while smile to Myungsoo.


Subscribe and Comment..

The more subscibe and comment..I will try to update it fast..^^