Chapter 1

Can’t Love, Can’t End

Year 2012

There are two teenager who were walking around to the town.When people saw them,they were laughing to them because of their weird personality.

“yah,you should be more girly.You look like a boy”Dongjun said while looking at Jiyeon.

“That up to me”Jiyeon said while stick her tongue to Dongjun.When they walk to the alley,they hear someone was scream for help.Without waste time,they quickly find the owner of the voice and find a girl who was want to be by some guy.

“Yah,over there”Dongjun scream”Let go of her”

When the guy see Dongjun and Jiyeon,they were laughed”The two of you who is still kid want to beat us.You will lose”.The guy were surrounding Dongjun and beat him until him fell to the ground and other of them were hold Jiyeon tightly.

“Dongjun,beat them.Why are you so weak?”Jiyeon said to Dongjun.”So,your name is Dongjun,You will die today”The guy said while point a knife to Dongjun face.Suddenly,Dongjun kick the knife and hold the guy tightly.He take out a gun and point that to the guy’s head.

“If you want this guy safe,let go of the two girl or I will shoot him.You know who is me?Lee Dongjun,Lee Kwangju son”Dongjun said.The guy was afraid and run away when they hear Lee Kwangju’s name.they were afraid and run away from the place.Dongjun let go of the guy and his ask forgiveness from Dongjun.

“Get away from here,I don’t want to see your face”Dongjun said and the guy quickly go away from Dongjun.Jiyeon go nearer Dongjun and the girl was also go toward Dongjun.

“Are you okay?”Jiyeon ask Dongjun.”Of course I’m okay”

“Thank for save me”The girl said while smiling.”It’s okay”Dongjun said to her.

“My name is Kim Sohyun(I have to make her name same with myungsoo)”she want to shake hand with Dongjun but he just go away from her with Jiyeon.Sohyun just leave behind alone”I just want know you”

//

“Yah,I think she like you”Jiyeon tease Dongjun.”No way”Dongjun said.

“Why?I think she is kind and cute lol”

“Because I don’t like her”Dongjun said and leave Jiyeon behind.

“I think you will fall in love with her”Jiyeon shout at Dongjun.

//

Sohyun go back to her home with smile face.She don’t know why her heart was beating so fast when she see the boy face.She feel like want to meet him again.Then she see her older brother was sitting on the couch while read a magazine.Myungsoo was a model.

Sohyun go and sit beside her brother.

“Why are you look so happy?”Myungsoo said to his sister.”Nothing”Sohyun answer while smile widely to his brother.”Do you like someone who fall in love?”Myungsoo ask her.

“How do you know?”

“Of course I will know,I’m your brother but who crazy man who will fall into my sister”Myungsoo jokes to Sohyun.Sohyun was very angry and when Myungsoo see his sister face,his want to run away but Sohyun chase her.They were chase each other around the house and laugh happily.Then myungsoo said he want to a bookstore to buy something.

 

//

Jiyeon was at bookstore,Dongjun had back to the home and leave her alone.She then accidently look  at magazine that has myungsoo face.She then take the magazine and look at myungsoo face closely.

“Just look like an arrogant person”She laugh to the Myungsoo”Funny face”.Jiyeon didn’t realize that myungsoo was behind him and just look at her.When she turn back,she shocked when see myungsoo and he just smile bitterly at Jiyeon.

Suddenly,the book was fall from Jiyeon’s hand and she quickly out from the bookstore.Myungsoo want to chase Jiyeon but she had disappear from his eye.

“How fast she run”Myungsoo said and go back to the bookstore.


I hope you like this chapter