Chapter 5

Can’t Love, Can’t End

At the night,Jiyeon opened the door where Dongjun had been locked.She see Dongjun sleeping and quietly go toward him.Her heart beating so fast when she see Dongjun face.She want to touch Dongjun face but Dongjun suddenly wake up.

"Jiyeon,what are you doing here?"Dongjun ask her with a sleepy face.

"Ah,appa ask me to come here,he said he give you one more chance so please accept"Jiyeon while quickly out from the room and enter her room.

Dongjun then stand and out from the door.He see his father was standing in front of him nd hug him.

"Sorry appa."Dongjun said while hug his father tightly."It's okay."Mr.Lee Kwangju said.

//

Jiyeon enter her room and look at the mirror."What wrong with me?Is I fall in love with my cousin?".

"No way."She said while lying on the bed.Suddenly,Dongjun come in and sit beside her.

"What wrong?"Jiyeon ask Dongjun.Dongjun lying on the bed beside Jiyeon.She was very shocked.

"What is this"Jiyeon ask him softly."It's okay,we are cousin"Dongjun said while smile to him.

"Dongjun,what your ideal type of girl?"Jiyeon ask him curiously."I like girl who is femine and girly"Dongjun said.

//

Tomorrow,Jiyeon and Dongjun go to a mart where Sohyun and Myungsoo go to.They separate and Jiyeon decide to go to cloth store.As she enter the store,she was attracted to a gown.It look so beautiful.

beautiful-wedding-dress-in5842.275x376.j

"Is a boy wear a gown"Myungsoo who suddenly saw Jiyeon come to her.Jiyeon look at the back and saw Myungsoo was smiling at him.

"You again?"Jiyeon point to Myungsoo."Yes,it me.Why?"Myungsoo said while pass Jiyeon and go to the gown.

"It a weird thing that a boy want to wear gown"Myungsoo said while laugh to Jiyeon.

"Yah,I'm not a boy.I am a girl"Jiyeon said."I want to be like other girl"Jiyeon pout while look at the floor.

"You really want to be a girl"Myungsoo suddenly ask Jiyeon.

"Of course"Jiyeon said.

"Then,come with me."Myungsoo said while dragged Jiyeon away from the shop.

//

Sohyun was walking while drinking a can of drink.Suddenly,she hit a boy and the drink spill at the boy cloth.

"Ah,mianhae"Sohyun said while take her handkerchief while wipe his shirt without looking at his face.

"Stop"The boy said to her.Sohyun look at his face and feel happy because he is the person who she like,the boy who save her,Dongjun.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"Dongjun scold to Sohyun who look at him while smile at him widely."You are so cute"The word suddenly out from Sohyun mouth.

"Stop looking at me like that"Dongjun said while walk away from Sohyun.But Sohyun keep following him from behind.


Sorry for the late update...Hope you comment and subscribe it^^..