Fall the Trap

Painful Jealousy

 

Hyesung POV

Is that really Kyuhyun? Why Sungmin with him? He can’t cheat on Eric’s back. No he can’t hurting Eric as long I live in this world. Eric-ah, please don’t get hurt. I will save you. I sending message to Eric immediately. “Yah Mikkulaji, are you at home now?”

But he didn’t answer my message so I try to call him, but answer with his voice message.

“Hyung, are we get home now?” Taehak yawned, no doubt since it already pass midnight

“Yes we get home, but you must drive me fast.” I drag him to the car.

“Hyung, why we in the rush? Are you want to hang out after this?”

“Can’t you keep you question later Huh? Just drive me back to my apartment quickly?”

“Okay hyung okay, up to you. Hey...Is it Sungmin-ssi, who exactly kissing with him now? Woah...if the paparazzi see this, it can be a perfectly black mail and a big issue.” Taehak, unconsciously yell so the whole in parking park can hear his voice

“Yah, can’t you just shut up your mouth and let go home.” I can see from corner my eyes, Sungmin really shocked and try to cover his face by hide it on Kyuhyun’s chest. Oh good job Taehak, you really made me like a stalker now. I’m really annoyed with him.

The way back home feel like a long journey, I can’t even sit still on my seat.

“Yah, I don’t think that Sungmin-ssi have taste like that kekeke. If I didn’t wrong, the other men was Kyuhyun-ssi right? Woah daebak...”

“You can’t really shut off your mouth, do you? If you talk any word or even make a sound, I will take a consider to hit your head hard.” He quiet now and I’m get some time to think about what happen earlier.

 

After take a few time, we  reach to my apartment.

“Hyung, why you go to that way? Your apartment unit in other way Hyung.”

“Aish this kid really....” I try to kick him on his but he success avoiding my feet before reach his .

“Bye hyung...see you tomorrow. Sleep tight hyung and get lost your tantrum then okay?”

“Yah you....” Aish Taehak made me forget for a moment why I’m in a rush. I run away to his apartment unit. I knock his door intensely.

“Eric...Eric...Yah Mikkulaji, are you home? Yah open this damn door now or I’ll break it with my spin kick. Yah Eric...open this door.” And I see him open his door and rubbing his eyes.

“Yaaaahhh What happen Hyesung-ah, you know you are really noisy. You don’t know what the time is it now, It already pass midnight. Everyone have sleep around this time.”

“You didn’t let me in?” I glare to him

“Okay, you can coming in but please...just don’t shout anymore or our neighbor will scold us.”

I walking all away to his livingroom and take a seat on his couch.

“Whats the matter Hyesungie, I’m really sleepy now. Are you didn’t tired after all day shooting and go to the broadcast radio?”

“Yah Mikkulaji, are you still date with Sungmin?”

“Don’t call me with that name please.. and yes, I’m still dating with him, why?” he take a seat in front of me, staring at me and try to read my mind.

“Are you happy being with him? Do you really love him?” I try to control my emotion

“If you ask me, am I being happy with him? I can say yes, I’m really happy. He is kind and caring person. But if you ask me, do I love him? Humm..I think it hard to say that because our relationship not that far.” He smile really wide and what I can do just stare at his deep eyes. I open my mouth after take sometime

“What if Sungmin cheat with other guy behind your back?”

“Sungmin cheat, I don’t think so...He is not that kind.”

“He is a human Eric and not an angel. He can cheat and make a mistake too...If he really cheat behind you, do you forgive him?” suddenly I got mad

“Yah what happen with you, why you are so mad? It this all about ‘your worry about me caught a scandal’ again? I can guarantee that I’m really carefull about my relationship with Sungmin.”

“Arrrggghhh...Why you are so annoying. Can you just answer my questions?”

“Okay if you really want my answer. If Sungmin really betray me, I think I’ll forgive him. I think I’ll give him second chance.”

“Yah, why you forgive him? If I’m not wrong, you say in our broadcast that you never forgive anyone whose cheating on behind you. Why with Sungmin, you can forgive him that easily?”

“Sungmin is special case. Hyesungie...I can forgive all of the mistake that made by the one I loved.”

“Yah, you just say that you not love him a moment a go but now it suddenly change.. You really a Mikkulaji bastard.”

“I didn’t love him now but it’s not impossible that I will love him in the future since I really like him now.”

“No, you can not love him. I believe that you always love me and you never forget me.”

“Woah...What was that? Are you that confident? Now I tell you, Jung Pil Gyo-ssi, My heart can change too... I’m already tired with all your rejection and your spoiled act. Sungmin offer me a love that you never give to me. If it’ll save my heart from loneliness so I will take it. Even my love for you still remaining and to forget you is the hardest task I must do, I will take the love which Sungmin offer to me.” I’m really scare to hear that word from his lips. I try to cover my ears, but his word like a sword that shatter my heart

“Before I’m go to your home, I saw him...I saw Sungmin cheat behind your back. He kiss with the other guy and that guy was Kyuhyun, . I don’t want to see you get hurt Eric-ah...So can you just stop your relationship with him?” I feel that my eyes teary already

“Sungmin cheat on me? I don’t believe that...He never do that to me...”

“I’m never lying Eric-ah...you know it right? Please...just leave him. Don’t give your heart to him. Just love me....”

“Just love you? For what? For receive your back cold again, for receive your rejection again?” He yelled to me and even I try to say about my love for him for a thousand and thousands more but I feel like there is something sealed my mouth, there aren’t any word come from my mouth.

“It better for me to have love with someone cheating on my back than receive rejection from someone who always ignore and push me away. At least Sungmin never push me away. So I think, why we can’t just stop this conversation? And please, don’t try to interfere my live again. I don’t want to hate you.”

Hate me, did he really HATE ME? I lost my control now. I can feel my tears flow down hard from the corner of my eyes.

“Eric-ah...” I found my sound really weak, I don’t think he can hear me

“Just go home Hyesungie. Just think that this conversation never happen before. I’m too tired to bickering with you and I believe you’re really tired now.” He turn around from me and get up from the couch. I don’t know where do i get the strength to get up from the couch, all I can realize that I hug his back now.

“Don’t go Eric-ah...don’t give me a cold back. Can you comeback to me Eric-ah? To love me again?” I hold him tightly

“Hyesungie...” I turn around his face to mine and kissing him desperately. He really shock with my act but not take a long time for him to kiss me back. That kiss is the sweetest kiss in my live. It kind of pitty, if I realize my love for him earlier. I hope the time just stop in that moment before I feel he push me away. I don’t want to ended this moment so I hug him more tightly and give him deep kiss.

“Hyesungie...please stop it. I don’t want to have a brokenheart again. Let me to move on....” he whisper in my lips and I let it go and stare at his eyes

“Eric-ah...What if I don’t want you to move on? What if I don’t want you to love other but love just me?”

“What do you mean? You sound really selfish now… Why you can’t just let me go Hyesung-ah?”

“Because I LOVE YOU, do you hear me? I LOVE YOU Eric-ah… Don’t ignore me please. I know you love me too. That kiss explain everything for me, I know you still love me.” I try to shout out my love for him

“Do you really love me? Do you really mean that?” His eyes widened

“Yes I do Eric-ah…so please comeback to me, love me again…” but in this crucial moment I hear his doorbell ringing.

 

Aish who is come to his house this late night? Or…It can be Sungmin, he will try to explain that ‘parking incident’ to Eric right? what if it really Sungmin? I should try to stop Eric to open the door. I don’t want Eric comeback to Sungmin after I come this far. No I can’t let it happen.

“Eric-ah, don’t open the door please. Please…”

“Why I can’t open my door anyway? What if there are any important matter? I should open the door Hyesung-ah”

‘No…don’t open that door Eric…” Even I try to pleading at him, he ignore me and keep walking forward to open that door, I follow him in the back. And then…

“Hyesungie/Hyesung Hyung…SURPRISE…!!! Congrats for you because finally you can being honest at your own heart for the first time…” Our member yelled loudly. I see Minwoo, Andy, Junjin, Dongwan try to get in Eric’s apartment at the same time, at their back I can see Sungmin and Kyuhyun too.

“Yah, What the hell are you all doing in here?” I get mad at them and Eric just smile widely.

“Hyesung hyung, thank you so much for the entertain. I’m really happy to see that jealous draw on your face. I’m glad that now you can realize your love for Eric hyung.” Sungmin give me a small smile while Kyuhyun hug his shoulder tightly

“But…but…What was that? How…It…” I think my brain can’t work properly now, what just happen right now? Why Sungmin come here with Kyuhyun and why Eric didn’t get mad? What is this?

“Hyung, I think it’s time for me and Sungmin to go home or our manager will scold us. Hyesung hyung, fighting…!!” Kyuhyun hold Sungmin hand and leave Eric’s apartment with lovey dovey act.

“Yah Kids, now get out from my place. You all give my Hyesungie a shock…Look at him, he like a stone statue now.” Eric try to get them all get out from his place. Our member pouting his lips while get out from Eric’s house.

“Huh, look at him Andy-yah…such ungrateful bastard. I help him to get confession from our Hyesungie, but now he tell me to get out from his house. Woah I can’t believe that.” Andy just nodding his head

“Yeah Hyung, please give us time to hear Hyesung’s hyung corny words. Please hyung…I really want to hear his confession to you.” Jinnie hold Eric arm and act like 3-years-old kid who want buy some candy.

“Yah I want to get some privacy with Hyesung now..And when I said get out from my house then I really mean it. So GET OUT.” He yell at our member and soon when our member leave his apartment, he close the door and drag me to his room.

“Eric-ah…what happen just now? Why our member even Sungmin and Kyuhyun come to your house?”

“Hyesungie…promise me you don’t mad at me.”

“Why I must mad to you?” and then I put every single piece from this last days and put them together.

“Yah…you all planned this before right? You make a conspiracy with the other member and with Sungmin too right? How dare you? I’m really mad at you now…Don’t ever touch me, you Mikkulaji bastard.” I shook his hands when he tried to hug me.

“How it could be? How I can fell on your trap? Even Sungmin helping you? Woah…I didn’t believe you are so smart.” I try to leave his room but he clinging on my feet.

“Hyesung-ah…Hyesung-ah…please don’t mad at me. It all Minwoo’s plan…I tell him to help me to get your heart. I’m sorry I think I had to do it since there’s no way to get your heart. I’m sorry Hyesung-ah…”

“Okay, now get up and let out my feet.” I let a big sigh and regret my act before, Why I must crying for this Mikkulaji? Now I’m really pissed off. But I must admit it that I’m relieve, know Eric only love me.

“No, I don’t want to let your feet. First you must promise me that you didn’t want to leave me.”

“Okay, I promise. Now please get up and just forget what happen this night.” And he let my feet. Before he can realize, I kick him in his really hard.

“Yah Hyesung-ah, it hurts. Stop it, I know you mad at me.”

“It is for make me being such a fool and even made me cry.” And I kick his again

“Hyesung-ah...please stop it. It really hurt and I think you’ve already broke my bone.”

“That kick because you trick me and make me jealous.”

“Yah Hyesung-ah, it’s true that I’m trick you but it’s didn’t effect to my love for you. Okay I admitted it that all of this is my plan with help from the other. But I can’t help it because I was so desperate to get your love.”

“Even this night while I saw Kyuhyun kiss Sungmin, are you planning that?” I fold my arms

“No, Hyesung-ah…that’s an accident. I think Sungmin and Kyuhyun is a real couple even he didn’t tell me about that. Soon after he knew that you saw him kiss with Kyuhyun, he text me and tell that I must be ready because he think you’ll come to my house. Honestly I’m not ready at all so I call Minwoo to get some suggestion from him. But I think Minwoo tell all of the story about us to our member and they gather here to see your confession to me. They must really curious because all this time you always rejected me.” Now he take a puppy eyes. Those eyes…I just can’t…Aish, I’m still shock and dizzy now.

“Hyesung-ah where you’ll go? Don’t go…please…don’t leave me! You just say that you love me too and I believe it wasn’t a lie. So…Jung Pil Gyo, you know that I always love you for all these years, Do you want to be my lover?” He kneel down in front of me, honestly I really touched but I’m still mad at him because he almost make me die from jealousy.

“Even I tell you that I love you, it doesn’t mean that I want to be your lover, understand?”

“Yah…Jung Pil Gyo…Do you really want to kill me…” and I cupped his face and stop his word by kissing him again and again. Humm…such a wonderful kiss.

“Jung Hyuk-ah…don’t do that again or you’ll die on my hands, understand?” He nodding to me and kissing my lips passionately while hug me tight.

 

-     Fin    -

===================================================================================================

 

Author’s Note

Humm…finally I end this fic. I hope I can write more fic, after this I have a plan to write some drabbles. So I hope you can read it too kekeke…

I’m sorry because this chapter really long one. But some of my subscriber can’t be patient to read the final (look at floppybeib eonnie) kekeke… #Mianhae eonnie I’m just kidding

Thank you for everyone because you spare your time to read this and drop comments. I hope I can be a better writer in the future.