Now I Know

Painful Jealousy

 

Hyesung POV

“Why you so mad at me? Are you being jealous with Sungmin?” His question make me frozen. Hey, whats wrong with me? Why I’m being like this. Why I’m so mad. Jealous? although I feel pang in my heart for per mil seconds, it’s not mean I was jealous right? (Sound from the deepest heart “Kekeke, congratulations, you are successful lying to yourself”)

“No....It’s...It’s not...not what I mean...” I’m shook his hand from mine, he frowns and now I really want to punch his handsome face

“I’m just.... I'm trying to protect Shinhwa from scandal that you can make. That’s ONLY my reason to get mad at you.”

“Okay, if I can guarantee that I never bring Shinhwa into a big trouble so it’s no problem anymore right? I can date with Sungmin.” a very bright smile now draw in his face, Che..that bastard really can make me pissed off.

“Aish...Whatever you want.”

“So, there is no more reason for you to be here right? Can you get home please, I’m really tired now.” He yawned

What the H**L, now he is being so mean to me. Usually I used this, I will shoo him from my house. Is he take a revenge? But I have my pride too.

“You don’t need to ask. I do want to get out of here as soon as possible.” I walk really fast to his door.

“Goodnight Hyesung-ah...” I slammed the door right on his face

Damn You Eric.

 

Eric POV

I really love your face right now Hyesung-ah. I’ll make you dying from jealousy kekeke... Now I will just let you go and later I believe you will admit that you love me willingly. I must tell this to Minwoo, and asking him when we run the second plan. Ahahaha I love this day. Hyesung-ah...you really made my day.

 

Hyesung POV

I lay down on my bed, trying hard to close my eyes and sleep, but my eyes keep opened widely. That bastard, He really made me mad but there’s a matter that really annoying, on the top of that, why Eric so suddenly attracted with Sungmin? Yeah, I know Sungmin really is a cute guy but if in this matter, I’m didn’t lose from him, didn’t I? Most people will say that if I’m a woman, I can win with my beautiful face from most of woman in Korea (I know, it’s really exaggerate)

If it in a humorous personality, I think I can defeat him too...sometime I can really funny and humorous...Beside that, I’m really kind hearted and nice. So, on which aspect Sungmin can defeat me and made Eric’s heart can easily change after these years? Aish meolla...I need my beauty sleep now...

 

Andy POV

Hey, who is the bastard that now push my door bell intensely in so early morning? Didn’t he know that i’m just sleep for couple of hours? I must give that bastard a lesson and a punch because wake me up in this early morning. I’m sitting on my bed, relieve from dizziness before walking to the door.

“Yah, whats your problem? Wake me up in so early morning” I’m cancel my intention to give that bastard a punch on his face because in front of me there was Hyesung hyung with his sleepy face, now I can say that his dark circle can defeat mine.

“What happen to you hyung? Come in...” I let him enter my house.

“Hyung do you want some coffee? You look like can’t sleep a whole night...” soon after he reach my couch and he just nodding

“Whats the matter hyung? In this early morning, cold weather, and with that sleepy face, come to my house, there’s must be something important right?” I pass the coffee to him

“Not really important, I just wanna ask you something related to that bastard?”

“Huh, what do you mean with ‘that bastard’? Do I know him?” I frowned my forehead

“Yes, what I mean is Eric. I know you two very close like a real-blood brother. I want to ask something about him.”

“Eric hyung, why? What happen to him?” Now I’m really confused

“Did you know something about his relationship these day? Did he close with someone?”

Ah, I know it. Fiuh...lucky for me, Minwoo hyung talking about this last night.

“I don’t really know about this hyung. I’m just little bit know that Eric hyung really close with Sungminie recently...You know Sungmin right, Super Junior?”

“Of course I know him, We shooting with him last night.”

“Oh, I almost forgot that kekeke... Why you asking it hyung?”

“No, but I think Eric and Sungmin have a crush to each other. I’m really afraid that it may cause a big scandal.” He let out a big sigh from his lips

“Humm.. I don’t think Eric hyung will let it happen. I know him very well, and I think you know that he cherish Shinhwa more than anyone else, even our member. So I don’t think he will do a stupid or immature action although maybe he have a big crush to Sungminie.”

“So do you think that Eric have a big crush to Sungmin, Andy-yah?”

“Nae hyung, I do. From couple days, I know Eric hyung have intensely phone contact with Sungminie. Even the decision to invite Super Junior as our guest is Eric’s hyung decision. And for several time, I’ve met with them on his house.” Now I swear to God, I’ve saw his sad expression. I think Minwoo hyung was right, Hyesung hyung love Eric hyung too. I’m kinda pitty for him but if this can make him being honest to himself, so I don’t mind if I must lying to him. I know how he feel right now, once Minwoo hyung used this trick to me. It’s really made me sad that time and almost dying because jealousy. If I remember it now, I’m still want to slap Minwoo’s hyung head.

“What’s I’m gonna do now?” I saw his eyes already wet

“Why you crying hyung? Is it distract you that much?”

“I do love him Andy-yah...” He sobbing now

“What do you mean? Do you love Eric hyung too?”

“Yes I do, but I think, all this time I’m really stupid because I’ve always ignoring and rejecting him. Now he leave me, what should I do, Andy-yah?” He hold my hand tightly and make me want to tell him everything. But Minwoo hyung was right, this is not the right time. If I told him now, maybe he will run away again from his own feeling. I’m just let him tell himself to Eric hyung.

“You must tell him about your love to him hyung. The honestly can make everything better even in the end maybe you can’t get all you want.”

 

Hyesung POV

Eric-ah...are you going to leave me now? Are you really tired with all my rejection? Are you being tired from my spoiled act? Did you know that I’m being jealous with you now, so stop being that close with Sungmin. Okay, I’ve decide it, I will take your love back to me, I won’t ever let you go again because I know in your deepest heart you still love me and I love you too. I think Andy was right, I have to show my love for you. Wait for me Eric-ah...I will make you falling in love with me again.

 

====================================================================================================================

Author’s Note

I’m sorry it take a long time for me to update since I had so many things have to be done in this week. I hope you like it. And I’ll definitely happy if you drop some comments kekeke... (^>^)

Today I accidentally found out that my title same with another fan fiction which written by Rhith. Even the story line completely different from my fic (because the theme is Love triangle between Syung – Jin – Ric), but I still want to make apologize with this coincidence. If you want to read that fic, you can click here. (Watch out, It’s purely and including angst) This page including some Ricsyung Fic’s too. So if you have spare time, check this one... (^.^)