Lesson from Minwoo

Painful Jealousy

 

 

 

“Yah Eric Mun...Why you always take a wrong time. You know, I’m going to date with my baby Andy” Minwoo Shook his hair.

“Wooie...My Wooie... Come on, please help your best friend. No I’m feel lonely Wooie-ah..Play with me please...” Legendary Shinhwa Leader, Eric Mun, now clinging to Minwoo and pouted like 5-years-old kid.

“Why you didn’t call Hyesungie. He didn’t’t have schedule today.” Minwoo push Eric from his body.

“You already knew it, as soon as he see my face, he will gladly give me a kick in my ” Minwoo can’t help but giggling hard

“Thats your fault anyway. Why you always made him pissed off?”

“Because it’s only the way to get his attention. And you know, he always have that stare to me, like I am such a pest or a disease.” Minwoo now crawling in the floor while laughing out and hold his stomach dearly

“Yah LEE MIN WOO, stop your laugh now.” Eric slap his had

“Eric-ah, why you hit my head?”

“Because you deserve it. Are you satisfied now, laughing at me?”

“No. But suddenly I’m remember the night when you trying to confess your love to him at the first time and ended with Hyesungie’s rejection” Eric frowned, remember the day his love was rejected by Shin Hye Sung, his Lead Vocal.

“Lee Min Bong, stop teasing me. You just sow salts on my wounds.” He stop laughing now, look at Eric face who got sad expression.

“I’m sorry Eric-ah, but I can’t help to remember that night you come to my house, drunk and crying like a baby.”

“Stop It!” He glare to Minwoo, try to give him a warning.

“Ok ok...but just don’t be such a coward Eric-ah. If Hyesungie didn’t love you too, why you can’t just turn around and find another?”

“What do you mean? My love is only for Hyesungie, are you think that I can change my feeling that fast? What if I ask same question to you, If that time Andy still rejecting your affection, will you stop loving him?”

“Hey...my Andy and me is different case, Andy never literally push me anyway, not like you two. I’m sorry Eric-ah because I doubt your love earlier. But if it continue like this, you two will always awkward each other and it can be affected to Shinhwa anyway since Hyesung always try to run away from you.”

“So, what am I going to do now Wooie?”

“Humm...I think Hyesungie love you too or at least he like you in different way.”

“Really? Is Hyesungie talking to you about this?” Eric smile widely

“No, but it’s just my prediction...Don’t sad Eric-ah, I know Hyesungie more than you. I’m little sure about this.” Minwoo move to the couch, following by Eric

“I know, the way you can get his heart.”

“Please teach me how Minwoo....” and then they start long time whispering each other (Actually they don’t really need to do this since they are alone in Minwoo’s apartment)

“Are you sure Wooie it’s gonna be work to him?” Eric staring at Minwoo intensely

“I’m 100% sure. Did you know I get My Andy’s heart with this way?”

“Thanks Wooie...you really are my best friend ever.” Eric showered Minwoo with peck.

“Yah..stop this now or I start thinking that you love me too..”

“I already love you My Wooie..”

“Ok, stop that and stop clinging on me. Now I must really go or Andy will get mad.”

“Bye Minwoo...have fun with our magnae” Eric waving his hand

“Eric, don’t mess my house. If you do that, I will come after you and make you pleading for your life.”