Sweet Revenge

Painful Jealousy

 

Hyesung POV

How I can say that to Eric? “I Love You Eric-ah...” Aish thats not my style, it just too cheesy, lame, and mushy, but now i’m really worried if I take a long time to say that, his love for me was completely gone. Humm...I have to say it with different way, but how?

I have to meet with Eric as soon as possible, I’ll thinking the way to confess with him on my way to his house.

“Andy-ah...I think you’re right, I must talk it with him.”

“Nae Hyung, I believe Eric Hyung still loving you. I believe his relationship with Sungmin only a reason to forget about you.”

“I hope so Andy-ah...but what if he does not love me anymore?”

“Hyung...more you think about that useless things, the more time is wasted, and Eric hyung will more close with Sungmin. Do you really want it?”

“Of course NO...but how to say ‘I Love You’ to him since I’ve always rejected him?”

“Oh My God...You really are a coward hyung. All you have to do is come to his house and just say it hyung...I believe you can do it. Follow your heart and it’ll gonna be okay.”

 “It’s easy for you because you aren’t in my position, but it’ll really hard if you in my position”

“I really know your feeling right now hyung, because I've been through it before...”

“What do you mean Andy-ah? You’ve been through it?” (Andy POV “Oooppss...me and my mouth...really...”)

“No, I mean, what I mean is...How difficult to say ‘I Love You’ directly to someone we loved. In my case, I’m the one whose confess first about my love to Minwoo Hyung.”

“Really? I’ve never heard about that.” I’m really amazed to Andy now

“Yes, you’ve never heard about it because I’m forbid him to talking about that if he still cherish his life. So the conclusion, all you have to do is just follow your heart.”

“Thank you Andy-ah...for give me courage.”

“It’s doesn’t matter Hyung. Fighting....”

Soon I leave Andy’s Apartment but before that I was really sorry to wake him up in this early morning. I drive to Eric’s apartment which is right beside mine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, it’s been 15 minutes and I’m just standing in front of his door. I’m trying to gather my courage. Why suddenly the weather more and more cold or it just my body shivering because of my nervousness? I push his door bell. One...two..three...four times I press that damn door bell, but why he didn’t open it, where he was go in this early time? I text him “Eric-ah...are you at home now? I want to borrow your ramyun. I’m running out...” It’s not the right time to say my purpose come to his house. Not take a long time, Eric reply me back

I’m not at home right now Hyesung-ah, I have appointment to take a breakfast with Sungmin ...You know my door password, do you? I have some in my kitchen cupboard. Just take it all. I’ll buy it in grocery on my way home.

I don’t know how to react after read his reply. Angry, Jealous, disappointed, anxious...I don’t know how to describe it.

“Why with that ‘Sungmin’ again? I don’t want your ramyun Pabbo-yah...I want to take breakfast with you...I want to confess how do I feel for you.” I’m hissed. All I can do now is go back to my home, I’m slowly dragged my feet away from his house. Did I really miss my chance to get his heart back again?

 

Eric POV

“Eric-ah...are you at home now? I want to borrow your ramyun. I’m running out...” I read his text on my way to Minwoo’s house with wide grin in my face. Fiuh...I’m just in time...

Thanks to My Lovely Dongsaeng, Andy Lee. He already text me, tell everything, every little detail conversation he had with Hyesung when Hyesung suddenly appear in his house this morning. I’m reply his massage immediately, “I’m not at home right now Hyesung-ah, I have appointment to take a breakfast with Sungmin ... You know my door password, do you? I have some in my kitchen cupboard. Just take it all. I’ll buy it in grocery on my way home.” Now I’m just playing Hard-To-Get role which usually he does. Kekeke Hyesung-ah, it’s time for me to take a revenge. This is the sweetest revenge I’ve ever had.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note

I’m really sorry for taking a long time to update this fic. Yet my week already packed with mid-test, a lot of homework, and horrible paperworks (Seriously, I think my teachers really want to kill all of their students). Okay, I’ll stop my blabbering this time. I promise I’ll update soon. It’ll be lovely if you can dropped some comments kekeke

For akusukamelon eonnie and floppybeib eonnie, I hope you like it anyway... (^.^)