GOTCHA !!

Painful Jealousy

 

Hyesung POV

 

Soon after we reach our apartment complex, I run all away the corridor which connect the parking park with the apartment unit. Taehak call my name, but I don’t care anymore, “Eric, you’ll get caught this day. You, cheater!”. Huh? It’s not what I want to say. Okay, what I mean to say is “Sungmin, waiting for me. I’ll save you from that Old Flirting Mikkulaji” (Author POV : “Yah Hyesungie, who are you talking with? I didn’t even saw anyone was there with you”).

I press the enter code pass in front of Eric’s apartment door. I rush into his house but why there are no light in here? I turn on the lamp. Humm it’s strange, why it’s so quiet here? I walk to Eric’s room, I didn’t see both of them. It’s weird, where those two can go?

Are they in the Super Junior dorm? I shook my head, I don’t think so. Super Junior have a lot members, so even the five of them still in filming site, the other member and the managers will be in their dorm right. Hotel or Cafe? I think Eric not that stupid too take Sungmin there, since there were many people can see them together. No, I think it’s impossible for Eric and Sungmin date in such kind of place. So where they are? It’s already late night. I will wait him here.

 

Eric POV

 

I’ve drive Sungmin home and I’m purposely come home late night. Now if Minwoo’s plan really work with him, he should've been in my house. I start preparing my heart, if Hyesungie really there, I will continue with this plan. If he wasn’t there, maybe I’ll consider Minwoo suggestion to forget all about him. I let out big sigh. “Hyesungie...I really hope you’ll be there...”

It take me a half an hour to get my  apartment complex. Unconsciously, I hold my breath when pull my door. Hey, it’s unlock. It mean Minwoo’s plan was success. “Manse...Humph” I close my mouth firmly. I really must give Minwoo a kiss tomorrow. Kekeke I let my grinning face before put on serious face. I go to my house and still try to calming my heart from excitement.

“Yah Hyesungie, you surprise me. I think you’re a robber. Why you sitting on the dark like that? Are you going to take responsible if I get heart attack?”

“Why you come home late night Eric-ah?” I saw he pouted his lips. Aish...don’t do that Hyesung-ah. You know I can’t bear with it right.

“I’ve drive Sungmin back to his dorm. But before that, I take Sungmin to the hospital because he say he have a headache.” I’m trying really hard to hold my laugh.

“But it’s not your responsibility anyway. If he had headache, why he didn’t tell to his manager to drive him home.” He send me a death glare

“It just because I’m pitty on him. The manager will send him home after take another Super Junior member to their next radio program schedule and I’m afraid he can collapse anytime. So I’ve decide to take him home.”

“When exactly you being so care with another people, even with your member you never pay attention.” I can see clearly furious draw on his pretty face...or i can say, Jealousy...

“I’m not being care with him, but I think at least we have responsible to our guest since they attend in our program, that’s all!” I acted get annoyed with him.

“Being responsible? Che, such a weird excuse. Don’t even try to lie at me. I know you and Sungmin have ‘something special’ relationship, aren’t you?”

“Hey, are you have a right to intograting me? Even if me and Sungmin got into ‘something special’ relationship like what you say, it’s none of you business anyway.” I jump over like a kid mentally

“It just....I-it just because I don’t want it turn into scandal and impact to Shinhwa. If it any relation with Shinhwa, so it’s my business too. I try so hard to protect Shinhwa’s image and you? You seem didn’t care so much about it.”

“Yah, after this year, are you questioning me about my loyalty to Shinhwa? Okay, now I tell you something, it’s true that I have special feeling to Sungmin. If you questioning about my responsibility to Shinhwa, I can guarantee to you that I will protect Shinhwa image even I must sacrifice my relationship.” You must admit it, that I’m a great actor. His face turn to red, I think he really mad at me.

“Yah, I know it..I Know it. You, such an OLD FLIRTING MIKKULAJI bastard. Are you that easily change your heart? Till yesterday, you always say that you love me, that you want me to become your boyfriend. And now you say that you falling in love with Sungmin. You really a cheater, you know?” he stand in front of me and started to shake my body, and then I grab his hand

“Why you so mad at me? Are you being jealous with Sungmin?” He frozen at that time

“No....It’s...It’s not...not what I mean...” from his stuttering I can guess that he really jealous.

Hahaha Hyesungie...I got your tail.