What The..........?!?

Painful Jealousy

 

Eric POV

“Yah, can you two just get a room?” soon I arrive at Minwoo’s house just to watch him and Andy cuddling in the couch.

“Again and again, you really can’t take a right time, do you? What are you doing in my house right now? It’s my time to get a breakfast with my baby Andy.” He his own lips while he stare at Andy with that predator stare

“Urgh gross. I’m here to get your help once again.” I try to separate them.

“Yah Hyung, why you always try to troublesome me whenever you get a trouble? I do help you this morning with Hyesung hyung, did you remember?” Andy pouting his lips soon Minwoo kiss him and both of them laughing.

“Yah Stop doing that. I’m still here you know.” I slap their had

“My baby Andy, I think we must delay our breakfast right? Okay okay, what do you want?” He wink at Andy, Andy pat his hair, and it’s make me really jealous.

No, it’s not I’m jealous with one of them but I’m imagine how it could be when I’m with Hyesung together. Just imagining like that made me happy.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you Eric? Just now you come to my house and distract my breakfast and suddenly you smiling like a crazy man. Did you need my help again? Aish...I should have know it’ll be happen. Is it about Hyesungie again?”

“Wooah Minbongie...I really amazed with you now. How could you know about that?” I let a big grin in my face

“It simple. Whenever you get trouble, it must be somehow related to our main vocalist.”

“I need your guidance. I want to play hard-to-get with Hyesung, I really want he willingly say to me that he love me.” I’m pleading to Minwoo

“I know how, but I don’t think you can doing this. It’ll really hard for you.”

“How, tell me? Whatever the way I must trough, I will do it.”

“Can you hold your longs for Hyesung?” I’m hesitant but at the end I just nodding to Minwoo.

“That’s the only way to person like our lil’ prince....” he grinning widely

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyesung POV

It’s been a month after I knew Eric dating with Sungmin. I really want to tell him about my feeling inside but to meet with him now really difficult. Even when our gathering with the member, I’m barely seeing him. What’s wrong with him? When he was date with Park Shi Yeon, he always take a time with us. Whether Sungmin is more important than us, ? Eric really Mikkulaji. Aish...that person made me pissed off. I try to not bothering it that much but how I can be if every week I must shooting with him? It really driven me crazy and more annoyed.

Like right now, soon after we finished our schedule, I can’t find him everywhere. I’ve heard from Minwoo that he rush leave early because he already made a promise to meet with someone, and I 100% sure that person is Sungmin. I’m startled when someone touch my shoulder, I see Dongwan smiling to me and take a seat beside me.

“What’s up Sungie? You seem spacing out all time.”

“Dongwanie, do you think Eric now take us a side?” I have a gaze to distant place

“What do you mean Sungie-ah? He is our leader. It’s not make a sense since all the time he always try protect us hardly.”

“But why recently he seem didn’t want to go gathering with us? Do you know where he go?”

“Yah, I’m not his mother and you know I’m preparing my new album, kind busy time now. Even I have spare time, I will choose going with my camera than tagging Eric all day Kekeke. I think Eric same with me. It’s busy time for him too I guess, because he is the CEO and we plan to make a comeback next year too. Why you asking? Are you now realize now that you falling in love with Eric?” He give me a softly stare but somehow his question make me panic.

“Do you know it? How it could be...”

“Yah, are you kidding? I think only you didn’t realize that, even a-blind-deaf person can see that.” He giggle

“But I don’t...I’m really not...” I’m stuttering now

“Hyesungie... Your love, whoever you fall in love with and whatever it is, don’t be shame with it. It’s the most beautifull thing in the world you know. You must be gratefull if you still can love someone, even though you fall in love with a guy. Just say it and let it flow.”

“You really are an Old wisely man.”

“Yah, don’t say that I’m old man. I’m still young you know? So now, tell Eric what are you really feel inside.”

“But recently I barely talk or see him. Now he date with Sungmin and get busy because of that matter. He never give me a chance to talk with him.”

“He date with Sungmin? Really? Woah, I’ve never heard about that. I don’t know why you are so silly? You two are neighbor right? Why you can’t just go to his home and meet with him in there.”

“I’m not really sure that I can meet him in his house.” I shook my head

“At least, you’ve tried it.”

“Okay, I think you’re right. I will try it. But before that I think I’ll go into my next schedule.”

“Oh you’re right, Congrats for your new album. As expected, all of your song is really good.”

“Thank you Dongwan-ah... I hope your album can release soon too. It’s time for me to go now. Anyway, thanks for listening me.”

 “No problem. Hyesung-ah...fighting” He end up our conversation with that bright smile and a lame pose of course. I just smile to him, Kekeke It just soooo Dongwanie.

Taehak take me a ride to next schedule in radio station.

“Taehak, Which one we go to ?” I ask him

“You know hyung, Sukira on the KBS FM.”

“Do you mean that Sukira, Super Junior Kiss Radio? Sungmin is the DJ now, doesn’t he?” I frowned

“Nae hyung. Sungmin and Ryeowook are the DJ now.”

“Can we change our schedule? I don’t want to go there...” and I don’t want to meet with him...

“I’m sorry hyung, all I can say is it’s impossible. It already settled couple months a go Hyung. Beside that, it’ll be really good for your promotion because that program already have a huge international listeners. So there is no reason for you to reject it.”

“Okay, okay...I’ll listen to you this time...But don’t blame me if after this I’m throwing my tantrum to you.” I really want to punch Taehak now but somewhere in my mind, I think he is right.

“I’m used it since long time a go...” He whisper it, but I can hear all he said.

“What do you mean about that?” I’m throwing my death glare while folding my arms

“No hyung,,,I didn’t say anything” He try to avoid my eyes.

 

-----------

 

I’ve tried really hard to finish our session smoothly and to hide my annoyed tone everytime I answer Sungmin’s question. Somehow I feel that he enjoying every moments I showed my tantrum. Not enough for that, he call Eric during friend phone session. Is he trying to get my nerves? It really disgusting for me to hear Eric’s voice when he said “Sungmin-ah..” with that cute tone everytime he heard Sungmin’s voice. Oh God, You must help me now...

Soon after we finish our session, I go to the restroom. Washing my face, try to freshened my mind. I don’t think I can take it anymore, I must to meet with Eric now. Okay, I’ve decide it. I must meet with Eric after this. I go out from the restroom and want to go to the parking park before I see Sungmin, in the dark corner of parking park, kissing passionately with a guy. I think that other guy was Eric, I feel my blood pressure increase fastly, but when I try to figure that other guy, I think I was wrong. It’s not Eric, but Kyuhyun.

What the F**K? Did he cheat on Eric’s back? Did Eric know about this? I have to warn Eric about that...I don’t want Eric get hurt because of this. Eric-ah...I will protect you.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author’s Note

I’m sorry to take a long time to update this fic because my last week was really a Catastrophe. *SIGH* But I hope you’ll enjoy it. So the next Chapter will be the final of this fic and I will update it soon after I can handle all my business kekeke....

Anyway, I want to know if there any my subscribers came from INDONESIA beside floppybeib eonnie and akusukamelon eonnie? I kind of curious, how many Shinhwa Changjo Indonesia out of there? Because in my school, beside me, there wasn’t any Shinhwa Changjo (T^T) *sobbing hard*

Comments Will Always be Lovely (^____^)