Final Chapter

Please be careful with my heart

 

♪♫“I'll be right beside you forever

I won't let our world fall apart

From the very start I'll be careful with your heart”♪♫

 

 

Taemin’s POV

 

Unknowingly, my tears were already falling.

 

“Taemin… Are you… okay?” Krystal asked as she saw a tears rolling down from my eyes.

 

“I’m fine” I lied as I faked a smile, no I’m not okay. “Wait, where’s Minho?” I asked as she turned silent

 

“Minho and I… We broke up a few months ago” She said trying to force a smile “actually, as we’ve been breaking up, getting together again, for the last 7 years, I mean. We had an up and down relationship which I thought would end up happily for both of us. But I guess not all endings are happy.” Krystal finished as she smiled trying to stop her tears.

 

“If it’s not good, then it’s not yet the end.” Gahee noona said as she gave Krystal a comforting smiled, I smiled to myself repeating the words in my mind.

 

“What about you Minji?” I asked even though I knew perfectly well that Seungri and her, they broke up years ago but remained friends.

 

“If you’re asking about Seungri, I know you know we broke up years ago. He’s in the army now. And I have a boyfriend okay.” From her tone of voice, she seemed to have moved on, Well years ago I guess “We’re still friends, good friends. But to be honest, there are times how I wished that Jiyong was Seungri… Like… oh…just forget it” She said smiling as her eyes disappeared.

 

So I guess not all love stories end up happy, just because two people love each other doesn’t mean they’d always end up together…

 

“Noona! What about you? Why aren’t you married yet, I mean…” I said. I couldn’t find the right words to tell her what I really wanted to tell, but she just laughed as a reply.

 

“He’ll come… One day…” She said “Park Gahee will one day meet someone meant for her just like how you and Ellen both found one another.”

 

I smiled at her, forgetting about the pain, just remembering how happy I felt, like when Ellen used to be here.

 

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

 

More than 40 years had passed, and still… I never took the chance to marry or find another girl. Nor did I have any other girlfriend. Ellen remained in my heart, and forever will she stay. Now I am more than 60 years old, but I am still waiting for the time when Ellen and I will be reunited again, when her wish will come true. We will be together again, forever. I don’t care even if it takes another lifetime. But why wait that long when it’s about to happen… Ellen and I will be reunited once again

 

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

 

“You are my first romance

And I'm willing to take a chance

That till life is through

I'll still be loving you”

 

She sang as we waltzed bear footed by the shore, she was dressed in white, so was I. Everything seemed like the day I confessed to her, difference is I’m doing it all over again. Yes, the 17 year old me is confessing to the 16 year old girl whom I loved for almost 50 years, for almost my whole life.

 

“Taemin, you idiot! Don’t you know how much I missed you? Don’t you know how long I waited for you? How long before my wish came true!” She said as she parted playfully hitting my chest, I laughed as I grabbed her pulling her and embracing her. Does she know how long I waited to be with her again? To be embracing her for real and not just an imagination? How my heart is fluttering with joy right now, being this close to her again?

 

“What exactly did you wish for anyway?” I asked as she was still in my arms, savoring the moment afraid that she’ll leave again.

 

“To be with you forever.” She answered.”That was my wish… To be with you forever” She then buried her face on my chest. I smiled as I pulled away kneeling down, taking her hand kissing it. Before I could even utter a word, I paused as I saw the ring, still there. “I love you Lee Taemin, I always will, I always did, and I will always do.” Ellen said as soon as she saw me gazing at her hand.

 

“well if that’s the case Ms. Park Ellen” I said as I folded my long sleeved polo, revealing the watch that she gave, “Or should I say Mrs. Ellen Lee” I smiled bowing down putting one hand infront of her. “Will you dance with me again? Will you run with me while holding hands? Will you—“ Before I could finish my sentence she pulled my hand and kissed me, giving me a kiss. “That’s all?” I , after more than 40 years, that’s all?” She didn’t answer but she grinned as she looked at me directly in the eye.

 

“Ofcourse not!” She answered back, pulling my shirt giving me a deep passionate kiss. Something I really missed, after all, more than 40 years without her … It’s complicated…

 

►END◄

 

I’m soooo sorry if it’s lame, 

Haha

I wanted him to have a tragic death but, even if it’s tragic…

It’s still the same

They’d still end up together anyway. ♥♥♥