Don't make me hurt you.

My Stupid English Teacher is a Chinese

 

“Wait, could you please repeat that line?” You asked as you scratched your ear.

“I’m not a broken cd.” He answered.

“Okay then, maybe I should go.” You said and turned to walk. He caught your arm in protest.

“Okay, okay. I need your help. We’ve got to help each other.” He begged.

“Ommo, you’re asking for my help? I thought you knew every little details of the world!” You exclaimed while he kept his poker face on.

“I did not say that.” He answered.

You laughed it off and told him, “You did not even help me when I asked you where the appendix was located.”

His face suddenly turned red, “I’m a teacher and you’re not even taking me seriously. I could just fail you right at this moment!”

You were dumbfounded but decided that this was the time to make him beg and plead for something.

“Okay then, fail me. If that’s the only way I could pay for the humiliation you’ve given me then fine, do it. I’m not scared.” You warned him.

His face suddenly turned back into that ‘lost puppy’ look. “Please. It’s for the both of us.” He pleaded.

You clapped your hands loudly, “Oh my, you could pass out for an actor! Bravo!”

He did not answer, he just stood there and looked at you. You felt something warm on your arm and you looked at it, only to realize that he was still holding you.

“Let go of me, this doesn’t even make sense.” You said and wriggled your arm free.

He doesn’t do anything and you could see from his eyes that there was really something he wanted to do but he couldn’t tell you. Oh God, no. I’m still too young for that.

You shook your head from the thought and stared right back at him. Today was not the time for thinking about doing that, not in front of this guy.

“What do you want from me?” You finally managed to ask him.

“I need your help. Just like you will need mine.” He replied. What help did he need from you?

“I don’t need anybody’s help. I can manage myself.” You sarcastically answered.

“Really, ajhussi. Don’t force me because I won’t help you.” You spoke in a firm tone.

“Stop calling me ajhussi—“

“Then what do you want me to call you?” You irritatingly asked.

“Kris.” He innocently answered as he showed off his wide eyed stare.

“I hate that name.” You said and looked away. You hate the person too.

“What are you even trying to say?” He asked you.

“Nothing.” You answered and kept calm.

“Just like what I was trying to say a while ago, I need your help.” He spoke.

“Why me? There are a lot of better ones out there that could help you. I’m not the right one to ask for help, mister.” You said.

“I won’t fail you. You’ll get the highest score in class.” He said. It was tempting, getting a perfect grade in English would be a great success for you, your parents will be proud of you, especially your dad. But getting that grade in that way was a bit unfair, especially for your classmates who try harder than you.

“You’ll be able to graduate. With no flaws on your report card.” He offered.

“I can do those things without your help, ajhussi.” You confronted and looked at him in the eyes.

He doesn’t say anything. Maybe he did not even understand what was going on. He was just there, staring at you like you were some kind of a useless robot.

You got fed up so you decided to walk away. This person is wasting my time.

Kris still doesn’t do anything. He was speechless.

 

He’s using me for his own survival? Tsh. He is such a parasite. I don’t know why God made these kinds of people.

What was his purpose for using you anyway? It was not like you were the most brilliant student is school. There must be something behind this. I can feel it.

You had made your mind, you will never lend a help to that man. He deserved to be punished. He deserved to rot in hell. And you found out that this was the only way to.

 

You almost reached the gate when he shouted,

 

 

“I’ll do anything for you! I’ll be your slave.”

You paused, this was a good time to play a game.