I DON'T KNOW.

My Stupid English Teacher is a Chinese

 

A tall figure appeared in front of him and he immediately knew it was Chanyeol. He remembered that you and Chanyeol were dating. Just like Jessica and him.

“What do you want from me?” Kris asked.

“I was watching you all the time.” He replied, his fists clenching.

“I hope we made a good show for you.” Kris muttered.

“Stay away from her.” Chanyeol warned Kris. “That girl… She’s mine.”

“I know she’s yours. I know my place, you don’t have to worry and stress yourself.” Kris said.

Kris was right, he knows where his place was but why was Chanyeol so afraid? Was he right from the start? The thing that he was dreading to come true, was it going to finally happen?

“You shouldn’t have followed her here.” Chanyeol continued on. “Why the hell did you do that?!”

Kris wondered too. Why did he run around just to follow you? He just wanted to get you back. But why? Chanyeol already has you and there’s nothing he could do to change that. He didn’t understand why he embraced you too. Was it driven by emotions?

Hey, wait. What emotions? He’s got no feeling towards you so why did he do that?

“I… I don’t know.” Kris answered.

“You don’t know? Do you even know what you’re talking about?” Chanyeol asked furiously.

“Chanyeol, I guarantee you. There’s really nothing going on.” He insisted.

“Make sure what you’re saying is true, Mr. Wu. You should know your limitations.” Chanyeol muttered. “She’s only your student.”

“I’m dating Jessica, Chanyeol. Of course I know where I stand.” He replied. Am I even sure where?

“Good. But just in case you forget, I’d be glad to make you remember.” Chanyeol uttered before walking away.

Kris watched him until his shadow completely faded.

 

Chanyeol wanted to cry his heart out when he saw you hugging Kris. You never did that to him before. When you cried, you punched him. He waited for you to calm down. But why was your feeling towards Kris different? Why did you hug him back? Why did you hold on?

That moment Chanyeol saw the both of you at that lamppost, why did he feel jealousy? It was wrong to feel jealous towards someone who doesn’t even stand a chance against him.

It was bothering him to know that of all the guys in school, it was Kris against him.

That incident a week before, what was she trying to tell me? Was she trying to break up with me? Chanyeol asked himself.

No, it can’t be. You can’t be falling for your own teacher. That’s impossible, I’m your boyfriend.

Slowly, tears rolled down his cheek. He wanted to see you now. He needed answers to the questions that bugged him. Today’s not a time for that; there are more things I have to focus on.

 

But Chanyeol felt very happy because you now felt okay.

As long as she’s happy, then I am too. The reason doesn’t matter anymore. As long as she’s mine, it’s okay.

 


A/N: AYO WADDUP KREESE?

after how many days of waiting. TAADAAA~ this story will remain free. (yes, I'm sorry for those who want it ty.) you want ? yes? check out my co-author story. it's called MEAL COUPONS. (oohlala~) HAHAHAHAHA anyway, this is another update. and we're almost there. :) thanks for droppin' by. hope to see your name in the comments belowww. ;)