to confess or not to confess?

My Stupid English Teacher is a Chinese

 

He ran to you and immediately enveloped you in a warm embrace.

 

“I’m sorry. I knew I was wrong and I thought staying away from you would lessen the burden I left you with.” Kris said to you. “But when I saw you walk away from me just now, I knew I was about to miss the biggest part of me.”

“I’m sorry.” You muttered against his jacket.

“No, I’m sorry. I should have just listened to my heart. I should have followed my thoughts.” He said as he tightened the embrace. “I made a mistake.”

“We both made mistakes. I should have let you explained. I should have just listened.” You said as he looked down at you and wiped your tears away.

“Everything is okay now. At least we have patched things up, right?” He asked you. You sniffed and hesitated.

He rolled his eyes and pinched your cheeks, “You’re not dreaming, wake up.” He joked.

“I’m not sleeping.” You answered and smiled.

“See? That’s what I want to see. Stop crying and smile like you always do.” He said. “I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?”

You nodded, today was a hectic day and you needed rest.

“So, you’ll turn left and I’ll turn right.” He said and smiled like the way you wanted him to.

“I know, stupid.” You muttered and he pinched you cheeks again.

“I miss your clumsiness.” He spoke.

“I miss your stupidity.” You replied. He rolled his eyes and placed his hands on your shoulders. “I’ll wait for you tomorrow, okay? So stop crying.” He said.

“Yeah, sure. Bye.” You said and walked away.

 

As he watched you, he felt his heart beat fast. That girl, what has she done to me to make me feel this way?

 

Little did he know, his stupidity wasn’t the only thing you missed.

 

And you also did not know that your clumsiness wasn’t the only thing that he also missed.

 

 

He was still keeping a secret inside his heart that you and he didn’t know.

 

He smiled to himself as you watched him fade away from his view. As he turned to go, a husky voice called his name.

 

“Kris Wu, I really think we need to talk.”

 


A/N: I apologize for being such a tease. confessions will not happen on this chapter because I'm thinking about something else. HAHAHAHA due to public demand, I updated. :D yay~ let me know what you think, gulls ;) and the poll result will be posted for the next chapter so you can still vote until tonight. (GO BACK TO CHAPTER 20 TO VOTE) thanks for continuous love and support. !