I really don't know.

My Stupid English Teacher is a Chinese

 

Chanyeol blinked, trying to let his mind register what you had just said.

“You’re not drunk, are you? Are you sick?” He said and extended his hand to touch your forehead.

 

You reached up to take it away from your forehead. You placed both your hands on his shoulders and leaned in.

You closed your eyes and kissed him. Maybe if I date him, I’d fall for him.

Chanyeol was now your first kiss.

 

When you let him go and looked at him, he opened his eyes. He gazed back at you and said, “I’m not going to lie too. Not anymore. Not this time.”

He caressed your cheek and leaned in once more to kiss you.

When he ended the kiss, he smiled at you and rang the doorbell.

“It’s us, eommoni.” He said through the speaker.

 You breathed in and smiled at him, Chanyeol was a good man. And he was the best for you. Maybe one day you’d wake up and fall in-love with him. The possibilities were endless, you just had to dig in deeper to get them.

You entered the room, his hands still intertwined with yours. Your mom looked at Chanyeol, who was still smiling, like his teeth would fall off any second now, then her eyes fleeted to you and you had to fake a smile.

“Good, that means we don’t have to set an arrange date for the both of you.” She said and laughed. You frowned and your mom noticed, “I was just kidding. I know how much you hate those kinds of things.”

 

That night, everybody was happy. Well, except for you.

Chanyeol left the house with the smile still on his face. He said you had a date with him tomorrow. You agreed but your mind was not really working. He kissed your cheek before leaving, and he promised he’d go to your house early.

 

You sat on the bed, and wondered what happened today. You didn’t fail math and you were not going to repeat another year, and that meant you’ll proceed to college and fulfil your dreams. In contrast to that, you realized how you had fully become reliant to Kris. You realized that that man was playing around all along and in the end, it was you who got hurt and got mistaken.

You shook your head.

 

 

Aniya, I must be hallucinating. I’m not falling for Kris. It’s stupid to fall for him. I’d only get hurt… because he likes Jessica and not me.

 

 


 

A/N: I think you guys really have to do this for me. I'm getting really confused. YOU MUST. JEBAAAAL~ One chance to make this story better. Do it for me, okay? Thank you! :3

 

 

 

I hope you guys could also check this out ;)

CLICK ON THE TITLE TO GO TO THE STORY :D

 

CHANCE /Chan.soo/

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!