Chapter 2

Frienship? Or Love?

The other day at Lizzy and Nana’s school

The bell rang and Nana decided to practice a little bit in the dance class. Her sunbaenim gladly let her to practice in the room. A few minutes later Lizzy arrived at the dance class. Nana was dancing the song Blow by Kesha and it was remix by Cirkut. Nana saw Lizzy from the entrance and she pretended that she didn’t see her. She continued to dance but this time she danced ily. She saw Lizzy’s eyes roaming her body from top to bottom. At the meantime Lizzy wasn’t aware that her eyes were glued to her nice . Nana smiled at herself as she turned around and Lizzy eyes widened when Nana noticed her.

“Were you enjoying it by now?” Nana asked and she bit her bottom lip and giving Lizzy a ier piercing look. She approached the latter and she could tell that she was nervous at the moment.

“W-what?I- I wasn’t.” Lizzy mind slap herself by her sudden stuttering. Her heart began to beat faster than normal. Actually she didn’t know why? She averted her gaze to her right and she didn’t want to look at Nana’s eyes. Nana’s smile got wider and she embraced and whispered to her ear. Lizzy blushed so hard and it almost like a color of a tomato.

“I know you were.” Nana kissed Lizzy’s temple and she hugged her tighter as she inhaled her sweet scent. Lizzy at the moment began to tremble and every touched that Nana was giving her made her weak. Nana noticed her trembling and she only ignored it. She wanted to enjoy herself after her tiring class practice. Lizzy was having a hard time to breath for some reason while Nana was losing herself by the sweet scent of her best friend. She suddenly kissed Lizzy’s neck.

“N-nana? W-Wh” Lizzy stuttered in low voice and she couldn’t even say the last word she wanted to say. She wanted to push Nana off of her but there was something stopping her. She really hated herself for enjoying the kiss that Nana was giving her. She only shut her eyes and her hands were about to sneak them on Nana’s neck.

“Yes?” She gave Lizzy one more kissed on the neck until she realized what she was doing. She back off immediately and she made up an excuse. Lizzy quickly put her hands down to her side and looked on the floor.

“Hahaha, Look at your face in the mirror it looks so funny.” Nana laughed awkwardly.

Nana thought, ‘Wtf wtf! What happened just now? I almost lose myself completely. Hell! Hell! Hell! This is so damn awkward that has ever happened! Lamest excused ever! Omo! I just don’t understand this feeling right now.’ There was an awkward silence that surrounded the atmosphere between them and Lizzy spoke to lessen the awkwardness.

“Nana, I hate you for teasing me like that! I’ll sue you for ual harassment.” Lizzy gave Nana one of her death glares.

“Sorr, don’t think that stuff I do not like you. I’m not gonna go gay huh? I’ll make it up to you I’ll buy you a dukbokki in the city center.” Nana looked so calm on the outside but inside she was feeling uneasy.

“fǎn cháng!”

“What?!”

“erted?! Ice Princess, Stop teasing me it gets on my nerves! Nana! I’ll leave now.” Although she said that her feet did the opposite.

“The hell? Why ert?!

“For ual harassing your best friend!” She stuck out her tongue like a kid.

“Really? Why still here?” Nana asked with a silly grin on her face.

“I don’t know?”

“Wait! I’ll get my bag and say goodbye to sunbae, ne?” Nana quickly grabbed her bag near at the mirror and bid goodbye to her sunbaenim to her little office in the dance room. While Lizzy was waiting for her best friend she was in her little world.

‘Damn it! What’s wrong with you, Soo Young ah? You should be angry to Nana now, but I couldn’t get myself to be angry at her. I really hate myself I love Doojoon right? Right? right?’ Lizzy was asking herself if she were saying those words out loud. She would look like an idiot at school. In the meantime she was confused about her feelings towards her boyfriend. ‘Thank God! No one passed by when Nana did that’. She sighed with a relief.

The two went to the city and enjoyed themselves. Friday night came and the five of them went to a KTV and Club in the city. They were wearing at their best clothes and some of them were wearing dresses.

“Yes, we finally get our fun.” Jooyeon stretched out her arms and hugged her girlfriend giving her a quick peck on the lips.

“Geez, you two couldn’t restrain yourselves we’re in the city! We’re not at your cribs!” Raina complained.

“Yah! Raina, just get used to it. For your info we’re in a room.” UEE answered back.

“Aigoo, you do not know what country you’re living in, ne? Good thing no one just entered this room and saw your lovey dovey thing that you just did.” Raina said.

“Yah! Jooyeon unni let’s get it down already I wanna sing and roll this place now.” Lizzy whined.

“As always Lizzy is impatient, okay okay let’s go and choose some songs!” Nana on the other hand was in deep in her thoughts.

‘Why do I always think about her since that incident? Aigoo! I completely believed I’m straight, but the weird thing is I’m not attracted to boys either. I just don’t understand it! I wasn’t attracted either to girls, but right now. I think Lizzy..Yah! Im Jin ah! She’s your best friend are you cing insane?’ Suddenly someone interrupted her from fighting her inner self.

“Jin? Are you okay? You’re so quite” Lizzy asked worriedly and when she said her real name. Nana’s heart began to beat faster.

“N-nae I’m fine y-you’re just imagining stuff.” Nana didn’t look at her eyes instead she stared the wall and clutched the fabric near to her chest. She hated how she stuttered when she answered her question.

“You sure?”

“I’m okay.” This time Nana gained confidence responding to her question without stuttering.

‘Oh dear! Please, in this sole night I’m hoping I wouldn’t do any stupid things' Nana thought.


So this is chapter 2 it's kinda short. I did the other half this morning before I went to school and did the other half tonight. I think this chapter awww T_T I'll make up to you guys on the next update. Sorry for the grammatical errors too LOL! I'm hoping you would like this chapter and I would like to thanked to those people who subscribed this fic^^. This motivates me to write this fic and I'm trying to update it as soon when I have free time. Leave some comments below and tell me what do you think about this fic. I'm gaining a lot of subscribers recently awww..I really thank you guys :). So yeah, this is chapter 2, enjoy ^^