Chapter 5

Frienship? Or Love?

“What?” Nana said and when E-young heard the door opened; she quickly pressed her lips to Nana’s soft ones. Lizzy wasn’t expecting this kind of happenings but it did happen. She was so shocked at the scene before her. The two were lip locking she didn’t expect Nana was going to respond at the latter. Nana was shocked at first but she relaxed herself and played along with E-young. Nana closed her eyes slowly and E-young put her arms around Nana’s neck to deepen the kissed. The kissing started to heat up Nana asked for an entrance and the younger one gladly parted her lips. Lizzy’s eyes started to water and she hated how she felt really hurt at the scene. She couldn’t take the scene in front of her and so she ran as far as she could and went out of the Im’s residence. E-young quickly pulled away and told Nana to follow her.

“Nana unni, you need to follow her go!” Without saying anything she followed Lizzy with heart racing. She went outside of their house and the orange sky a few hours ago was dark and stars were visible.

“Damn it! She’s so fast even with my long legs I can’t keep up with her.” Nana saw her running ahead of her and she noticed that she was heading to her home. She saw her turned to the left, but when she turned left. Nana never found her. She walked a little bit where Lizzy had turned into. After a few minutes of walking she arrived at the park. She walked towards the swings but before she could occupy one of them. She heard sobbing behind the bushes. She walked slowly towards the bushes and she peeked through the leaves. There she saw Lizzy, crying hard while sitting one of the benches and she was hesitating whether to approach her or not. In the end she approached her quietly while Lizzy tearing up. She saw two pair of legs in front of her and she tilted her head to have a good look.

“Soo Young ah?” Nana’s mind was blank and the word only escaped was Lizzy’s real name.

“Leave…me alone Jin.” Her tears never stopped flowing. Nana didn’t even listen to her. The next step she did was she sat next to her in silence.

“Didn’t you hear me leave me..” She was cut off at Nana’s action as she hugged the girl next to her. Lizzy stiffened at the warm embraced of Nana. She just didn’t understand how she wasn’t mad at her after all the things she had done to her.

“Why?” Nana didn’t answer.

“Don’t cry it doesn’t suit you. Let’s go back before oppa would worry about you.”

“For sake! Why did you..I don’t want you to ki-” Nana was shocked at the sudden yelling of Lizzy, instead she only looked at her with her poker face. She stopped before she could say it out loud.

“Why are you like this?? After all I’ve done to you? I left you, I have hurt you, but you’re still kind towards me. Are you stupid or something?” Lizzy punched Nana’s shoulders and she even cried harder than before. Nana just stayed silent as she endured the pain she was receiving and she even tightened her hug.

“Jin! Why don’t you speak?! I can’t guess every single damn thought that goes through your head!" She stopped punching and cried on her left shoulder.

“Maybe I’m stupid, you can call me in any insults you want. Call me martyr if you want to all I know is…I..” Nana stopped and she faced her; cupping her cheeks while brushing off the tears from her cheeks. The two were looking at each other’s eyes intently.

“Jin..” Lizzy on the other hand found herself leaning forward slightly within a minute. She smashed her lips. Nana gladly responded. Lizzy couldn’t hide it anymore she kissed her with hunger as she put her hand on the back of Nana's neck and pushed her head closer. It started snowing that night. They only ignored the cold and they were enjoying themselves in every kisses. Nana’s tongue was asking for an entrance, reluctantly, Lizzy let her tongue in. Both girls thought, ‘This feels so good..’. They were battling for dominance and surprisingly Nana won.  Lizzy’s kiss made Nana’s lose herself in every kiss she was giving her. Nana’s right hand slowly went down to Lizzy’s thigh caressing and enjoying what she was doing. Lizzy was enjoying the feeling that Nana’s was giving her. Both girls were out of breath so they pulled away. Blushed were painted on both faces. They sat there for a while before one of them started to speak.

“I..I..sorry, Nana..sorry, I just couldn’t make up my mind let me process it first. I’m so confused. Please, for the second time forget what happened tonight. I just..”. Lizzy ran off to her house direction and left the Nana with teary eyes. Although she knew now that Lizzy has feelings for her, but Lizzy couldn’t return her love like she does.

As usual avoidance was there. Lizzy kept her distance to Nana except when they were working on their project. Both of them didn’t bring up what happened that night. As if nothing had happened. Two weeks had passed; they were all done with their presentation. The exam week started all of the students in their school were busy.

After Nana’s exam that day she went home immediately because it was snowing hard and she wanted to rest. Fortunately she finished all her other exams that day and she was planning to cook a cup of hot noodles after school; when she opened the door to her house.  She found her brother sitting on the couch while covering his face using his hands.

“Oppa?” Nana asked as she put down her bag on the floor and approached her brother.

“Jin ah..she left me...”

“Sorry to hear that..you could find some-” Doojoon cut her off. Nana couldn’t believe that Lizzy broke up with her brother; although inside she was happy. At the same time she felt sorry for her brother.

“She loves somebody else…” Doojoon looked at her after he said those words. He took out something from his pocket and gave the folded paper to Nana.

“What is this for oppa?”

“Lizzy gave that to me a while ago.” She went to her room and she unfolded the paper and she checked what was written in it.

‘Duìbùqǐ, wǒ ài nǐ, dàn zài guòqù de jǐ gè xīngqí, wǒ de xíngwéi xiàng nǐ lěng. Wǒ hěn yúchǔn, wǒ yīnggāi duì wǒ de gǎnqíng xíngshì. Dào shíyī diǎn sānshí fēn'

“Soo Young, why do you have to use mandarin on me? Why don’t you tell me directly!” She almost yelled when she saw all the mandarin characters on the paper. She decided to change to a comfy clothes. She found another message underneath of that long one.

‘Wǒ yào huí dào zhōngguó, míngtiān wǎnshàng. Saranghae.’ Nana only understood the word I love you in the end, but not the previous message. She took out her phone and called someone to translate the message for her.

“Please answer it.” She failed to do so. She took a picture of the paper and posted it on some other sites. Hoping she could find some a kind hearted people to translate it for her, but the same thing happened to her. No one answered her question.

“Why are you making it hard for me?” After a long time of searching she fell asleep on her bed.


So this is chapter 5 sorry for the late update. I had so many homework and quizzes for the past few weeks. I hope you enjoy it sorry for those pinyin characters I'll translate it in the next chapter haahaha. Thank you for the people who subscribed to this fic I really appreciate it. And maybe I'll start a new fic again I'm hoping this week I can put it in here. ^^ see you in the next chapter again.