Getting lost on the way to Cerulean City

Pokemon Dream Come True

“Hey. Shindong hyung, can you tell me who the…” Kyuhyun turned up and saw all of them frozen in the position. “Tsk. You black words again.” Kyuhyun was about to kick the black words away but he missed when it disappeared.

“Then I shall just battle you now!” Eunhyuk pouted.

“You have to come another day; my Pokémons are too tired today.” Shindong said.

“Shindong hyung, can you tell me who the other gym leaders are then?” Kyuhyun repeated his question and Shindong smirked at him.

“You have to find out someday. So I shall not spoil the fun of it. Okay, boys! Your next gym will be at Cerulean City! And to get there, you have to cross over the Mt Moon.” Shindong folded his arms.

“Okay! We are ready for camping in the cave!” Donghae nodded.

“Cave? You mean we are going to sleep in there?!” Kyuhyun asked as he imagine them sleeping on the cold hard floor with all the darkness and creepiness around. It makes him shivered a little.

“It will be like sleeping in the forest just that it will be an enclosed area. It’s not like we didn’t sleep in the forest before.” Eunhyuk shrugged and Kyuhyun suddenly remembered that they have to pass by the Viridian Forest before coming to Pewter City. Although he didn’t experience that because of the weird teleportation, he has no choice but to give this a try.

“You better start your journey now, before it gets dark before you even reach Mt Moon.” Shindong looked at the clock and the Lee Brothers pushed Kyuhyun away from the gym leader.

“Bye~ We will see you again soon!” The Lee Brothers waved.

“Bye hyung! I will come back and visit you!” Kyuhyun looked back and Shindong was beaming brightly with his brother beside him.

 

“I remembered seeing the map pointing in this direction!” Eunhyuk shaking his Pokédex rapidly and watch the dot on it blinks.

“We are lost again, are we?” Kyuhyun asked and Eunhyuk scratched the back of his neck nervously.

“I don’t think so. We are on the right track. Follow me!” Eunhyuk started walking but Donghae pulled his shirt, making him fall back.

“I suggest I be the guide for the whole journey. You are always sleeping during Geography lesson and I really don’t trust you anymore after the few rounds we’ve walked.” Donghae narrowed his eyes at his brother and Eunhyuk just folded his arms like a little child not willing to go because he didn’t get his candy yet.

“I’ll go with Donghae’s suggestion. Eunhyuk, you are just about to lead us back to the city again, do you know that?” Kyuhyun put his hand on Donghae’s shoulder.

“Okay! Whatever! I’ll just follow!” Eunhyuk puffed his cheeks as he continued to fold his arms high up. Both Kyuhyun and Donghae chuckled at the childish act and Donghae started to lead the way.

“Hey there!” A person called out and everybody stopped. “I’ve see you defeat the gym leader already. Why not have a Pokémon battle with me?”

“Me?” Kyuhyun pointed to himself and the Lee Brothers encouraged him by pushing him out. Taemin jumped out from the bush and grinned.

“I’m Taemin. And I would like you to meet my Spearow” Taemin said as he threw out his Pokéball.

041Zubat.png

“A Spearow huh?” Kyuhyun smirked and threw out a random Pokéball. “Go Nidoran♀!” But the Pokéball summoned his Charmander instead. The blur Charmander tilted its head to the side after realizing that Kyuhyun just called the wrong name. “Dam it! I have to label my Pokéballs from now on. If not I will be confused.” Kyuhyun cursed under his breath.

“It’s a Charmander! Not a Nidoran♀, man. How can you confuse them?” Taemin mocked and Kyuhyun bit his lips.

“Shut up and start battling! Go Charmander! Ember the bird! Turn it into a fried chicken!” Kyuhyun pointed at the alerted Spearow.

“For your information, it’s a bird not a chicken! Spearow fly up and use Fury Attack!” Taemin ordered and Spearow flew into the sky before the fire can reach it. Then it flew towards Charmander and started to peck on its head. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 pecks to be exact.

“5 pecks?! Who gets 5 pecks? That’s cheating!” Kyuhyun complained.

“Nope! I am not cheating! You have to go back to the basic and study your moves, man! Fury Attack can attack 2 to 5 times consecutively. Don’t you know that?” Taemin argued back.

“Okay fine! 5 times, right? Then how about getting burn up close? Ember on its wing and make it unable to fly!” Kyuhyun commanded and Charmander regained its balance. It looked up to the Spearow just above it and let fire out from its mouth. Spearow eyes widened at the fire and sway its body to the right. But the fire reached its left wing faster than it can avoid and burned the feather off it.

“Spearow! Use Peck! On the bald head!” Spearow dropped to the floor but quickly stood up and hopped towards Charmander.

“Quick! Before it reaches you, use Ember directly at its face!” Kyuhyun slightly panicked and Charmander’s ember was faster than Spearow’s hopping. Spearow was burned like a roasted chicken and it fell on its sides.

“SPEAROW!” Taemin called out but it is not responding. So he ran towards it and hugged it away.

“Hey! Where is my reward?” Kyuhyun teased and Taemin threw a $10 note before fleeing into the grass.

‘Kyuhyun won~ Charmander gained experience and leveled up. Charmander is now level 13! Charmander learned a new move, Metal Claw! $10 is taken from Taemin.’

Kyuhyun yawned as he waited for the black words to leave themselves because he knew that he will never get any reply from those boring black words. After staying there for 3 seconds, the black words disappeared and Lee Brothers cheered for him.

“Charmander learned Metal Claw! So cool! Why don’t my Squirtle learn something like throwing of its shell or something like that…” Eunhyuk hooked his arms around Kyuhyun.

“Let’s go! We need to get there before any more trainers see us.” Donghae hurried and the 2 followed behind. Kyuhyun felt proud of his team work with his Charmander and gave Charmander’s Pokéball a kiss.

“Good job.” Kyuhyun said before putting it into a separate pocket. So he knows that Charmander is in that Pokéball and the other 2 Pokéballs are Nidorans.

After a few more battles, they finally arrived at the opening of the Mt Moon. The sun is setting, making a beautiful orange evening background for the trio.

“See! If I lead, we won’t be walking rounds in the forest.” Donghae proudly patted his chest while standing in front of the cave.

“Then from now on, you lead!” Eunhyuk pressed his lips into a thin line and rolled his eyes. Donghae turned around and started to walk into the cave.

“But all the ways he led had trainers on them…” Kyuhyun whispered to Eunhyuk and they giggled.

“Hey! Those battles made your Pokémons stronger, okay!” Donghae shouted and both of them covered their mouths while staring at each other with widened eyes. “And don’t talk behind my back.”

“If you are leading the way, we will be behind you. So no matter what, we will still be behind you. And since we are talking…” Kyuhyun tried to argue but Donghae turned back with his hands on his waist.

“Then why not you lead? I’ll be guiding you from the back?” Donghae frowned angrily and Kyuhyun quickly raised his hands in the air.

“Fine! You lead! We will walk beside you, okay?” Kyuhyun pointed to the left side of Donghae and Donghae narrowed his eyes at them.

“Fine! Let’s walk this way!” Donghae lighted up a torch and started walking deeper into the cave. Kyuhyun decided to let his Charmander out as they can use its tail as another torch. So it will light both the front and back. Out of the blue, a Zubat flew towards Eunhyuk and slapped onto his face.

“WHAT THE!” Eunhyuk panicked as he tore the Zubat away from his face and fell on his .

“Looks like someone love you very much.” Kyuhyun laughed at the scene.

“Since you want it this way! Sorry to tell you that I dislike bats, especially rude bats that throw themselves towards my face! Go Pikachu! Shock it with your Thundershock! ” Eunhyuk threw a Pokéball out and Kyuhyun raised a brow.

“Since when did he get a Pikachu?” Kyuhyun turned around to ask Donghae.

“You forgot again…” He face palmed before explaining, “He battled for the whole hour just for that Pikachu, remember? Any ideas of us sitting on the floor just watching him battle with that stubborn Squirtle?”

“Oh! I remember that! I am just testing you. Your memory is not bad.” Kyuhyun lied as he faked a smile.

Pikachu easily took down Zubat with a Thundershock and Eunhyuk was praising it when Kyuhyun and Donghae turned back to the battle.

“Let’s go.” Donghae said. And they walked for a few more hours but they are still lost. Defeating some Zubats on the way, they finally reached another dead end.

“Whose idea of letting you lead again?” Eunhyuk asked when Donghae did a 180 degree U turn.

“You guys did.” Donghae answered honestly and take a look at his Pokédex for the 13th time.

“Admit it. We are never going to escape this cave, are we? Your leading skill is as bad as mine, right?” Eunhyuk sat on the ground, massaging his thighs. Kyuhyun also sat down beside him and let out a long sigh.

“It seems like the Pokédex don’t work that well in cave. That’s why we got lost.” Donghae blamed the Pokédex as he shook it hard.

“Let’s camp here tonight. I am hungry and sleepy.” Kyuhyun suggested and the Lee Brothers agreed. So the trio camped there and no Zubat disturb them for the night. They will continue to search for the exit tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: So I was late for this chapter because I suddenly had some ideas of doing something awesome (to me).. I will still post the chapter this week, don't worry! ^^ Enjoy your Pokemon fun~