Accepting the Pokemon fate

Pokemon Dream Come True

After a few seconds of being frozen at that position, Kyuhyun is finally able to move and the time is unfroze.

“What was that about?” Kyuhyun scratched his head and looked at his blurred Charmander.

“What was what about?” Professor SM asked and Kyuhyun shook his head. If he told him what happened, he will start another lecture on what cause it, what will it effect and blah blah blah.

“Let’s go.” Kyuhyun said and Charmander smiled up at him. The two walked out of the building and Kyuhyun looked around at the empty street. “Okay. We should go a corner and check first. This is my first time being a trainer, so I don’t know about Pokémon moves. So let’s go there and check it out.” Kyuhyun talked to Charmander but it’s more like talking to himself because Charmander don’t really understand what he is talking about.

Kyuhyun sat on the bench and looked at Charmander. “Am I dreaming?” Kyuhyun slapped himself in the face and yelped immediately at the pain on his right cheek. “Not dreaming. It’s still here. This feels too real to be dreaming. So you are not dreaming, Cho Kyuhyun!” he said to himself. Charmander totally don’t understand what Kyuhyun is talking so it just tilt its head to the side and look at him with its big eyes.

“Okay! So… What level are you at now? You are supposed to evolve at level 16, right? That’s how the game goes, right?” Kyuhyun questioned Charmander but it just let out a low “Char” as a reply.

“Oh my god! I must be crazy! Talking to a Charmander and expecting it to reply me in human language.” Kyuhyun face palmed himself as he turned up to the sky.

“It’s that Charmander guy!” Donghae called out and started running towards Kyuhyun with Growlithe running at his side.

“Hi! Haven’t start your journey yet?” Donghae asked when sitting down next to Kyuhyun.

“Hyung, help me.” Kyuhyun shook Donghae’s arm. Eunhyuk finally catch up with them with his attitude Squirtle at the side. The Squirtle already got sunglasses on like it’s the coolest Pokémon on Earth.

“You are Kyuhyunnie, right?” Eunhyuk pointed at Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun brightened up.

“You remembered me?!” Kyuhyun’s eyes are filled with hope.

“Of course! You said your name just now in the lab. How can I forget when you know us yet, we don’t know you.” Eunhyuk smiled his gummy smile at Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun face palmed himself again.

“So you really don’t know me?” Kyuhyun asked and the Lee brothers shook their head. “Okay… How can this get any worse? First, it was that road accident. Now Pokémon world? I rather die now.” Kyuhyun hid his face in his hands. Donghae patted on his back and comfort him, “Don’t die so fast. You just got your Pokémon. And I heard you said you wanted to be a Pokémon trainer from young, right? So why die when you just started to have the chance to fulfill your dreams?”

“You don’t understand what I am going through right now.” Kyuhyun said and Charmander came closer to his leg to comfort him as well.

“See! Even your Pokémon is comforting you. Cheer up. Life is not that bad, right? Turn that frown upside down, man! We can go on a journey together, if you wanna?” Eunhyuk patted on Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

Kyuhyun turned up and looked at all the comforting face in front of him. Every one of the trainer and Pokémon, except Squirtle, is trying to cheer him up. How can he not be cheered up if his Super Junior members just agreed to go on a journey, which is supposed to be a lifetime journey, with him? Kyuhyun nodded with a fade smile and everyone group-hugged him even the Pokémons came nearer.

“Thanks.” Kyuhyun said and they back away.

“By the way, my name is Kyuhyun, not Kyuhyunnie.” Kyuhyun cleared out his name’s doubt and the Lee brothers nodded.

“Nothing to worry about, man!” Donghae smile brightly and Kyuhyun stood up with confidence.

“I am ready to catch them all!” Kyuhyun is totally accepting his fate as a Pokémon trainer.

“Let’s go over there! There might be a few Pokémons there to catch!” Eunhyuk suggested and Kyuhyun nodded.

So the trio begins their Pokémon journey as friends and with their Pokémons, they are going to get the title of best Pokémon trainer ever. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Sorry for being on hiatus.. But I am back from it and I will update more Pokemon fun! This chapter is just a tease for you~ Next chapter, there will be ACTIONS and longer~ I PROMISE! Sungmin will be in it too~

Thanks for all the subbers who didn't unsubscribe my FF~ *deep bow*