Donghae's Second Pokemon

Pokemon Dream Come True

“Level up? So what level does Charmander evolve at? Does it have Ember now? And what is the money used for? ANSWER ME YOU STUPID BLACK WORDS!” Kyuhyun walked towards the black words and kicked the last full-stop away. The whole situation unfrozen and cheers can be heard.

“What’s your name?” Sungmin asked and Kyuhyun jumped in rage as he still got no reply for his questions.

“His name is Kyuhyun! Remember it! And don’t be so arrogant next time, dude!” Eunhyuk answered for Kyuhyun.

“Name’s Sungmin. Remember that, Squirtle boy! I’ll fight with you one day! Just you wait!” Sungmin pointed at Eunhyuk as he walked towards Bulbasaur and carry it up carefully. “Let’s bring you back to the Pokécentre.” Sungmin ran away and Kyuhyun finally stopped his venting of anger.

“Congratulation man! You won on your first battle! You look skilled!” Donghae patted Kyuhyun’s back as he trying to catch his breaths.

“Where did Sungmin hyung go?” Kyuhyun looked around and found Sungmin gone.

“That arrogant dude? He ran away because he feels bad for being a loser.” Eunhyuk walked up and patted on Kyuhyun’s shoulder. Donghae elbowed Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk winced.

“He needs to get his Bulbasaur to the Pokécentre. So he left.” Donghae rephrased Eunhyuk’s words and Kyuhyun nodded in acknowledgement.

“So what now?” Kyuhyun asked and Eunhyuk pointed to the front.

“Let’s go in deeper!” Eunhyuk suggested out loud.

“Are you okay Charmander?” Kyuhyun bended down and Charmander hugged onto Kyuhyun’s arm, grinning. After making sure Charmander is fit to continue the journey, Kyuhyun stood back up and continued to walk towards the forest.

It is really like the Pokémon game that he played, there are tall grasses almost everywhere. Kyuhyun hesitated, but still walked in after getting strange stares from the Lee brothers.

“Bro, are you okay?” Eunhyuk put his hand onto Kyuhyun’s shoulder and before Kyuhyun can answer, there is a sudden flash.

“It looks like it’s going to rain.” Kyuhyun looked up into the sky but he was wrong. Donghae pointed to the front and there is a wild Pidgey pecking the grass for food.

“NO! It’s a wild Pidgey!” Donghae stepped up towards it and it turned up sharply at the incoming boy.

“Let me handle this.” Donghae exchanged glances with Growlithe and it knew what Donghae means immediately. It growls as it slowly approaches the alerted bird. The bird sensed that something is wrong and kicked some sand towards the incoming puppy.

“Great! It’s using Sand-attack! Growlithe, use Bite!” Donghae pointed at bird which is about to fly away and Growlithe pounded onto Pidgey to give it a good bite in the wings. The injured Pidgey return Growlithe with a Tackle but the puppy is strong enough to withstand the attack.

“Use bite again!” Kyuhyun got excited in watching the little battle and he didn’t know that the battle was a short one as Donghae threw a Pokéball at the Pidgey. The Pidgey didn’t know what to do and the Pokéball capture it as soon as the ball touches its head. It shook 2 to 3 times before calming down and Donghae sends his fist into the air. The black words rolled themselves out as usual and Kyuhyun read out loudly again.

‘Donghae caught a Pidgey! Pidgey joined Donghae’s team.’

“YAY!! Pidgey is mine! WOO!! Well done Growlithe! You have a Pidgey friend now!” Donghae cheered as he patted onto Growlithe and it onto Donghae’s hands happily. Donghae walked towards the Pokéball and it shrank in size.

“Hey. Let it out. I want to see it.” Eunhyuk excitedly ran over and poke the ball. Donghae kept the ball in his pocket and frowned at his brother.

“I need to heal it first. You go catch your own Pokémon!” Donghae raised his head up high and Eunhyuk pouted.

“Please~” Eunhyuk grabbed onto Donghae’s sleeve but Donghae just shook him off. “Fine! Squirtle! Let’s go catch our own Pokémon!” Eunhyuk ordered as he walked away with Squirtle following behind him.

“Congrats hyung! You caught your first Pokémon!” Kyuhyun’s turn to pat on Donghae’s back and Donghae beamed.

“Yah Hyukkie!” Donghae turned his attention to his brother who has already walked a distance away from them. “You may meet up to some Bug type Pokémon.” Donghae reminded and Eunhyuk stopped on the spot. Eunhyuk is scare of bugs, but not Pokémons. He thought for a while before assuming that the Bug type Pokémons will not be as scary as bugs, so he spins around and stick out his tongue at his brother.

“I am not afraid of any Pokémon!” Eunhyuk narrowed his eyes and turned back to his route. But a Caterpie dropped down before him, causing him to scream and jump in shock. “SQUIRTLE! ATTACK! ATTACK!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Both Kyuhyun and Donghae laughed out super loudly and started to roll on the floor because of the sudden outburst by Eunhyuk. His screaming can be heard from the town and Sungmin recognize the voice.

“HA. Coward.” Sungmin mumbled after hearing the scream. He is sitting outside a room and waiting for his Bulbasaur to be healed in the Pokécentre.

“Get it away from me!! Squirtle tackle it!! Kill it!!” Eunhyuk commanded Squirtle but it only smirked at him while sitting on the floor, not obeying any orders.

“Now even his Pokémon is laughing at him. HAHAHAHAHA!” Donghae laughed even harder and Eunhyuk stomped the ground and the Caterpie slowly stroll away, out of sight. Eunhyuk finally calm down and he put his hands on his waist to wait for the 2 boys to stop laughing and rolling on the floor. When the 2 boys stopped laughing, Eunhyuk was flushing red due to anger and embarrassment.

“Let’s go!” Eunhyuk marched his way towards another direction and the 2 boys just giggled their way while following behind him.

Soon, they arrived at a small city not far away from their own town.

“The Viridian City.” Eunhyuk read the signboard pointing towards the entrance of the city.

“I guess we can rest here for tonight?” Donghae suggested and everybody agreed. So they went to the Pokécentre to recharge their Pokémons’ and their own energy. That night, Kyuhyun slept well and he dreams about whether is this reality or just a dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: No matter what happened, I am trying my best to post a chapter every week. Suddenly all my ideas are gone.. So I am trying to catch them back again... While I am doing that, please enjoy this chapter~ >< See you next week~ 

As for the other stories, I will also try to type finish it. 'EXO-K VS SHINee' is already 7/8 done. Please wait a little more while. (Like how EXO keep asking us to wait for their comeback)

tumblr_ml7dvw0GhW1rnz9mno2_250.gif