Chapter 1: Kyuhyun's First Pokemon, Charmander!

Pokemon Dream Come True

 

“Wait what?!” Kyuhyun pushed Hankyung’s hand away but Hankyung move to the back and pushed him into the building instead.

“We are late already! They started at 10am. And it’s noon now. All the balls must be gone by now.” Hankyung spam pressing the lift’s button and the lift slowly open its door. Hankyung pushed Kyuhyun in and pressed on the close button.

“Hyung. What are you talking about? What Pokémon?” Kyuhyun asked and Hankyung sighed.

“When we reached there, I think they will explain to us more. And don’t tell me you don’t know what a Pokémon is. You are the one who wants to become a trainer from young.” Hankyung poked Kyuhyun’s arm and the lift door open, revealing a laboratory. Hankyung pulled Kyuhyun towards an office room at the end of the laboratory and pushed the door open.

“We are here for our Pokémon!” Hankyung informed, there is still 4 Pokéballs on the table and they walked towards it.

“You came late. Most of the good Pokemon are chosen.” An old man walked from his corner, wiping his hands on his apron. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened as he recognize that old man. It’s Lee Soo Man!

Lee_Soo_Man_resigns_from_SM_Entertainmen

“LEE SOO MAN SUNBAENIM! What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun called out and the old man’s and Hankyung’s eyes widened at his call. Hankyung poked Kyuhyun in the arm and bowed at the old man.

“I’m sorry, Professor SM! My brother here have something wrong with his here. He was too excited to get his Pokémon.” Hankyung pointed at his head.

“It’s okay. It has been a long time since people called me that. I miss my schooling days when all those cute and pretty girls keep calling my name, ‘Lee Soo Man sunbaenim, Soo Man Oppa~’…” Professor SM puffed his lips into kissing shape and started to make some kissing sounds. The 2 boys quietly giggled at the silly Professor’s actions and he stopped at an awkward position. He cleared his throat and straightened his lab coat and apron. “Sorry. I got carried away again. There goes my manly image again. Anyway, I have 4 Pokéballs left. Pikachu, Charmander, Squirtle and Growlithe are left. Which one do you want?”

The both of them walked towards the Pokéballs that are on the table and Hankyung pushed the button on a Pokéball’s opening. A bright light summoned a little sleeping dog. Growlithe woke up by the summoning and yawned at them.

Growlithe_by_saikopathiccow.jpg

“That’s the Growlithe.” Professor SM stated the obvious and it scratched its back lazily before looking up at the boys with puppy eyes. The boys pushed the other balls' button to make the Pokémons appear in front of them.

“Remember a Pokémon is your lifetime companion. So choose wisely.” Professor SM reminded and both of them nodded. Kyuhyun is speechless. He can’t believe his childhood dream coming true in front of him. A Pokemon is alive in front of him! He stepped forward to pat on the Growlithe’s head and the Growlithe closed its eyes to enjoy the patting. The fur is really soft, just like those newly grown fur on real puppies. The Pikachu at the side is curious about the situation and it started to explore by itself, jumping from the chair to the table.

pikachu.gif

“Oh my god! I always wanted a Pikachu!” Hankyung held out his hands, waiting for the Pikachu to jump onto it. Pikachu went closer to the hands and smelt at it before jumping into it. Hankyung embrace Pikachu and treating it like a little baby. Pikachu climbed up and managed to stand on his shoulder and look around the room at a higher view.

“So you choose Pikachu?” Kyuhyun asked and Hankyung nodded happily.

“Pikachu it is! Come with me, I’ll give you your Pokédex and badge casing.” Professor SM commanded and walked to another corner with a lot of drawers.

Suddenly, the office door swung open violently and 2 panting boys ran in.

“Eunhyuk? Donghae?” Kyuhyun called his hyung but the two just panted heavily, head facing the ground. Trying to catch their breaths, the two boys slowly looked up at the owner of the voice.

“Excuse me, do I know you?” Donghae looked at Eunhyuk and he shrugged.

“How can you not remember me? I am Kyuhyunnie!” Kyuhyun pointed to himself but the duo just shook their heads.

“A Growlithe! It’s not taken, is it?” Donghae asked while patting on its head. Growlithe seems to like Donghae a lot and it went closer to him instantly.

“Welcome! It wasn’t taken, but it is taken now! Come here and collect your stuff.” Professor SM shouted across the room as he flipped through his drawers for the Pokédex.

“So what’s left?” Eunhyuk asked and Kyuhyun pointed to the attitude Squirtle, which is sitting on the sofa with its thin arms folded, and the blur Charmander that is in front of him. Eunhyuk thought for a while and pointed to the Squirtle, “Hey you! Come here!” The Squirtle looked at Eunhyuk in the eyes for a second before rolling its eyes, ignoring the command.

original.jpg

“I said come here, you brat!” Eunhyuk commanded again but the Squirtle is not moving a muscle.

“Attitude much?” Kyuhyun chuckled at the funny scene of failed commands by Eunhyuk.

“Do you want to go with me…? On a journey…?” Kyuhyun bended down to the same level as the Charmander and it tilt its head to the side. Kyuhyun felt weird saying that line because it will only happen in game. He held out his hand and Charmander looked at it for 3 seconds before pushing its head under his hand. Actually Charmander wants to try the pats that Growlithe had. So it rubbed its head against Kyuhyun's hand and Kyuhyun understand it immediately. Kyuhyun patted its head and Charmander smiled at the light pats. The fire at its tail is small but still burning.

charmander_by_brightgray-d30x38f.jpg

“Glad that you had chosen your Pokémon already. I’ll get going first. See you soon on the road, Kyu-ah. Take care! Remember to come back and check on father often. Elite Four, here we come!” Hankyung punched his fist into the air and Pikachu did the same. It’s like they have already become best buddies. 

“Kyuhyun? You can come over and collect your Pokédex already.” Professor SM ordered and Kyuhyun stood up. He walked towards the corner while looking down at the clumsy and blurred Charmander knocking into his leg when walking too fast behind him.

“Here is your Pokédex. And your Badge casing. There are 8 badges to be collected before you go and fight the Elite Four. Then here’s your Pokéballs. You can…” Professor SM passed him the stuff and Kyuhyun nodded at everything he says.

“I can catch Pokémons with that. I got it. I knew everything already! Let’s get going now.” Kyuhyun cut in rudely before Professor SM can finish his explanation. He looked up at the rude boy and Kyuhyun kept all the things in his amazingly large pockets.

“I wanted to be a trainer from young. I, of course, did research on all these stuff beforehand. So you no need to explain to me. I am just too excited to go on an adventure.” Kyuhyun anyhow made up an excuse to save his image.

“I see, we have an impatient trainer here. Remember to be patient to your Pokémons. They need time to adapt to new environments and your commands.” Professor SM nagged and Kyuhyun rolled his eyes while nodded again.

“I got it. So can I go now?” Kyuhyun asked impatiently and the Professor nodded. He turned down to his Charmander and nodded at it. “Let’s go. I want to see what power you have.” Kyuhyun said.

But before Kyuhyun can take the next step, the whole situation froze and he can’t move. It’s like the time stopped for that moment. Awkward trumpet music is played and words started to roll out in front of him.

‘Charmander joined the team! Kyuhyun obtained Pokédex, Pokéball and Badge Casing!’ 

suju-kyuhyun.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note: The Pokémon Adventure starts! I hope the first chapter is not so crappy.. This is going to be a long story, I guess >< Please comment and tell me what do you think? ^^ Thanks for all the nice pictures of 
Pokémons! I found them on Google. ^^