8th Chapter

That's What Happens

Your POV

The Next Day At School~

you were walking to your locker, when a group of queenka's came and hit you on the face. "HAHA! that's for being a nerd " one of the queenka said. " sorry..." you said quietly not wanting to cause a scene but it just turned out worse. " YAH! i can't hear you! say it louder!!!" the queenka said again. you kept quiet to afraid to talk. The queenka raised her hand wanting to slap you but it didn't come. Instead it was stopped by none other than myugsoo just in time. "leaver her alone" he sad while empathizing the word alone. " but oppa, she didn't say sorry" the queenka said while she showed her puppy dog eyes. He was disgusted by the look and just looked at her with pure hatred. "stop using those eyes on me you useless person and stop messing with people like her. Got That!" he said with a cold tone. "and don't call me oppa. I hate it when a person like you calls me that" he said again and just walked of to class. you were thankful that he saved you from those queenka's even though you were a nerd but you realised that you were still in that situation with the queenka's so you snapped back at reality. "YAH! you nerd! now he doesn't like me! and it's all your fault!!!" the queenka said obviously furious. As she came closer, you went aback, since you were to afraid to do anything. "just leave her alone" said a guy. " you don't want me to tell L right?" he said with a smirk. the queenka just nodded." then, just freakin live her alone!" he said. The queenk's just scoffed and walked away with everybody staring. " you alright?" he said. "yeah i'm okay" you said with a smile. " i haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Jo Jonghwan nice to meet you" he said while holding out his hand. "oh hello, my name is Lee ~~~~ nice to meet you too" you said shaking his hand. " thanks for saving me i appreciate it" you said to him.  " no it's nothing" he said. " no really! i'm very thankful" you said again. "okay okay" he said laughing a little. 

"RINGG~~~~" the school bell rang indicating for us to go to our class

"well i should be going! don't want to be late for class. Hope we can talk more! bye!!" you said while waving goodbye. "ne, hope to see you soon too!" he said waving goodbye.

As you went in to class, your friends attacked you with hundreds of question on what happened this morning with the queenka's. "~~~~!! what did the queenka's do to you? L oppa saved you right? ohh i heard L oppa is from the group we talked about remember INFINITE!!! is he handsome? i wish i was saved by him instead of you!" that was all the question you heard from them . " i don't know?" you said unsure look on your face. " what do you mean you don't know?!" naeun said. " it was hard for me to process all of this at the same time" you said. "whatever~ it should be me L oppa should save not you!" naeun said again."yah! that's enough!" said soori. "thanks~" you said to soori. " no problem" she said with a smile.

 

A/N: sorry if grammar errors^^ yeah!!! updated!