14th Chapter

That's What Happens

Myungsoo's POV

After changing my clothes, i went downstairs but to my surprise she wasn't there with the others."yah! L why did she call you myungsoo when we can't  even call you myungsoo" said sunggyu hyung. "yeah, why did she call you by your real name?" said hoya hyung to me raising his eyebrows."can i not talk about it guys" i said to them in a tiredly tone."no! as your hyung i demand you to tell me now!" said woohyun hyung. "*sigh* fine...." i said to them making my way to the couch sitting next to dongwoo hyung. "don't think the wrong way when i tell you the story okay?" i said to them but all they did was nod." i actually knew her by accident  while i was walking to the cafeteria since it was recess but i used the long way and i accidentally bumped into a person which is ~~~~ but instead of introducing myself as L, i introduced myself as myungsoo. At the same day, i was supposed to meet up with you guys but i didn't come remember? that was because i was with her but that was because i wasn't thinking and i brought her to the ice cream parlor near our school. Also, i took her to the park nearby and took a stroll with her but i did the stupidest thing ever! i held her hand without me knowing myself!" i said frustrated. " you did what?!" said woohyun hyung in a surprised tone. " i said i held her hand without me knowing. That's why we were so awkward a few minutes ago, because ever since that day we didn't really meet" i said to them."i'll be going know" said woohyun hyung in a monotone as he left the living room going to his room upstairs."what's his problem?" said hoya hyung to sungjong. All of us just shrugged and went to respective rooms.

- The Next Day At School -

Your POV

like any other day you would go to your locker and get your books for the day but the weird thing was that people were murmuring and looking at you. some were even glaring at you with disgust."why are they looking at me like that?" you said to your self in a whisper. "yah! nerd!!! why were you with woohyun oppa yesterday?!" said the queenka to you." i wasn't with him" you said flatly. " don't lie to me! i know you were with! i even have proof" said the queenka again as she took out her phone." see! this is you and woohyun oppa at the gates!" said the queenka showing the picture to you. You were shocked that people knew you were with him since you knew that they're really popular in the school. " its nothing" you said trying not to cause a scene. " what do yo--" said the queenka but was cut of by 7 boys as they entered the school walking towards them."oh!!! oppa!" said the queenka changing her devilish attitude infront of them. "don't oppa me. What did you do to her?!" said woohyun walking towards you. " i didn't do anything oppa. She was the one who started it first" she said showing her oh so not innocent face. "~~~~, are you okay?" said woohyun oppa to you. " yeah i'm okay you can go, i'm fine right here" you said with a fake smile. " don't lie to me i know she did something. let's go" he said again bringing you to another place where there's not lots of people.

 

A/N: sorry if there's any grammar errors:p ohhh  i just watched the new mv from sunggyu's debut and it was perfection!!! and i literally  played the song 41th/day while writing this story i just can't help but to replay~~~~ SUNGGYU SARANGHAE <3 if you look at my new background you will see a pic of myungsoo and a girl right? the story will be almost like that well not like the mv of course but the picture of them together