2nd Chapter

That's What Happens

L's POV

I seriously don't know what just happened there actually. It was kinda weird for me to smile at a girl without me knowing "but she looked so cute"he said. "WHAT AM I SAYING!!!!" he taught in his head while hitting it a few times. "I can't be liking her, right? I'm Kim Myungsoo for GOD SAKES! I will never like a girl like her" he said while slapping himself a million times. "WAIT!!! did i just introduced myself as Myungsoo?! I should have told her to call me L! -.- my reputations ruined!!!" said L while raking his hair in frustration." I gotta tell sungyeol about this mess~" he said.

Author's POV

After that so called 'incident', you went to the cafeteria to meet up with your 'friends'. They were laughing at eachother and smiling like there's no tomorrow. "Yahhhh!!!! don't do that!I'm serious!"said soori to naeun. "what are you talking about?!?! she started it!!!" said naeun pointing to eunah. while watching them having fun, you just looked at the outside waiting for school to end. The only thing you did was 'sigh' .

RINGGGG!!!! the school bell rang signaling us to got to the hall

"hey, you want me to help you clean the tables?" you said to naeun since she's incharge of cleaning our canteen table. "it's okay, i want to do it with soori. i hope you understand PLEASE!" she said with her 'puppy eyes'. You couldn't say no so  you just went with it. "sure it's okay" you said with a fake smile." sometimes, i just feel they're friends with me cause they think I'm pitiful" you said in your head.

As the school assembly finished, you had to pay for the class since it was dirty but it was actually eunah who should be paying but she didn't have the money so she counted on you to pay for her. The worst part is that she didn't say a single thanks you. But like always, you would ignore all those things and act normal.

 

A/N : sorry if my sentences are not right!!!!!