5th Chapter

That's What Happens

L's POV

I seriously don't know why I'm like this. She's just so special to me, i just feel like i have to protect her and i don't really know why. I also couldn't help to take glances at her. She just looks so cute with that smile plastered on her face. ( sorry it's a little short )

Your POV

At The Ice Cream Parlor

"what flavor do you want?" said myungsoo to you "i want chocolate mint, please" you said with a smile."sure, than i'll take the cookies n cream" he said. "okay! what about you order the ice cream first and i find a place to seat?" you said. "alright" he said. While looking for a good place to seat, you saw a couple looking sweet with each other. You on the other hand, couldn't help but to look at them being passionate, all you could do was smile. "hey, what are you smiling about?" said myungsoo coming with the ice cream. " oh! you scared me" you said with a surprised look. "sorry! but seriously, what were you looking at?" he said while looking at you. "it was nothing" you said with a assuring smile. "suit yourself" he said. While we were eating our ice cream, he randomly asked you a question. " what's your ideal type?" he said. " well, i like a guy who cares for me and loves me with all his heart." you said while just thinking about it. All he could do was show you an O.

"what about you?" you said."i like a girl who takes care of me, who will only think of me and trusts me" he said

 


A/N: so sorry if grammar errors :)