3rd Chapter

That's What Happens

Your POV

After lunch ended, we had to go to the science lab to do some experiment for the upcoming test but your so called friends left you in the class all alone. When you wanted to go out of class, you accidently met with myungsoo while going to the lab. "hey, i see we meet again" said myungsoo while rubbing his nape. "yeah, nice seeing you too" you said while looking down on the floor."well..... i should be going. don't want to be late for class now would we?" you said with an awkward smile. "right, we wouldn't want that. I should go anyway so see you later if i have a chance." said myungsoo with a reassuring smile plastered on his face.The only thing you could do now was wave goodbye.

AT THE LAB~~~

It was noisy as ever like always but you just stayed quiet and sat next to your friends. As you were seated, the teacher came in with papers for us to do."good afternoon,seon-saeng-nim" the class said. "sit down, everybody" the teacher said. While the teacher was talking about the lessons, your friends were talking with each other about some new group of people in our school."do you know about the new group called INFINITE in our school? I heard they're really cool." said naeun to the two others. "yeah! i heard about them. they're popularity is raising like crazy!!!" said eunah in a loud whisper."shut up! the teacher might hear you. Seriously!" said soori to the both of them."sorry!!" said the both of them in unison. you just looked at them with an unbearable look plastered on your face. After doing all the talking about that INFINITE group, the teacher asked us to do a pop-quiz and like always you would do some reading before doing it but the 3 people beside you wanted to talk more about the new group that was just formed in our school -.-. While you were doing your quiz, naeun poked you by the side and wanted to copy your answers.Since you didn't want to look like a bad 'friend', you gave it to her anyway without making second thoughts so you gave it to them. They copied your answers till the class ended like it normally does." why did i even give it to them? PABO!" you said in your head in frutration.

 

A/N: hehehe i'm running out of ideas!!! again sorry if there is grammar errors :)