AFTERMATH

One Wrong Tweet

 

Yoona’s POV

I can’t really believe what happened. That’s the last time that I’ll use a Social Networking Site when drunk!

I tried to erase that tweet, that WRONG TWEET! But, it’s too late. The netizens are already in rage because of the issue. It’s not even a day, and I can see many copies of my tweet in the internet! What more when the sun rises, and the media people learned about it? Oh my god! What if Taecyeon oppa knew about this! He’ll think that I’m cheating! Oh no! This can’t be!!!!

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

So help me, Christ!  T___T

My Career!! I can’t afford such a scandal! Who’s that Donghae, anyway?!

KNOCK! KNOCK!

 “YOONA?! WHAT HAPPENED?!”

Omo! Jessica unnie? She’s knocking on my door? She heard me screaming? Moreover…She’s already awake? I glanced at my wall clock.

“2 o’clock?”

“YOONA! OPEN UP!! ARE YOU OKAY?!!”

Jeez =_= But, hey. I really need Jessica unnie now. She might have a suggestion in mind. She’s smart anyway. That’s right!

I hurriedly opened my door and as soon as Jessica unnie saw me, she immediately leaped on to me and hugged me tight.

“God, Yoona! What happened?! Why are you screaming? Are you having a nightmare?” She asks as she checks on me.

I shook my head apologetically. I didn’t knew my scream would reach her oh so sensitive, perfected pitch ears. Who am I kidding? She’s Jessica Jung for heaven and earth’s sake. The leader of Miina Club! Of course, she’ll be here when I needed her.

Snap.

Back to business.

“U-Unnie!” I sobbed as I hugged her.

“Yoon? What’s wrong?”

“I…Uh…I…”

Gulp.

“I’mhavinganotherscandal…” I hurriedly told her. I mean, I can’t say it..

“What??”

Swallow.

Whooo. Air, Oxygen, Where art thou?

“I… Unnie… I… I think I got myself into another scandal…”

I closed my eyes.

1..

2..

3…

“WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT?! HOOOOOOWWWWW?!”

Yeah. The “Jessica Special”.

That’s the highest pitch I heard her sang! If ever it was a song…It’ll be a big hit, I tell yah… =_=

“Christ, Yoona! Explain!”

I dragged her to my laptop and I let her see herself what an Idiot I can be.

“I was supposed to tweet those to Taecyeon oppa, but… I was drunk… and There…” I was shaking when I was explaining.. while Jessica unnie is concentrating on absorbing what’s happening.

“Who’s Lee Dong Hae then?” She asked as she browse my tweet.

“Uhm.. I guess, one of the staffs of my fansite?”

Sica unnie immediately turned her eyes on me and gave me the For-Heaven’s-sake stare.

“Why of all the people…a fanboy?!”

“I..uh…..” I’m speechless.

“And why are you following him anyway?!” She asked again.

“Uhm… Because I want those pictures he had… I look pretty on those, you should look at it sometime unnie!” I said with my ever glowing eyes.

“Yoona, for all of the gods’ sake! You’re merely in ado, and here you are, promoting your pictures!”

“Oh.. S-Sorry..”

I just heard her sigh..

“Why don’t you tell them that your account has been hacked?” She suggested while poking my temple.

Hey! Why didn’t I think about that?!

“Nice suggestion, unnie!”

Oh, Crap! “Suzy?!”

The maknae just stared at the computer screen not paying attention to me.

“Ohhh… But I guess that’s impossible…” Suzy added as her expression saddens.

“Wh-What do you mean?”

She turned to me and winked and then pointed on the screen once again.

“Look! A minute before that wrong tweet, you just tweeted something to legitimate accounts like President MC’s and Music Bank’s and Inkigayo’s, you said you messaged them your entry for next weeks’ show!” Suzy explained charismatically.

Oh Crap! Crap!

I heard Jessica unnie had a deep sigh. “I guess you can’t run from this issue..”

NO! NO!

“Yoona unnie… That Donghae guy looks cute anyway.. Why don’t you just pretend to be dating him? And when the issue’s not that strong, break up with him. Problem solved.”

“Well, Suzy dear.. You might forgot but, I already have a  BOYFRIEND!”

“Wait, Yoona! That’s it!” Jessica unnie intruded.

“What unnie?”

“This can also help you clean those issues and scandal of yours! If this news spread like wildfire, People would forgot your -like reputation and you’ll be known as a sweet chick!”

“Jessica unnie! No! What about Taecyeon oppa?!”

Unnie just tapped my shoulders. “He would actually like it. You can date secretly without the media bothering you because they know you’re committed with this Lee whoever!”

Ting!

Hey!

“T-That’s a nice insight unnie! I think I’ll just go with it! I mean it’s not that big of a deal to have a non-celebrity boyfriend for a little while, right?”

Suzy nodded enthusiastically.

Jessica unnie eye-smiled me.

And I… I took my cellphone and my car key.

“Hey! Where are you going?” Jessica unnie asked.

“To President MC!” I replied, with a smirk.

 

Donghae’s POV

Oh God! It’s already 8 in the morning, and I still can’t sleep! I keep staring on my computer screen. I can’t believe it! Yoona… My love! She just followed me on Twitter, and even tweeted that she missed me? And even called me ‘Babe’? Oh God!

“Is this some kind of mistake she made?”

“Why wouldn’t she erase this tweet?”

“Would I reply?”

“Is she one of the marriage prospects?”

Okay erase that latter question. That’s impossible.

I know this is not true. If it was, It’s  just some mistake. There’s just no way Im Yoon Ah of the popular ‘Miina Club’ will call me babe. Or would miss me. Maybe, her account was being hacked?

“By who then? And why would the hacker follow me?” I asked myself. I guess I’m being crazy but, yeah I’m always talking to myself especially at a time like this.

“Ohhhhh! “ I run my fingers through my hair and grasp it. “I’m going crazy!!”

~Nobody said it was easy… Oh it’s such a shame for us to paaaart~

Oh no! Who’s calling?

~Nobody says it was easy… No one eve—

“Hello?”

[Oppa! Oppa! Did you see the news?!]

“Krystal? New number? Hey! Why didn’t you go home yesterday?!”

[Omo, mian oppa. I am still here at my friend’s house.]

“Oh… okay.. Uh.. What about the news?”

[Omo, Oppa! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?!!!”]

“Tell you what?”

[You and your YOONA! IT’S on the news already! The tweet! Yoona’s interview!]

What is she talking about? What interview?

“What about it?” I’m confused! And sleepy!

[Donghae oppa! Yoona just confessed that she’s dating you!]

“WHAAAAAT?!”

[I said… YOONA ADMITTED YOUR RELATIONSHI---]

 

Fcuk! I ended the call and ran downstairs. To the living room.

I opened the television and Oh Fcuk!

[Miina Club member Im Yoon Ah gave her explanation regarding that tweet of hers mentioning her non-celebrity boyfriend on Twitter. MC Yoona admitted that she’s been in a relationship with Lee Donghae but she also pleaded the media not to bother the privacy of her boyfriend until he himself speaks up.]

Blah… Blah… Blah..

Oh.. God! For real?

I-I’m Yoona’s b-boyfriend?!

I ran back to my room and roamed through my twitter account.

“I have a direct message from… Yoona?!”

Fcuk! I opened it!

“Please. As soon as you read this message, Go straight to MCG Entertainment Building. I will wait for you. We have to talk. I’m expecting you there.”

O_o

 

-----

A/N: Haloooooo guys! How was my update? Did you liked it? I hope you do! SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! :DD