His Baby

One Wrong Tweet

DONGHAE'S POV

We've been waiting long enough... Finally!

~M...C...Stay on top~ Their most popular single started playing, and in a split second, They started to come out of stage one by one..

"Oppa! M.C is on stage now!!" Krystal happily exclaimed as she clapped her hands in delight.

"I know, baby... enjoy the show!" I replied at her, making her behave and focus on the girls performing.

I looked at Krystal... How pretty, It's nice that watching this made her happy. I always wanted to make her happy. I love her very much, that's why.

~MC neun chui seon ni da...Dang shineun keukeoteul algo itda~

Jiyeon came out, she's wearing a pink cocktail dress with gold jacket, and a blue sparkling wedge, after that Jessica came out, whose wearing a black gothic top with gold shorts and shimmering pink heels. 

~Uri ireum bimyeong~

Sandara also came out, her hair fixed to the left side, making that fierce, downtown look. She's wearing a gold vest with blue    skinny jeans. Suzy followed her, and the maknae shimmered with red cocktail dress, kinda match Jiyeon's.. with her golden ribbon fixing her curly hair.

~Kamdang ha shi geo...nakdam hal geot~

Finally, my real Babe came out. I am literally preventing myself to drool, since I'm with Krystal. It's embarrassing! I gulped when I saw her, Yoona... 

Our eyes met for some seconds, and it made me giddy. God, If she only knew how much I love her. Seriously I sound like an idiot. =_=

But, I can't help it... Yoona, she's wearing a y tailored white dress with golden riffles on it. Her shoes is red sparkling wedge and it matches her smexy outfit. Even though there's not much of a gold in her dress, her bare face made her standout among the others. I am on a fantasy! I am only focused on her, my heart is racing... I mean, I'm on the first row. There's even a moment where she winked at me. God, my heart! (Yeah...Yeah -_-)

I snapped back into reality when I heard Krystal giggled. "Oppa.. hahaha! You're really head over heels on her, huh?" I smiled teasingly. "Shut up.. Look who's talking, Mr. Choi Minho!" Hahaha, I teased back as I pinched her rosy cheeks.

"Ehhh.. Oppa, nappa!" She pouted. Aw, My baby looks really cute.

"I'm gonna tell Appa that you went to this concert!" She added, teasing me in return.

I just laughed at her. "Yah! Baby!"

She continued reacting.. "Don't call me baby! You're the worst brotehr ever!" She pouted yet again as she crossed her arms over her chest. Definitely cute, isn't she?

"Oh, come on! You know you love me!" I hugged her and kissed her cheeks.

because of that, she brightened up and smiled back at me.."Oppa, so sweet!" Yeah I know. Hahaha!

"But, I know you love Yoona unnie more than me..." She grinned.

"True, though.." I replied. Krystal elbowed me immediately. "Hmmph! And I love Minho more than you, too!" She pouted once again. Aww My Baby sister is so childish...just like me. -_-

We laughed hysterically and had our focus back on the show. Ofcourse, because Choi Minho's on stage now.

"Waaah! SHINEE! Minho my love!!" Krystal yelled.

Seriously, like Oppa, like Dongsaeng? 

Even though Krystal seems some bratty childish girl, she's still my Baby. Well, next to Yoona, ofcourse!