The number one fan!

One Wrong Tweet

DONGHAE's POV

Aish! Look at how cute these new pictures look! Let's see... One for Suzy, here's for Jiyeon, Dara's, Jessica's.... and ofcourse! I placed the last photocard on my chest and felt its aura. "Yoonaaaaa..." I whispered like a crazy idiot. Do I look obssessed? Nuh-uh. I'm just a normal fan who loves MC so much...sooo muuucchhhh! Especially this girl. I held Yoona's picture high... about the level of my eyes, and stared...I love this girl, really!

"LEE DONGHAE!" 

Oops!

"Y-Yes, Sir?" I nervously replied as I immediately put my hand down.

"ARE YOU LISTENING TO MY LECTURE?!"

Gulp.

Mr. Seo walked toward me and grabbed the picture in my hand.

"N-no.. My Yoona!" I said as I defended my love from him. Really, what am I saying? =_=

Mr. Seo looked at the card and glared at me. Spank

"Y-Yah! Ouch..." 

Spank. 

"M-Mr. Seo!" I reacted once again.

"YAH! LEE DONGHAE! DREAM YOU"RE FANTASIES OUTSIDE! GET OUT!" oops!

"Aishh. S-Sorry Mr. Seo...." I bowed at him continuously, and begged him to let me stay in the class. If my father knew I am kicked out of the classroom again, He will kill me!

"Aish.. you kid. Just focus on my lecture, okay?!" Mr. Seo replied. Maybe he's irritated of my bowing.

"Thank you! Thank you!" I bowed once again.

He then rolled his glaring eyes at me, "Seriously, Act your age, Mr. Lee!" 

"Really, Donghae...and act your net worth, okay?!" My bestfriend intruded. Sh*t about the 'net worth' part. 

Every one in class laughed at the last sentence said by my bestfriend. Aish, how irritating!

I looked at JB and gave him the 'don't-push-it!' look. But instead of being scared, he just sticked out his tough at me.."Meh-long!"

Ugh! Seriously, these people... =_=

 

***

"Yah, seriously Donghae, are you normal?" asked JB as he sips his drink.

"Dude, what's wrong with being a fan?!" I answered his question with another question -_- 

"Nothing's wrong, it's just weird that a person likes you fantasize over some girls that are way uglier than the beauty queens you used to go on ablind date with-" I didn't let him finish. I hit his head right away. How can he insult MC in front of me?! 

"Ouch! Yah!" he yelled, but I didn't care. I immediately looked at my wrist watch.. "Crap! I'm late!" I ran and left JB dumbfounded on the Cafeteria.

 

"Oppa! Are you kidding me? Why are you late?!" Asked Krystal as she waved her hands with tickets on it. She smirked, "Because of that, you'll treat me lunch, okay?" She smiled.

"Whew... sorry, Baby..." I said as I winked at her. She wiped the sweat on my forehead and as usual, she'll cling to me, her arms wrapped around mine. We happily entered the concert hall, Yes.. Today, MC have a mini-concert. I am so excited to see them....well, especially my Yoona. *Giggles*

"Oppa, " Krystal sweetly called out. "Do you really have to buy these 2 rows? I am uncomfortable!" She whined like a baby. I just laughed at her, My baby is so sweet!

"Baby... I just want to help MC's sales... and to make you stay away from those fanboys who keeps staring at you!" I sweetly explained as I pointed my lips on those fanboys that seemed to have interest on my baby.

I glared at them and they started freaking out. Hmm. Yes, I am a possessive boy, especially when it comes to Krystal. One of them even tried to talk to me saying I was a freak and all, but when they heard my name, they back off completely. Of course, I'm one of the staffs of Miinambers Officers! 

"Come on, Baby...sit down..." I commanded Krystal.

She just smiled at me as I lean her head on my shoulder, and our hands intertwined. "Watch the show well, okay?" 

"Nae, Oppa! Thank you again! I love you!" 

I hugged her and kissed her hair... "I love you more!"