Prologue- Miina Club

One Wrong Tweet

Author's POV

"And this year's Daesang Award goes to...Miina Club!!!"

The crowd started yelling "MC! MC! MC!" in unison. Jessica stood up and waved her hands in delight as the other four members follow her to the stage. The most elegant girls in South Korea, the most Popular girls, most talented girls, most fantasized, even. Yes, They are the "Miina Club" or popularly known as the "MC". 

Jessica and the members stood flawlessly on stage as the host gave them their trophy. Everyone went wild, especially their fan club, "Miinambers". Flashes were everywhere. The male idols stared at them with awe, while the other girl groups savored their insecurities.

"Thankyou everyone, especially our beloved Miinambers for this award. We, MC, very much appreciate all the supports you are giving, we love you guys! MC stay on top!" said the group leader, Jessica Jung.

Everyone started applauding as the five girls smiled, posing with the renowned award. 

That's Miina Club. The popular MC.

 

***

"Aish, how tiring..." Jiyeon sighed as she rested her haid on their van's tinted window.

The MC is now on their way to their dormitory.

As usual, the group's maknae, Bae Suzy, is already busy going online and checking their fans' newest uploaded pictures about them. She loves collecting fan taken pictures, as much as she loves herself. Yeah, she's really childish at times, but she's very warm hearted that's why she's the group's favorite. She loves taking Selca pictures, too.

The group's "JiJi", Park Jiyeon's nickname, is the bratty type. She came from a rich family even before debut, that's why. But she's not all naughty, she's just often misunderstood because she's authoritative and prank. Aside from that, she' friendly, and she clings at Suzy always. 

The aegyo queen of the group, and the most friendly member, is Sandara Park. Actually, she's also the oldest, but for some reasons, MCG Entertainment picked Jessica for the Leader's spot. One of the reasons is because Jessica trained the longest.

The leader, as I've said, is Jessica Jung. She is the most matured in the group. Smart, y, Friendly and Talented. Jessica is also strict, yes, but when it comes to her Yoong, she's as soft as a teddy bear. Yes, her closest friend in the group is The visual, the Image, The Center, Im Yoona.

Im Yoona... how will I describe her? She's the most famousout of the members. No, out of all the girl group members in South Korea. That's why, she has some kind of an attitude. Not that rude, but...Yes, she's rude. A racist, a picky person, obviously Insensitive, and much more authoritative than Jiyeon. Yes, she's "-like" but just like Jessica, and Jiyeon, she is soft when it comes to her friends, especially to Jessica Jung.

The MCG Ent. actually is always problematic about Yoona, than most of the girls. Beside her indifferent attitude, she's always been caught off guard with rumors regarding dating, or having some scandal with other boy band members. Although most of the time, it's fabricated, still, Yoona is at fault for giving the media clues about her "man" addiction.

 

~I can tell you're looking at me, I know what  you see~

"Yoong, your phone..." Jessica whispered as she reads her book.

But Yoona is already sleeping, so she didn't respond.

 

~You don't have to pretend that you didn't notice me~

"Yoona..Answer your phone..." Jessica told her again, but they're all sleeping in the van, so no one still responded.

 

~Girls are ba---

"IM YOONA! PICK UP YOUR PHONE!" Jessica finally shouted.

Because of that, they're all startled.

"Oh..mian Jessica unnie.." ^-^  Yoong replied as she took her phone..

 

"Ah, wae?! You're disturbing my sleep whoever you are!" -_- Yoona yelled.

The other girls looked at her, bewildered. 

Yoona's glaring at them and is frowning, but in one second, her expression changed.

"Ah.. mian, Taecyeon oppa... hehehe" She suddenly became sweet.

 

"Pfffttt-hahaha!" Sandara laughed to the thought of her group mate's moodswing.

0_0 <- Suzy and Jiyeon.

=_=+ <- Yoona.

 

"Oops, sorry..." Dara whispered, still laughing.

"Sshh.... nae, Oppa... okay, bye! Love you too!" Yoona told the other line.

 

"Taecyeon oppa?" Jessica asked, closing her book.

"Nae, unnie.. we're already dating." Yoona replied.

"R-really? Good..." Jessica answered as she smiled brightly at her favorite dongsaeng.

 

"Yah, you're moodswing is perfect!" Dara teased, making Yoona frown in irritation.

"Aishh! Unnieee!"

***

A/N: Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! <3

Follow the MC members on TWITTER

{Miina Club}--> http://youtu.be/3w5eSfiftP0