WRONG TWEET

One Wrong Tweet

 

Yoona’s POV

Monday morning- the sweetest morning I’ve ever had. Well, just this morning. Because this afternoon, Taecyeon oppa is going to Japan for Christ now how long.

I’ve been left with wonderful memories this morning though…

Jessica unnie woke me up earliest this day, only because she saw Taecyeon oppa waiting outside our dorm as early as three o’clock. I don’t know how, maybe because of the Hotness of the atmosphere, considering that my y, delicious, almost edible man is outside our apartment- that I managed to woke up.

It’s a miracle I did not shout at anybody this morning.

I remember myself running like a canine, without even brushing my teeth- and my hair, for crying out loud, but still, I know I am the prettiest ever here in this country, so why bother.

I hugged Oppa as soon as I opened the front door, and yeah we kissed, although I want to forget that, knowing the fact that I haven’t brushed my teeth. We had our breakfast inside our dorm, although it’s forbidden for us to let a man in, but I nagged too much that Jessica unnie hastily agreed to let oppa in. Back to my reminiscing… After the delicious breakfast- namely fried rice and kimchi (Delicious, right? =_=) that was prepared by Dara unnie, we cuddled each other in front of the flat screen TV and watched other pathetic, partially eardrum disturbing idols in a music channel. I’m actually grateful that Taecyeon oppa kept me busy by saying “I love you” repeatedly that I didn’t have the chance to cuss while watching the show.

After that, We held hands, kissed, hugged, held hands, kissed, hugged… until it’s time for him to go to the airport, which is NOW.

Oh come on.

“Yoona… I’ll come back okay? Don’t miss me too much. “ Taecyeon oppa says as he his head to one side, maybe waiting for my reaction.

I slowly crawled my right arm around his waist and leaned my head on his shoulder… “Why don’t we just admit everything before you leave?”

He frowned at me in return. “You know we can’t… Now, let me talk to Jessica alone for a minute…”

Why?!

I narrowed my eyebrows at the latter sentence, and he shrugged his shoulders as he wink at me.

“O-Okay… Just don’t tell her You love her too!”

“Why would I? I’m just making sure someone will look after you, baby!”

Oooh! I grinned…

“Okay… I’ll call her…” I faced the dining room where the other members are. “Sica unnie!!! Come here, now!”

As soon as she heard me, she hurriedly walked to us, with that ever pretty glow in her eyes. I stared at her for a moment. If I were a boy, I’d definitely court this unnie of mine. My thoughts were disturbed when Taecyeon oppa tapped my shoulders softly, signalling me to stay out of their zone for a moment. So I glanced and smiled at both of them and walked slowly to the dining room.

After a minute or two, I peeked at them and saw them both smiling and making those stupid hand gestures that makes me utterly jealous. Oh well,  I trust my favourite unnie.

I gave them some more time and walked back to my bedroom. I know they’ve been friends when they were in High school, so I know it’s natural for them to miss each other. I just made myself busy looking at my pictures in the internet. I looked at my fan site and saw many newly taken pictures of, well, myself and it is linked to a twitter account. I guess the owner is somewhat part of the officers in my fan site. It wouldn’t hurt if I follow him. I also wanted a copy of my pictures anyway. So I opened my Twitter account and typed his username.

@Donghaelee12

Okay, Followed!

I’m sure he’ll be in rage when he knew I followed him. After all, I’m Im Yoon Ah! I’ll just unfollow him after I collected all those adorable pictures of moi.

I was about to save the HD pics when I was disturbed by a nuisance’s voice. Jiyeon =_=

“Unnie!!! Your boyfriend’s about to go!!”

Omo, I almost forgot! I ran outside the apartment and saw him leaning against his black car, a Saab maybe.

He’s staring at me, and I can’t help not to blush.

“You’re going?”

“Yes, baby… I’ll miss you!”

He wrapped me in his oh so full of biceps of an arm and pressed his lips against my hair.

“Love you baby!”

“Love you more…” I replied, almost teary eyed.

I tightened my hug and after some seconds, I felt him slowly releasing me. “We can’t do this all day, Yoona…” He shrugged apologetically.

I just watched as he slowly walked to the side of his car and opened the door. He looked at me one more time, “Bye, Yoona…” Then he went in…and drove away.

“B-Bye…” I waved like crazy.

I suddenly felt Suzy’s arm around my waist, maybe trying to make me feel better.

Jessica and Sandara unnie just stood there too.

While Jiyeon eyed me teasingly. “It’s not like he was enlisted or something?”

“Yahhh!!!” That teasing brat! I ran and chased her, and all the members joined.

 

Donghae’s POV

Monday morning- the most annoying morning I’ve ever had.

Let’s run through the events that happened earlier..

I was walking on my way to the university, when a bunch of girls started chasing me, I don’t even know why!

When I got to the classroom, every seat was already occupied, and I needed to find a chair and drag it all the way to our room for me to have a seat. So help me Christ!

Then, during our first class, my “Net worth” issue was a topic again, Oh come on!

After 3 boring subjects, I had to eat lunch, but I don’t like the menu they had for today, so I travelled all the way out the university, just to eat.

When I was walking back to school, the rain started pouring! For the love of Christ! It’s not even forecasted to rain! I have no umbrella with me! What’s absurd is, when I reached the classroom, the rain stopped!

When I was about to sit, my phone called. I looked at the caller ID, and it says “Aboji”. =_=

I picked it up, and of course he yelled at me, that’s no surprise. He gave me the famous “STOP FAN BOYING YOU IDIOT ERRANT SON! IF I EVER HEARD ABOUT YOU DROOLING ON SOME PICTURES AGAIN DURING CLASS, I TELL YOU, I’M GONNA TEAR THAT FANSITE OF YOUR MIINA CLUB AND SHUT IT DOWN! GO HOME THIS WEEKEND, YOU HAVE A MEETING TO ATTEND!!”

And when I was about to speak.. he hung up. Jeez =_= What meeting is that anyway? The usual boring meeting or some marriage meeting again?

How many times will I have to tell that old man that I’m engaged to Im Yoon Ah before it finally enters that thick rotting skull of him that I have no intention on attending those pathetic meetings?!

Oh, Good morning, Lee Donghae! It’s one of the nicest mornings you’ve ever had, and that phone call was just the cherry on top of the wonderful morning, eh? them.

 It was seven in the evening when I finished roaming in the library and decide to go home. All the stress from this morning almost killed me. It’s good that I locked myself here to study since this afternoon.

Oh, how I missed my baby sister Krystal… and of course my wife, who never fails to greet me with a sweet smile every time I enter my room. (She’s a poster of Yoona, Silly! =_=)

As soon as I reached our house, Just Krystal and mine (Because we both can’t stand the icky atmosphere our Parent’s House have), I hurriedly ran to my room to check if there’s any news regarding MC.

I opened my twitter account and looked at my interactions… And Boom!

Oh God! Am I dead? Is this real?

O_O

@MCYoona followed me?!

I-Is this my wifey’s legitimate account?

Seriously, I could die right now!

Christ, Are you doing this because you pity me this morning?

Wait…. I have to check the account first.

I opened it, and O_O

It’s verified. No doubt. It has that ‘check’ sign beside her username.

Oh god! This is news!!!

Wait… What’s this?!

Sh-She mentioned me??!!

W-What the fcuk!

“@MCYoona

@Donghaelee12 I miss you, babe!”

WHAAAAAT?!

 

Yoona’s POV

O-Ouch… my head hurts!!

I pressed my hand against my head when I woke up.

Ooops! I got drunk. Well the last thing I remembered was I’m drinking myself nearly to death for missing my one and only baby, yeah even if it seems I am over reacting because It’s not even a day that has passed since he left.. But still, I miss him so much that I didn’t manage to stop myself from tweeting him. I just told him I missed him… and I even called him ‘Babe’.

I’m sure it will be big news, but I really want to admit our relationship now! I can’t bear it anymore! Him, having issues and being linked with other girls, I don’t want that! Especially now that he’s out of the country!

I’m sure he’ll understand.

And… I’m also sure President MC will call me! Now that I realized what I have done, I’m getting more scared! But oh well, I’m sure they won’t fire me, and they’ll just go with it!

I looked at the wall clock, it’s nearing midnight.

I guess the other members are already asleep.

I looked at my phone. Crap! 128 missed calls!

56 messages!

I read the latest, it’s from President MC! I guess the netizens already read my tweet.

I opened it and….

 

 

 

 

OH NO!

 

“Who’s the hell is Lee Donghae?! Are you dating a non-celebrity?!!! Why did you call him ‘Babe’?! Im Yoon Ah! GO TO MY OFFICE FIRST THING IN THE MORNING! EXPLAIN!!”

Oh my god! Who’s Lee Donghae?!

I hurriedly ran to my computer and…

O_O

>_<

OH NOOOOO!

WRONG TWEET!!!

 

-------

A/N: SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!