Yoona's Man

One Wrong Tweet

YOONA'S POV

 

"Whew, finished at last!" I sat at my chair here in the dressing room and took my mirror. "Jeez... I'm having circle under my eyes! Jessica Unnie~ you're Yoong is getting uglier T_T"

"No.. you'll never be ugly, my Yoong~" Jessica unnie went up to me and hugged me. This is what I need to make me feel relieved again. Well, It's not unly us that are like this. I looked to my left and saw Suzy and JiJi hugging each other like an idiot. Seriously, "Hugging" after performances is nasty. I mean, look at all those sweat..Ew.  Jessica unnie and I are the only exemption in everything!

"Yah, Jiji... realease our maknae, give us Suzy!" Dara unnie yelled. It made me laugh, because that's true though. We treat Suzy as Our groups property. I so love our maknae.

"What if I don't want to?!" Jiji sarcastically asked. That brat! -_-

"Park Ji yeon..." Jessica unnie calmly looked at her, but we all know what she meant. Oh, The charismatic leader. 

Jiyeon immediately let go of Suzy and smiled at Jessica unnie. "S-Sorry, unnie".

Hmmm, look at her now. Well, don't get me wrong, I love Jiji too. It's just that, our personalities are both very strong, that's why we sometimes fight.

That's when our Manager came, Han Sun Tae. I hate this girl. She sounds too bossy for me. "What brings you here?!" I asked her as soon as she opened the door.

"I-I  came here to pick you up already." Look at her stuttering in front of me. I looked at her from head to toe, making her frown in irritation, she asked me what's wrong. "Uh...you're poisoning my view. Can't you just, you know, wait OUTSIDE?!" 

The poor Sun Tae lowered her head, "I'm your manager..." she whispered as if she's scared.

"Do I look stupid to you?! I know! Now, get out!" As soon as I yelled at her, she fastened her walking and disappeared.

That's what you get,you byotch. Don't dare make a tired Yoona angry!

"Yah, Yoona!" Dara yelled at me when our manager left. "Sorry, unnie. I'm just tired.." I smiled at her. I looked at Jessica unnie who's now reading a book and clinged to her, "Sorry, unnie..." She just smiled at me and so is Jiyeon and Suzy. 

It's not because they are apathetic...They just didn't reacted much because they're used to it. I know I've been bratty, but, I'm tired and all...That's why, I reached my boiling point. Besides, That Suntae girl , Manager unnie rather, has been getting on my nerves these past days. Why? Because she's the one who reports at President Ma Chan Gyeol about my relationships. Such a sticky nose she had there! I can't stand off guard when she's around, especially now that I'm dating Ok Taecyeon!

Speaking of my man, here he comes.

"Oops, unnie's Lover boy!" Suzy smiled at me teasingly as she opened the door to our dressing room. 

Slowly, The most handsome man entered our room. I looked at him with awe, I mean, He's hot! That's why I love him.

"Taecyeon Oppa!" I greeted him as I ran to him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Suzy, Jiji.. close your eyes!" Dara unnie teased. I heard them laugh in chorus, then I retorted my attention to my man again. "What brings you here?" I aksed sweetly.

"I just want to see you for the last time, I'm goint to Japan for three days.." He pouted at me and I hugged him in return. "Oppa, I'll miss you! Can't we just inform the public now, so that they'll be aware that you're mine?"

I may sound y again, but I'm serious! In that way, even if he goes oversees, the whole nation can watch his every move, and will report to me !

But taecyeon oppa just laughed at me "No, we can't afford the scandals, Yoong"

Aish, this is what I hate . I can't make my Taecyeon oppa officially MINE if the media is around!

"O-Ok, Oppa. I understand. You should be going now, have a safe trip! Message me on twitter when you arrive there, nae?" I bidded as we kissed again.

"Ok. I'll be going! Love you!"