Prologue 05

In the Shadows [Girl Group/Mystery] Apply Closed

"Just once more," she spoke to herself, taking her gum from . She took in a deep breath and spread her arms to her side; she was practicing a contemporary dance she had to show to her manager soon. She let a small smile form as she felt a familiar feeling wash over her; her body was an instrument.

The music began and she let it flow through her and control her every movement. She kept her eyes closed the entire duration of the song. Once the music finished, she opened her eyes and blinked a few times as the feeling went away. She sighed, scrunching her face just slightly before replacing her bubblegum.

Clap. Clap.

The twenty-two year old jumped and spun around, glaring at first but then softening. She bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim."

"That was amazing," Jiyoon grinned, bowing her head to her charge. "I think you're ready for this news."

"News?" The trainee raised an eyebrow at her manager. "What news...?"

"You've been chosen as Cube's trainee for Shadows," Jiyoon smiled.

For a moment, the young woman simply stood there. "Are you sure...?"

Jiyoon rolled her eyes. "Yes. Yes, I'm completely sure! You'll meet your group mates in a couple days~!"

----

SJCY Reveals First Member of Shadows!

After keeping these four girls in the 'shadows', SJCY finally reveals one of the members. She is representing the  C in SJCY; it's the Cube girl!

She is the Lead Vocalist and Main Dancer of the group and though she's fluent in English and Japanese, she's only semi-fluent in Korean. Her name is Yeo 'Mizuki' SeuMi; she is 22 years old born on February 25 and is Japanese-Korean. She was born in Seoul, but was raised in Tokyo, Japan!

Her manager is Jeon Jiyoon of 4Minute!

"Seu is a hard worker and the best choice Cube had. She's sure to represent this company well and of course the new joint company. I'll be sure to prepare her as best as I can, but this girl is pure raw talent; there's no telling what will come from her next!" - Jiyoon, 4Minute

Who are the other three girls? Who will reveal next - SM, JYP, or YG? Stay tuned.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So I finally reveal the first chosen girl. Congrats to ShiKy25! I really liked the detail in Seu's application; however, I love her secret. Hopefully I can keep her personality in line.
Well, I have the other two girls chosen. Depending on your opinion, I will see which company I will reveal next. Who do you want to see? JYP, YG, or SM?
^_^

<3