Prologue 01

In the Shadows [Girl Group/Mystery] Apply Closed

The gymnasium was full of chatter as four men filed onto a little stage and seated themselves behind a table covered with a white table cloth. In front of each man was a microphone. Standing behind each middle-aged man were quite a few idols and someone unknown to the public.

"Good afternoon," spoke the man on the far right end of the table. He adjusted the microphone in front of him and cleared his throat. "This conference has been called to give the public eye and idea of what SJCY is and what we are doing with Shadows." The founder of Cube Entertainment, Hong Seung-Sung, finished speaking and nodded to the man at the far left end of the table.

Lee Soo Man nodded in return and took in a breath. "These four girls will be coming together to form a group that benefits all of us. They are talented young ladies and have proven themselves through the years; they started at a young age and deserve this debut. Separately, we did not have the right group for them; bringing them together was the best chance of giving them what they rightly deserve."

"Putting these four completely different girls together into a multi-company group not only will test them, but also test the fans of our current groups and the companies themselves as we work to keep everything under control," Park Jin Young spoke up. "Each girl will have her own personal manager from her original company that we have chosen."

"There will also be the group's manager to make sure they get from place to place as a whole entity," Yang Hyun-Suk interrupted.

JYP nodded in agreement. "Behind us are the idols that will manage our girls; they are trusted and have been in this idustry long enough to understand what each girl is capable of and what they will have to do to make sure they stay in the scene."

"Please watch out for these girls, as they will blow you away," SM said as his final words.

The four men stood, shook each other's hands, bowed to the reporters, and took their leave.

"Thank you all for your continued hard work to keep up with new rookie groups. We all promise to give the fans what they want. We will reveal the girls soon enough, so keep an eye out!" The man standing with the idols stepped forward as they filed off stage after their founders. He smiled brightly and winked at the crowd before turning off all of the microphones. He adjusted his suit before going off the stage as well.

---

Shadows' Manager Revealed!

A conference was held today at the SM Entertainment gymnasium, and the man above was the one to close it all. The question on everyone's mind was 'Who is he?' Well it's been answered!

His name is Hong Ki-Bum and he is the nephew of Cube's founder Hong Seung-Sung. He is also the manager for the new special rookie group Shadows. He was an English teacher at Cube Entertainment and helped fill-in for managers when they were ill. He is 28 years old and is known for his eye-smile, his flirty wink, and his laid-back nature.

Now all there is to do is wait for the revealing of the lucky four girls who get to see this man every day!

~*~*~*~*~

So, little chapter and a reveal of the manager. So far only two applicants; hopefully I'll get more. Bump this to your friend if you want?
Anyway, I noticed that Cube Entertainment actually wasn't created until 2008; so if you're applying as our Cube artist, you can start off at any company (preferably JYP because like... 11 of his former trainees have gone to Cube and become idols) as long you've been at Cube since it's creation year. I know that sounds complicated and kind of silly, but Cube has only been around for four years and the girls have all trained for ten years or more. SM has been around since 1995, YG's been here since 1996, and JYP since 1997; they're the 'Big Three' and Cube is just now catching up, but yeah...
Anywhooo, I'm off to go attempt to update my other fics.
<3