Prologue 04

In the Shadows [Girl Group/Mystery] Apply Closed

"You have all been brought here because your resumes are particularly advanced, but-" Ki-Bum stopped, chuckling, "how about I introduce myself first. I am Hong Ki-Bum - nephew to the founder of Cube Entertainment. I am also now the manager of the rookie girl group Shadows." He looked at the group of men and women in front of him. "And if you are all willing to accept, welcome to the family as our stylists and trainers~!" He clapped his hands together and then spread his arms out wide.

"And if we don't accept?"

Ki-Bum found the body to which the voice belonged and his eyes landed on a short young woman with mousy brown hair and dull green-brown eyes. He grinned and motioned one arm towards the exit. "There's the door; don't let it hit you on the way out." He winked and then laughed, turning his attention back to the group as a whole. "If you do accept, I have contracts for you that I will discuss in depth with those who choose to stay."

----

Shadows' Story Updated!

It seems that Shadows is being hyped up while still being kept a secret. Nothing is known on the girls and SJYC hasn't even revealed a single member! They're supposedly talented and beautiful girls who are hand-picked by the founders and the idols of the companies themselves, yet no real information has been released besides their manager.

Who are these four ladies? Why are they being kept a secret?

----

"Alright, our final family members," Ki-Bum said as he looked through the contracts and files of those who had chosen to stick around and fill out the papers. He smiled to himself and sighed before looking up at the five people in front of him. "Introduce yourselves?"

"Annyeonghaseyo," one of the young women began; her Korean had a thick foreign accent. "I am Kesia Hikaru; I am 28 years old and I am the make-up artist for Shadows."

One of the men bowed after Kesia stepped back. "Annyeong. My name is Kim Hyun and I am 29; no need to worry, I've already finished my military service so I can dedicate all my time to making sure the girls of Shadows have their hair perfectly styled."

After Jin Hyun, another man bowed his head. "I am the 28 year old wardrobe coordinator for Shadows. My name is Yoo Dae Min."

"Um, hello," the second of three of the females smiled slightly. "Shin Ji Ra imnida. I am the vocal trainer for Shadows; I will help them in both singing and rapping." She paused. "Oh, and I'm 28."

"Hello everyone!" The final unknown person spoke up; it was the same girl with the mousy hair. "I am Hong Jin Sil. I am 27 and I will be the dance trainer for Shadows. I am also Ki-Bum's wife." She winked at Shadows' manager and grinned.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Okie dokie, so I know I have at least one more application coming in soon, so I will wait until the thirteenth before choosing. ^_^
So if you haven't applied and you want to, get your applications to me soon. If you need a little more time, PM me before 12:00pm (UTC-6) on Saturday, October 13.
Anyway, this is just another little prologue. I will probably decide a debut date after the play is finished (it opens on Oct. 31 and there are performances until Nov. 3). I will give little chapters up to the debut date, but I still haven't decided an actual date for the girls yet; heck, I haven't even picked the chosen members yet.
So! Here is the behind-the-scenes team for Shadows!

Group Manager

Name: Hong Ki-Bum
Age: 28
Ethnicity: Korean
Known for: eye-smile, flirty wink, laid-back nature

Make-Up Artist

Name: Kesia Hikaru
Age: 28
Ethnicity: Japanese-Korean
Known for: big eyes, cute laugh, innocent personality

Hair Stylist

Name: Kim Hyun
Age: 29
Ethnicity: Korean
Known for: crazy ideas, big grin, fatherly habits

Coordi Oppa

Name: Yoo Dae Min
Age: 28
Ethnicity: Korean-American
Known for: squishy cheeks, calm personality, elegant fashion

Vocal Trainer

Name: Shin Ji Ra
Age: 27
Ethnicity: Korean/Chinese
Known for: shy smile, bright eyes, deadpan speaking

Dance Trainer
Name: Hong Jin Sil
Age: 26
Known for: sarcasm, strict teaching methods, confident smirk

So there we have it. Next prologue will probably preview the first chosen member.
Oh! My wrist is feeling better by the way. xD

<3