WHAT IS GONG ON?

Would you take this seriously?

 

Now some days have gone by and DongWoo and I are good friends now, for some reason I feel EunBi doesn’t really like me but is ok, I can deal with that.

Today is Sunday so there is no class but I’m getting ready to go out, as I told you before, DongWoo invited me to his house for a night so today is the day I’ll meet his family; for some reason I’m really nervous about that.

It’s a pretty long ride in the subway to his house but I think I will have no problem getting there.

The long ride in the subway gave me time to think about some things. Now I know I do like DongWoo, I have known that since some days ago but for some reason I don’t feel like he is the kind of guy that would also like boys. The more I keep thinking about it he may even like EunBi, they are always together and since they have met for such a long time I’m pretty sure they know each other pretty well. 

Should I tell him I like him? If I do there is 2 possibilities. 1. He freaks out and never talks to me again or 2. He turns out to like me too and we start dating just because. The second option is very nice to think about, I myself have thought about how that situation might be, sure many things would change EunBi would have to cover the secret for us in case DongWoo’s parents don’t know, or if they do know I would have to start seeing them on the regular bases and get used to the awkwardness of being under the spotlight all the time just in case I hurt their son.

Ugh! This is confusing. Of course I do get happy just thinking about dating DongWoo but there is still the first possibility and I don’t really know how I would deal with that. I’m sure I don’t want to lose him as a friend not even in the worst of cases but if he decides to not talk to me again there is nothing I can do about it.

I rested my head in the back of the seat and closed my eyes. I’ll just see where things go today, if I analyze the situation carefully maybe there would be signs that tell me what to do. I just hope I don’t screw it up.

 

The screens on the subway said I had to get down in the next station so I made my way to the doors as I could trying not to push anyone. The sub way stopped and I started walking. Since this was my first time in this part of the city it was kind of hard to find the exit of the station but once I did all I had to do was follow Dongwoo’s instructions on how to get to his house from the subway station.

A couple turns here and there and some blocks walking straight, I found the house with no problem but as soon as I was standing in front of the house I started hesitating. DongWoo never told me he was rich! How can a house be so big? Well I have never asked but that is not the kind of things you ask someone. Well there is no turning back now; I reached my hand to the door bell and rang.

I cant help but feel nervous. Just to know I’m going to meet his whole family is making me over think stuff, what if they don’t like me? That could get really awkward. And what if I say something inappropriate? Oh gosh now I don’t even want to go inside.

“Who is it?” A female voice asked on the other side of the speakerphone.

“Lee HoWon, DongWoo’s friend” I replayed nervously. Now definitely there is no turning back.

 There was no answer but the door beeping to indicate me I had to push it open, and so I did. As I kept walking towards the house my nervousness kept on getting bigger and bigger. This is It, I’m really hoping I can make a good impression today.

As I stood in front of the door waiting for someone to open it for me to come in my heart beat was rising and my hands where sweating. The door opened and a small woman with a uniform invited me in.

“DongWoo is in his room, first one upstairs.” She said as she bowed to me.

“Thank you” I replayed as I bowed too.

The door was closed so I knocked.

“DongWoo? It’s me, Hoya” I said nervous but with a small smile forming in my lips as I knew just behind that door was the boy I like.

“Wait, just a second. Don’t come in until I tell you to” I could hear he was laughing softy while saying this so I just waited outside the door. After some minutes he told me to come in and so I did…

My mind went blank for some seconds. All I could trust was what my eyes were seeing. A shirtless DongWoo with just his pants on his body, his hair still wet letting some drops of water roll in his chest and then going slowly to his abs. Oh gosh! I think I have just forgotten how to breathe.

“Hi” he said taking me out of my amusement.

“Hum? Hi” I could feel my face burning up in embarrassment. But all he did was laugh at my expression and walk to his closet to find a shirt. “where are your parents?” I asked trying to change the subject.

“They went on a trip, we have the house for ourselves” DongWoo said as he looked back to smile at me. And then just for a second I saw his eyes sparkle with some kind of ersion. What? Was it there really? No, that can’t be, I think its just my mind playing games on me.

When he was fully dressed he took my backpack with all my clothes in and putted it on the bed. Then he took me by the hand, he didn’t say a word he just took me to the other side of the room and smiled at me. “Close your eyes” I heard him say in a low voice. I closed my eyes and he let go of my hand. What is going on?

“DongWoo? What si going on?” I tried to reach for him with my hands but he was nowhere around me.

“Don’t worry I’m still here” he said laughing again. “Just wait”

Like 2 minutes later he took my hand again and started walking, all I did was follow him until I felt a cold breeze. 

“Ok, Open your eyes” he said on my ear.

When I did as he told me I found myself in a balcony surroundes by beautiful gardens full of flowers and trees. The view was amazing. All I could do was stand there looking at everything.

But just when I was about to open my mouth to speak I saw DongWoo’s face coming closer to mine. I felt my eyes get wider in surprise but I couldn’t move anything except for my eyelids. He looked into my eyes and half smiled. I had never seen this kind of expression on his face, it was full of iness and ersion. WHAT IS GOING ON?

Just as if he had read my confused mind he closed his eyes and grabbed my face lightly coming closer and closer, I could feel my hand shaking, my stomach was about to explode with butterflies and the rest of my body was just waiting for something to happen.

I felt my eyes close slowly and then all I could feel were his lips on mine.

 

I know i promised to update every monday but i got a little stuk with the story and i wanted to make it more intiguing :P Sorry I have already written this chapter and another one. Starting january 21 i'll be udating again every monday :) I'm sorry again for making you wait but i hope you like it and thank you for your waiting ♥