And this is how it all started.

Would you take this seriously?

 

[Flashback]

This is my only option if I really want to become a professional dancer; I have to get out of here. I know my mom will be worried as hell and maybe my dad will hate me for doing this but if they won’t let me make my dream come true I have to get it no matter what. Good things in life come if you make a big effort to get them.  

Now the bus is starting to move and I can’t help but let the tears go down my face, this is no joke. My phone is switched off and all my important belongings are right here with me. Seoul here I go.

[End of flashback]

I dry my tears of that memory and push the door open, then I start walking through the corridor until I find a door that says “Dance academy”. This is just unbelievable, the beginning of my dream is right in front of me.  

“Aren’t you going to go in?” someone asks scaring the hell out of me. I turn around to see the owner of the voice. It was a boy around my age with blond hair, dark eyes and a wide smile. He isn’t good looking but there is something about him that makes me want to smile.

“Oh, sorry.” As I say that I push the door open and go in with the guy behind me. I take off my shoes and sit down against the wall.

Some minutes later I see someone next to me. I guess he is waiting too.

“I’m Jang DongWoo” says the guy from before, he’s smiling at me again.

“I’m Lee HoWon, nice to meet you” I say as I do a small bow at him with my head.

“Where are you from? You have a funny accent” He says smiling wider now.

“Busan” I’m not really the talkative type, what else can I say?

“Cool, I have never been there” As he talks there is not one second that his smile would fade. He is nice.

 

And so the conversation continued until our dance teacher came in and we had to stand up.

After dancing for some minutes the door opens again and a girl comes in, she is wearing a black shirt and white shorts which are, in my opinion, way too tight. She does have pretty legs and a body that any girl would envy but, who on earth would dress like that just for some dancing lessons? I know I don’t know her at all but there is something about her that makes me anxious. This is not good and I don’t even know why.

DongWoo waves at her, and the teacher just ignores that she came in.

“Let’s start again” says the teacher while going to her IPod to start the song over again.

 

We dance for 2 hours straight with no rest. My body is covered in sweat and my legs hurt like I had carried a Ton of something. But finally is time for the break and l I can do is collapse in the floor.

I close my eyes for a second and the class room is empty. Oh well.

“Tired?” DongWoo’s voice asks in the dark. I open my eyes to see him giving me a bottle of water.

“Yes” I replay taking the bottle “Thanks” I drink like there is no tomorrow and then sit down next to DongWoo.

We start talking again and then decide to get out of the class room. As we walk down the wall way I start smiling, DongWoo is such a nice and warm person. I think we are going to become good friends if this continues this way.