Pain an sudden anger... What is going on?

Would you take this seriously?

 

Finally todays class is over. I’m so tired! And I have such a long way to go in the subway. I know that when I get home I’m just gonna crash in my bed and sleep like I had nothing else to do.

“HoWon, wait for me” Dongwoo calls as I turn around to see him running towards me.

I waited for him and smiled. Then we started walking together and ended up going for some ice cream. We talked for the whole time; he is so easy going and funny. We are definitely getting along, I like that; he is like the first friend I have made here in Seoul.

 “Call me Hoya” I said on our way to the subway.

“Hoya?” he asked looking like it was a strange nickname.

“Yes, all my family and friends call me that way since I can remember” I smiled at him while saying that because he looked kind of confused about me saying that all of a sudden.

“Oh, ok then, but I don’t really have a nickname” he smiled “Just call me DongWoo for now, if you find a nickname that would fit me then feel free to call me that way” He laughed and changed the subject.

After some minutes passed by we had to say good bye. And went separate ways.

Its impossible to not feel happy being around him, he as this innocent feeling about him and his constant smiling just makes everything feel fresh. Days are going to be cool just being around him.

After half an hour in the subway I finally got home and did as I predicted. Crash in my bed without even bothering to cook dinner and sleep as much as I could.

 

[The next day]

I CAN’T MOVE! My whole body hurts! I can barely move my legs and my arms, this is a living hell. And just to add something to this torture I have to go back to the academy today, I don’t think I’ll be alive if it is going to hurt like this tomorrow too.

But I have to go, this is my dream and no pain will take it away from me. With that thought in my head I got up and started to get ready for today. After I was done I still had some free time so I called my mom just to let her know how my first day at the academy went yesterday, but I lost track on time and when I looked at the clock I was already late for class. This is not a good start.

Without thinking about the pain I went running to the subway and then to de classroom. I just hope the teacher is late for some reason.

“Hoya, why do you look so tired? You are already sweating and we haven’t even started the class” DongWoo said behind me.

When I turned around to say hello I saw him with that girl that was late to class yesterday, she was walking by his side holding his arm. The smile on her face was so wide that the second I saw her I could tell she was in love with him. But does he like her? Why do I feel angry? What is going on with me? 

 

 

SO! what do you guys think about this chapter? Does DongWoo like the girl? 

 

I will be updating this story every monday night (night here in Colombia) and if i dont is probably cuz im really busy but in that case i will update on friday. Hope you guys liked this chapter and thank you to my subscribers and readers :) I promise i will try my best not to let you down.