We meet again...

I wish....... [ON HOLD]

"It's him........"

 

Rina was so shocked. The guy he bumped to this morning. The guy who she saw in the school entrance.... "It's him....." She said softly.

The guy was standing at the Waiting Shed waiting for  someone. Suddenly, his phone beeped.

"!" He said.

"What was the message? Why did he got annoyed?... Who texted him?" Rina thinks.

She ignored it and continued to walk.. She passed at the front of the guy and walk faster as she could.. But...

"Ummm... M-miss... Wait!" The guy said.

"Huh?" She said.

Rina was so shocked again. He felt something. His voice makes her heart beats fast. She felt she was electrified! 

But she didn't face the guy...

"Miss, wait.... Wait...." He shouted.

Then Rina faced the guy madly. "Why?!" She said.

"Errr... Can I... Umm... Can I share with the umbrella with you? Umm.. Until there at the restaurant .." He said.

"Eh? I will not go there." She said irritated.

"Please? My brother can't picked me up. There's a heavy trafiic near his work." The guy begged.

"Huh? Then why don't you just go home? There's a taxi. Go ride in it." She said.

*scratch his head* "I'm not going home yet. Kyla is waiting for me at the restaurant." He said softly.

 

Rina got jealous because of the name of the girl that the guy said. And the guy perceived Rina's jealousy.

 

"Kyla is my cousin. Like me she's also a 3rd year highschool. It's her classmates birthday today. There's this small party there.. So.... Please... Accompanied me there," The guy said.

"Accompanied? What are you a BOSS?!" She said in her mind.

"Please... I'm begging you..." He said.

"Why don't you text them and let them pick you up here." Rina said.

"I don't have load. Hehehe. Almost 1 week" He said shamely.

Rina rolled her eyes... "Is this a joke?! He looks rich but he doesnt have a load. Jeez!"

"Please miss.... Im begging you." *He holds her arm.*

"Don't touch me!" *Then her eyes got stock in his eyes... So as he. "Oh my god! The way he's looking at me. It gives me a voltaic feeling! And it feels like electricity is running through my body!"

"Miss... Please?" He said calmly.

"Aish! Alright! o(≧o≦)o" She said annoyingly. 

 

While they are walking. Their bodies and arms were colliding.

 

"Why are you moving away?" *He went closer to her* "You'll get wet and catch a cold"

"Sigh.... Why is this happening? -____-"

 

They're now at the K&M Restaurant. 5 girls inside who were gazing outside waved their hands.

 

"Thank you so much, miss! Don't worry, I'll treat you tomorow. By the way, I'm Gino Jung." Gino said.

"Hmp. No need." *Back's off* 

"Hmmm.. Err... Anyway, what's your name?"

"Sigh... I'm Rina... Rina Takahashi." She said calmly.

"Ohh.. You're a Japanese! :D" *smiles* "It's nice meeting you. Thanks again."

He went inside. But when he got inside, Rina take a peep at him. Rina saw he kissed a girl on the cheek.

"Maybe that's the celebrant. BUT WHY IS HE THE ONLY GUY IN THAT PARTY???!!! PSH! ><" She said annoyingly.

 

Then someone taps her shoulder.......

"I went to the library, you're not there anymore. Good thing someone saw you and told me you were heading here. You're with someone he said. We're is he? A friend of yours?" Shienna said.

"What are you talking about?! We're not friends!" *annoyed* He used my umbrella and I accompanied him here."

"Oh my god!! O_______________O"

"Huh? Why??" Rina asked curiously.

"That's the guy Youngri was talking about!!! The new guy in Class 3-B!!" Shienna shouted.

"What? PSH! So what?! (⋋▂⋌)" Rina shouted back.

................................