Awkward moments.....

I wish....... [ON HOLD]

As they entered the coffee shop.... Everything really seems to be awkward between Rina and Gino.

They choose a place to sit and then began to discuss things.

 

"So, as I said... Thank you for coming here. I'm really glad you made it. Thank you for not bringing me down." Keita said.

"Oh stop it you... Hahaha!" Youngri said.

"Hahaha. Thank you again, especially to you Miss Takahashi." Keita said. *gets her hand and kiss it*

EVERYONE WAS SHOCKED BY KEITA's ACTION.

"Ahh... He.... He.... He.... No problem ^__^'" She said.

 

Meanwhile............

"DAMN YOU KEITA!!! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO HER?! I'M REALLY GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!" Gino said in his mind while looking at him.

"HAHAHAHA. That's what you get for being so slow....... *grins*" Keita said in his mind while looking back.

 

"Ummm... Shall we introduce ourselves?" Anthony breaks the war.

"I think we should. Hehe." Mikki replied.

 

"Konnichiwa! I'm Keita Motoharu from class 3-B. Also the running president of the student counsil. Don't forget to vote for me ey. HAHAHA." Keita said.

"Annyeong. I'm Anthony Lee from class 3-B as well." Anthony said.

"You're MVP player right?" Shienna asked."

"Nae."

"Waaaaa!~ <3" Youngri was amazed.

"Err... Ummm... Hi... You already know me... I'm Gino Jung from class 3-B as well. I'm just a new student but I'm the childhood friend of Keita." Gino said.

 

"HAHAHA. What's wrong with you? You look like nervous. *laughs* Anyway, Hi! I'm Lee Mikki from class 3-A. The sister of the class. HAHAHA" Mikki said.

"Umm... Why sister?" Keita asked.

"She's older than us. *laughs*" Youngri said.

"Anyway. I'm Park Youngri, the class president of class 3-A." She said.

"The most stubborn president." Shienna added.

* Everyone laughs .

"Hi! I'm Shienna Kaname. The bestfriend and childhood friend of Rina. I'm from class 3-A too." Shienna said.

"Ohhh! That's why you're both Japanese." Anthony said.

"Nae."

"We also have a Japanese here. *glance at Keita*" Gino said.

"Shut up you. HAHAHA." Keita said.

"And last but not the least... Our boyish princess." Youngri said.

* Everyone laughs .

"Stop it you. -____-" Rina said.

* She was about to introduced herself when she caught Gino staring at her. Gino look's away.... She take a deep breath and speak.

"I'm... Ah... I'm Rina Takahashi.... From class 3-A *looks down*" She said.

"Hmmm... It's true I'm boyish.. I don't know. I just don't like wearing skirts and wearing make up. That's why I cutted my hair. But I'm really shy. And sometimes weird. Actually, I'm crazy... You'll just laugh with no other reason except for my derpy facial expressions. But I don't intend to make people laugh. They'll just laugh when I'm saying something even though I'm not joking. I'm not that popular nor smart. I'm just an average girl. I don't have lots of friends but I'm proud and I love my friends now because they're true to me.. And... Ahh.. I never had a BOYFRIEND." Rina said.

* Everyone was shocked because of her introdction.

"Wow... That was a.... long intro.... HAHAHA. Nice to meet you all." Keita said.

Rina looked at Gino and she saw he smiled. Maybe because of her introduction.

 

* They ordered foods and drinks and began chit chatting again. Suddenly, Gino excused himself for a while.....

Rina followed her eyes to him while he was walking away.... It's been half a hour since he was gone... She can't resist but to look for him that's why she excuse herself too.

She went outside to look for him.... She found him... At the corner of the shop...

 

"Why are you here?" He said.

"You're smoking......" Rina said.

"And what is it to you?"

"Nothing....."

* Gino throw his cigarette away and goes closer to Rina

"Is he like this when smoking? Turning into a bad boy?! Waaa!"

"Why???" She said.

"Betsuni...."

"Ohhhh......"

"No, Umm... Well... Sorry for what I acted a while ago.." He said.

"It's okay. :)" She said.

"Do you mind... Ummm... If I invite you to my place??" He said.

"WHAAAAAT?! I-i-i-in y-y-o-yo-your p-p-pl-place....?"

"Nae. If it is okay to you...." 

"Ummm.... Errrr.... Am I not gonna disturb you?"

"No. Not at all... So?"

"Umm... Okay. I'll go with you."

"Really?!" He was shocked.

"Yes..........."