A Rival?

I wish....... [ON HOLD]
Sorry for not being able to update quickly. Kinda busy this past few weeks(?) Well.. This it now. Hope you enjoy! =))
 
 
- One Afternoon -
 
*RINA's POV*
 
It was an another normal day for me. But still.... I can't forget what happened yesterday.
 
"Waaaaa. I thought all what had happened was a dream.. But no! Me and G-G-G-G-ino really did hugged and held hands! OMO!!!! I think I'm gonna burst!!!"
 
While I am daydreaming someone break my momentum...
 
"So... You're the one" Someone said.
 
I looked behind to see who it was.. It was Kim Hyejin from class 3-B.
 
 
"Ehh? What's wrong Hyejin." I said.
 
"Nothing my princess." She grinned. "See you around."
 
"Ahh... Ehh.. Okay." I bowed. 
 
"Hmmmm... That was weird. That was the first time she talked to me. I wonder what's wrong."
 
I was heading to my classroom when someone grabbed my hand, when I look it was Anthony. And I gotta admit this guy is a total hotty. I mean.. HE IS SO HANDSOME! >< Nae... He's the campus heartthrob here and the MVP player here. And yes... I've got a huge crush on him.
 
 
"Hm, nae? What is it?"
 
"Um, can we talk?" He said.
 
"Mmm. Sure. Right now?"
 
"Nae.."
 
We were about to leave when someone shouted my name.
 
"Rina!"
 
It was Dale.. A senior high school who always follow me everywhere! Nae, he's my suitor. My stubborn, arrogant suitor.
 
"What is it again?" I sighed.
 
"Are you free tonight? We should go out once in a while." He smirked.
 
Errr... Grooss... "Nah. I have plans for today."
 
"Tss. You're always like that." He holds my arm and put his face closer to mine. "Why? Do you have a boyfriend now?"
 
I blushed. I don't know what to do!! Suddenly someone shove his hands.
 
"Could you please stop doing that? You're irritating me. And please stop going closer and following her." Anthony said.
 
"And why is that? Who are you anyway?!" Dale asked annoyingly.
 
"Me? I'm just his boyfriend. Something wrong with that?"
 
"Tsss!" And Dale leave as alone.
 
Meanwhile...
 
"Why did you said that?! It's so selfish of mine. What if that news spread in the campus?? You'll be in danger...." I looked down.
 
He holds my chin and makes me face to him. "It's okay.. Why don't we pretend that we're together so no one will follow you and follow me. We will be in peace. What do you think?" He smiled.
 
"Errr... I dunno. What if it turns out bad?"
 
"Don't worry.. I'll protect you." He smiled again.
 
OH MY GOD! His words just pass through my heart! I think I'm blushing really hard! He is so sweet and kind to me!!! 
 
"O-okay..." That's all I can say.
 
 
*GINO's POV*
 
I was walking down to the hallway when I heard someone talking. I peep through and saw Rina and Anthony were talking.
 
I was annoyed and about to leave when I heard someone shouted Rina's name. I saw them talking but I can't hear it clearly when suddenly the guy holds Rina's arm and put his face closer to her. 
 
"This is really pissing me off!!!"
 
I was about to save Rina in that s hands when Anthony spoke.
 
I heard what he said. It was quite loud and clear.
 
"Could you please stop doing that? You're irritating me. And please stop going closer and following her." Anthony said.
 
What the heck? His irritated? Why?
 
Then again, I heard him speak....
 
"Me? I'm just his boyfriend. Something wrong with that?" He said.
 
That time... When I heard that. I don't know what to do anymore. I mean... First, I was the one who needs to protect her but Anthony did my job and second... Her heart was owned by Anthony all this time.
 
Yaaahh. Pabo... What do you think? She will fall for you? I told you many times Melissa... You're just here to protect her. NOTHING
MORE. Or should I say, did you forget what you had promised back then? Hyejin said.
 
"Shut up!" I said "What are doing here anyway? Tsss."
 
"I'm just watching my prince.." She smirked and kissed me on the cheek.
 
"Yaaah! Stop doing that. You're making me hate you more." I pushed her away.
 
"I don't care, Gino. You've got no choice! You can't love her! And you can't be together! You'll fall for me... Stick that to your mind, dear."
 
And then she left.
 
"As if I'll fall for a witch.." I look back to the hallway and they were gone. I punched the wall in so much anger. "Bullsh*t!!!!*
 
 
- Evening -
 
 
I can't sleep. I still remember what I had heard this afternoon. Damn it!
 
I went outside to cool my head, I went to the park. To my surprise... I saw her.
She was eating an ice cream.. I just can't keep ignoring her so, I went to her and sit beside her..
 
"Hey.."
 
"Gino!" She was shocked. "What are you doing here this late at night?"
 
"I should ask you that. What are you doing here? It's already late and you're a girl."
 
"Molla.. I can't sleep. Oh! You want some?" She offers her ice cream.
 
"Ah.. No thanks."
 
"Eh? C'mon!!" She let me bite her ice cream so I bite while pouting.
 
"Hahaha. You're cute, Gino. What's with the pouty lips?" She giggles.
 
"Tss... Hey, I heard about the news." I said.
 
"I knew you would. It can't be helped."
 
"Are you two really dating?" I asked.
 
"Nah. It's just a disguise."
 
"Disguise? For what??"
 
"Hmm. As you can see. I have this annoying suitor since middle school. And I think Anthony's getting annoyed too to the girls who were always following him. So we decided to pretend that we're together so no one will bother us again." She smiled.
 
"Don't you think it's dangerous to you? What if someone hurt you?"
 
"Nah. I'll break their leg first before they touch a single hair of mine. HAHAHAHA!!" She laugh happily.
 
"Sigh. You really are a stubborn kid."
 
"Hihihi."
 
"But still... It's not good to pretend you're together. There will be a chance that you need to held hands, hug each other or worst! Maybe if they asked you both to kiss each other!!" I said.
 
"It can't be helped...."
 
"WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!"
 
"HAHAHA! I was just joking. Don't get paranoid, Gino. Don't worry. I won't do that. And besides I have someone in my heart now. If I will do those things, I want to do it with him.." She blushed and looked down.
 
"Ohhhh......."
I was shocked in her answer........ She has someone in her heart now? She loves someone.......
 
Suddenly she patted my head gently....
 
"Don't worry... I will tell it to you soon. You're my bestfriend right?"
 
"Arrasseo......."
 
For me.. I think I get the point. He treats me as her bestfriend and I'm just here to protect her... Nothing more.
 
While I'm thinking this... Suddely I felt her head leaned on my shoulder...
 
(LISTEN TO THIS WHILE READING ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXUv-urIRJE)
 
 
*RINA's POV*
 
"Gino, can I ask you something?"
 
"Nae...."
 
"When you fall in love, what do you want her to be like?"
 
"HUH?! Err... Umm..."
 
"Answer it! Hehehe."
 
"When I fall in love, I want it to be with someone who pats my head."
 
I blushed and felt nervous in his answers.. At the same time, it feels like heaven in my heart and music in my ears.
 
"How about you?"
 
"Huh? Umm... I want it to be with someone who I can share my pain and happiness, someone who I can talk to about what happened to my whole day, to someone who I can eat ice cream with when I am sad and when he's sad... Someone I can lean on my head after a tiring day."
 
"Heh.. What a kiddy dream" He chuckled.
 
"What?! It's good to love someone like that. Hahaha. You're just jealous."
 
"Yeah, yeah."
 
And we both laugh....
 
We might not be together now... But still our hearts can understand things that only actions can do.
 
 
*GINO's POV*
 
We might not end up being together... But still, I won't stop loving her and protecting her. No matter what happen, she will only be the princess in my heart.........