To tell or not to tell?

I wish....... [ON HOLD]

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments and for subscribing. :)

I hope I reach 100 subscribers. LOL!

 

They left the shop without telling the others. The whole trip was really awkward. They're not talking to each other.

Rina was glancing at Gino but Gino was silent and in a serious mood. She can't take the silence anymore.

"Sigh..... Why did you invite me at your place anyway?" She said.

Gino was surprised by her voice as if he was daydreaming and not in his self.

"Huh..."

"I said, why did you invite me to go to your place?"

"I was just not in the mood a while ago.."

"And so? What that does do to me?"

"Um.. I... Ahh... I want to be alone with you... To talk with you.. To be with you for today. I don't know why. I just want to."

Rina's face turns into a red smoking tomatoe. She can't believe what she had heard.

"Is this true? Gino wants to be a-alone w-with m-me..?? But why? He didn't even know me. I mean the real me. And we just met like 2 days? Waaaa! What's going on. My heart's beating so fast. I think I'm gonna explode."

"But if you want to go back now.. It's okay. I can't force you." Gino said.

"No. I'm fine."

 

As they arrived at Gino's apartment. Rina was a bit amazed.

"So.. He was living by himself after all.. I bet his feeling kinda lonely here.Wait! I thought he had a brother? I wonder where he is. "

"Please sit down. I'll just get a coffee for us."

"Arrasseo."

 

"Hmmm... I wonder if he ever had bring a girl here before. Like a girlfriend or something. Aish! What am I thinking. He's not that kind of guy! Stop thinking too much Rina! You pabo -___-"

After a minute Gino came back with 2 cups of coffee.

 

*RINA's POV*

"Here."

"Thanks."

"Can I ask you something?" He sit down.

"Nae, what is it?"

"This morning.. You sound different. Is there something wrong? Somethings bothering you? You can't even look at my eyes directly. Is it me?"

"What are you talking about. I'm fine. I'm always like this. Don't blame yourself." I looked down.

"Really....."

As I rose my head, my eyes widen. My face and Gino's face were so close. It's like centimeters away from each other.

"Yaaaaah. What are you doing?!" I looked away and blushes really hard.

"You're cute! Hahaha! I'm just teasing you." he laughed.

"PABO YAAAAAH!! DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME! AISH!"

"Hahaha. Sorry. I just want you to be comfortable when you're with me. I like it when you're bragging and annoyed at me than being quiet. It makes me worried."

His face turns serious this time. Like he really mean what he just said.

Silence comes again. There are no sound. No talking. Just the whistle of the wind outside. Suddenly I felt a head lean at my shoulder gently..

"Can you stay here a little longer.."

"Why?" I asked.

"Nothing.... It's just that. I feel calm when I'm with you."

"Ohh.. Okay." I blushed. "By the way... You're a new student in our school right? From where did you come?"

"Overseas. I'm not a pure Korean. I lived at California."

"Then, why did you go here? and study here? I think studying overseas is a lot more better than here."

"Well... It's kinda boring and I don't like there anyway."

"I see."

"And....."

"Eh?" 

"I came here for this girl who is special to me...."

"Oh.. Is she studying in our school too."

"I guess so.."

"She must be really pretty and special. You're not gonna sacrifice you're future, overseas just to go here and be with her if she isn't that special right?" she smiled.

"Yeah....."

"So what kind of girl is she?"

"Damn! She's a pain in the ! Such a stubborn kid! So clumsy! She's too tiny even ants can't see her. She's not that pretty and y too. Her actions is like a guys action. She's really weird and....."

"Ehehehe (O.O) she's really weird.... And?"

"She is...... The most special girl and no one can ever hurt her as long as I'm living....."

I was so shocked of what he just said. Is he in love with that girl? I'm beggining to get curious of that girl. Who is she? Why is she that important to Gino? Are they going out?

"Umm... Err.. Do I know that girl?"

"Probably...."

"Ohh.. Hehe. What a lucky girl. I hope you two last forever." I smiled.

"Probably not. We're not dating or something. She didn't even know I exist."

"What is he talking about? Then why is he doing this to her? Do you mean they didn't even met each other?"

I was thinking about his situation when suddenly he faced me.. He burried his face on my chest and suddenly I can feel wet liquids dropping on my clothes..

"Oh God! His crying! What will I do!"

"Sorry. Sorry for troubling you just to hear my stupid story."

"No.. It's okay." I rubbed his head.

Then my heart starts to beat faster and faster. His... His arms were around my waist. His hugging me!

"Thank you....." 

He then falls asleep. As I look at his charming face I can't hide the fact that his is so handsome. And now I can feel I'm blushing again.

I let him sleep on my chest as I fall asleep too....

 

"I wish...... I wish it was me..............."